View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2014, 19:45   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I dont get your logic, READ MY POSTS PROPERLY and UNDERSTAND THEM. Before you comment against what i said with what i said.

You go round after round lecturing "everyone" about how this game is supposed to be played, and when you do have a chanse of running an alliance like you've said others should... You do the exact opposite.

How is it easier for smaller/newbies/less dedicated like you keep saying to attack bigger tags back? And seriously... YOU CAN ALWAYS RETAL THOSE WHO HIT YOU... WITHOUT NEEDING INTEL OF ANY SORT!
You will by that hit whatever alliance that is hitting you.

As for quantity over quality being an illusion... What kind of illusion is that? And why wouldn't it be worth hitting into Rainbows/HR or ND?
Do they give crappier XP or roids? They have some default lowered caprate against them? Seriously Bitcher... Think before you write, because your logic is just retarded
Exact opposite of what?
My alliance has been open to new/returning players.
We have not NAPed the Whole, actualy the only NAP deal we have had so far is ND.
We have hit who has hit us, and will continue doing this.
We will stay away from bottom feeding, or fighting for rank number #2.

You say quantity > quality, right, and if #1 keep hitting ranks far below them it will cause a lot of reasons for them to get some sort of revenge.
On round i played with Spore we occasionaly had HR planets in our raids, as often as any other alliance, and the last 200 ticks HR kept crashing fleets at us for troll so we would loose a small amount of value every night due to this. If not the biggest reason for Spore getting beatne at the finish line, atleast a major one.
Im pretty sure if HR hadnt seen that many Spore fleets earlier they would notve partaken in this at the last stages of the round.
Lets see if anyone hits HR/ND and RainbowS a lot, lets see if it will ever bite then in the arse come pt900

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote