View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2005, 11:16   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD.. we need your help :\

Scene III - Canada. Phil has been at the house for 2 hours, and is lying in bed with his love, Aryn.

Aryn: Wow, that was great sex! You lasted a whole 58 seconds, I counted!

Phil: That's because I'm 1337, my dear

Aryn: You're so dreamy, Phil!

Phil: Only because I'm so in love with you

Aryn: No, because I'm in love with YOU!

Phil: Now what do we do?

Aryn: I know it's unusual for me, but I'm actually hungry!

Phil: There's that extra-extra-large bucket of chicken over there sweetie, we could... oh you've already devoured it? I was only in the loo for 5 minutes!

Aryn:

Phil: I can't think of anything we can do that doesn't involve exercise that isn't sex

Aryn: Let's ask GD!

Phil: Yes, let's!

Aryn: Hooray for GD!