Thread: New Rule
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:54   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
New Rule

Due to the rising tactic of registering a number of planets for the sole purpose of alliance defence that remain out of the alliance tag, we have been forced to make a rule change.
The reason for this is that the alliance limit is there for a reason. It is unfair on the smaller alliances and unbalanced the gameplay when a large alliance creates these dummy planets for the sole purpose of unofficially increasing the size of their alliance.
This tactic has been named "OOGOOA Defence" (out of alliance, out of gal defence) and is now deemed an offense. If you are caught practising this tactic you will be put under investigation and closure. (Bassicaly there called Support planets That was kloopys name for them above)

For any more information on this issue feel free to join the channel #Multihunters on Netgamers and speak to myself or any other member of the MH Team. Also you can email me at [email protected]. If you have any information about any members abusing this new rule please inform myself or another MH ASAP. As i see this as making it unfair for planets who are obiding by the alliance limits (member limits)

Let me just clarify somthing. Galaxy defence is allowed before i get pms regarding that. As that is of course always aloud 9As in defending members in your gal that are not in the same alliances which is obviously always aloud). And cluster defence is also allowed but will be watched so it isnt abused. Any other Support offered will be investigated.

MH Manager

Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Please excuse the way this is chosen to be worded. This was said in #support by me in the past 30mins ish and I think it sums this all up pretty nicely. 
----

This system is to stop planets that are being build to PURELY increase the size of an alliance just un officially. Thus getting themselves around the limits currently in place.

As I have tried to say before, the MH will not just look at a planet, see it has out of alliance defended and out of galled and then close it. We will look for specific patters to see were this defense is coming from / going too. If we find that a planet is purely defending the members of one alliance all the time then it will look slightly suspicious to us, and could result in a closure of the planet in question.

We are not just going to suddenly close every planet that defends their mate.

You are all looking at this form a way to extreme point of view.

Try too see what we have put in place, a method to prevent alliance from getting round the new limits and to try to level out the game and give the smaller alliances more of a chance.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Kal; 23 Nov 2005 at 22:36.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote