View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:15   #48
snaga

snaga can only hope to improve
Re: Changes for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
You are in no way getting the discussion anywhere with your previous post. You didnīt even try to explain in detail what exactly makes Travian and itīs clones good games. All you did say was "all youīre doing is shit, go copy someone else". I can hardly see a way how a post can be less useful then this bit of gibberish you wrote.
Hence the advice pointed towards you to actually post something containing arguments instead of using random words/phrases eventually making up a complete sentence.

Having played Travian with both small and big accounts, I can truthfully say there is no comparison between the levels of bashing in PA and Travian. While in PA you force someone to run, in Travian you AIM TO KILL the enemy troops (of random lowbie accounts, not war enemies) in order to farm their resources for days. Basically, you get rewarded for ruining as many peoples accounts as possible in Travian.

Using some kind of rock, paper, scissor mechanism would actually mean there is strategy or at least tactical thinking involved. Rest assured Travian is alot more about wiping out opposition using brute force.

And once again you contribute nothing. Nice work rUler!

Ever asked yourself why I didnīt contribute with arguments? Perhaps I have no solid ones? But hey, look what popped up from me brining it up, graphics from others.

And how is fleetcatching, teaming up etc not the same as BRUTE FORCE KILLING SOMEONE that you actually gain from? I never ever state PA is similar to travian in any way, but the face I said is alot more people play travian and hence you could say itīs more successfull than planetarion.

Doesnīt every zik just love the sight of a noob or idle player to farm ships off? Oh wait, did we just see that happen for the last of the previous round? Yea we did.

You mean tactics like PA is that smart? I ctrl +c and ctrl +v in the bcalc twice, and voila I got my odds and ends. Or even easier, I mass ship XYZ for all my worth then I always beat target ABC less than my value if they dont get def.

Thatīs the smart rock ,paper scisor brain game your talking about? Yea I can see now why you fail.

Just go to some WOW or CS forum and troll instead of ruining this for everyone will you?
snaga is offline   Reply With Quote