View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 09:12   #45
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: eVolutioN of Tides of Fire

I supported the idea behind eVolution, but the way they've handled this is just vry vry low imo.
As a result i've quit eVolution caus i don't want to have part in any of it.
I thought yesterday we were supposed to explain our plans to fellah & talk things over.
Not kick fellah & take things over!!!

looks like some monkey's got powerhungry & basicly ****ed ToF.
Atleast ToF is being restarted by people like Fellah, Oly, Bloke, Knight,...
I WUB THEM ALL (yes even fellah ) & would never go to another ally without those people i've been friends with for 5 rounds now

ps: soz vasq & twilight for calling u monkeys, u know i wub joe guys too, but u took a great idea & turned it into shit with this hostile take-over.
Hope you enjoy eVolution even if it's not the way that it was planned or supposed to happen in any decent way.

ps2: Bode **** off, it was a good & nice plan to reform ToF till you came along & turned shit bad with this coup. TY for ****ing things up worse then i could have ever imagined.

You say you want it to be more democratic, how can not talking things over with the former hc be more democratic?
F UCK this SHIT!
/me goes solo FTW

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote