View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 19:15   #24
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Re: Maybe we should go back to Old Planetarion?

PA will never be the same. Whoever posted up there about the spirit etc is right. I had so much fun playing in a small alliance r4-7(ish) and just messing round, making trouble. Then it got out of hand and imploded once everyone decided to block and we all had to pay.

To be honest, coming back after 10 rounds off, i am finding it pretty exciting. The new changes make me feel like a new player again (and my score makes me feel like a chump, but then again, my score always did that). I just did my first Covert Ops and was so pleased that it worked. Joined a new ally, and am regretting nearly every choice i have made in game. I am having a ball. I even got up twice during my sleep, which i promised i wouldn't ever do again. I only signed up to see who was still round.

However I have only seen one person i know that is awake on irc. Which is a shame... and they are saying it is there last round after playing them all.

It's not the fault of the game, it's just that everyone moved on. No new blood came through cause kids these days all have ipods and broadbands.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote