Re: Round 26 Announcement
So essentially we're seeing changes that:
- exclude players from the game because of the reintroduction of the support planet rule
- increase the power of alliances by giving them a larger tag size and thus a larger pool of defence
- reduce the influence of galaxies (which lets face it, is most players' best hope of being involved in any kind of metagame)
- helps defence through extra benefits (when defence should be an art form)
- reintroduces a rule so wonderfully subjective and absurd when from last round, it seems there was no problem in any case
These moves are going to result in more negative play from alliances, which is pretty terrible for everyone all round.
On what basis were these decisions made? I can't see any reason how they are collectively defensible.
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."