View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2015, 20:57   #98
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
The denial in your runs deep, either you are a bad HC who doesnt know what goes on in his alliance. Or a cheating HC. Doesnt matter to me if you admit it here or not, everyone saw it happen and every alliance that ever won a round laughs at you for doing it. It just means BF doesn't think they can win without doing things like that, which is highly amusing to me.
Thanks for keeping up the parade though, I am sure you make alot of people laugh about it and don't worry, stupidity doesnt kill you. So atleast it isnt life threatening.
Can you give us a quick recap of the conversations you had with app players when you absorbed them knowing full well that they systematically cheat?

Did you tell them that you absolutely will not tolerate any of their cheating, given that you feel your quota is already filled up with spiderpig and an army of "support" planets? Did any of them kick up a fuss about the searing new environment of honesty and fair play? Or, are you just "a bad HC who doesnt know what goes on in his alliance. Or a cheating HC."
oil is offline   Reply With Quote