Thread: Big Brother
View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2005, 16:54   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
when i saw deffehs name in the last reply box, i was fully expecting a rant about big brother and general stupidity amongst the populace.

Im not sure if im dissapointed or pleased
It's awful, its appalling, i watch it, but im not a fan.

It leads to a pathetic array of psuedo celebrities, brings out the worst in the papers and the public. It needlessly divides people into rival camps, celebrating when the one they support survives or wins, moaning and proclaiming foul play when they get the boot. The bookies go stupid about it and start offering insane odds on ridiculous outcomes. The entire nation gets gripped by something they have absolutely nothing to do with, and the only real winners are the sponsors and big companies behind the whole thing.

Basically, with the football season over, its a perfect subsitute.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote