View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 11:22   #6
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Intregrate IRC into the report button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattepis View Post
I dont think this feature would make IRC a system requirement. Nothing will change about the ingame tools. They stay the same and the alliance def page would stay the same. It only helps making things abit easyer. Especially for new people who dont know much about irc. I have seen many new guys in pa struggling with irc to report something.
With this feature irc wouldnt be required at all anymore. Atm irc is needed to report incommings. Now new people dont need irc at all anymore to report.
No, the mistake in first place is that alliances rely on IRC. They should not. The ingame tools are great for organizing defense! It just seems that a lot of alliances disagree with that point of view, though.

So the real question probably is: Why are people not using the ingame tools? This game must reach a point where everything can be done properly from within the game itself.

One thing or another, I do actually agree that some sort of API for external websites might actually be worth a try. Instead of having PA pushing all information to this or that external resource it could as well just have other tools pulling the information from PA as needed.