View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2010, 23:08   #10
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: Active Exile Flag

To expand on Zaejii's response, I would be totally interested in a different concept of geography, unfortunately the simple fact is that none of these forms has ever seen the light of day development wise. So what I purpose is a simple tweak to what already exists (something that is commonly done by Cin) that would allow active people to play together easier, without resorting to private galaxies or an easily abusable system.

Any system of geography that PA uses has to balance the needs of newbies and casual players with the hard core player base. Unfortunately no one has ever suggested an easy answer to this problem that the PA Team has been able to implement. My suggestion might move us in the right direction... then again perhaps not.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote