View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 12:02   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats your idea of a "good night out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
- crap beers
What's wrong with Spitfire? I personally find IPA (the most popular alternative) to lack a certain something, and taste mildly of lemon, but other people seem to like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
You can't talk: the music is too loud.
Don't go to a loud bar/club then you nincompoop. There are plenty of quiet pubs out there; I find that the main problem with talking in pubs is from too many other peoples conversations being too loud, rather than the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
You can't dance: the music is awful.
I don't dance, but somehow I still manage to have fun.

Anyway, I had a good night out on Thursday. Went to the pub with Giles and Hester, where we drank ales and conversed over such subjects as the social causes of the global rise in population, the nature and causes of magnetic fields, the nature of storytelling in comic books and how strange supercooled helium is*. At closing time, we then picked up a couple more acquiantances from another pub and headed off to Clowns, where we drank red wine until they, too, shut. Finally, a trip to Gordie's, and then back to the domicile, singing like buffoons.

*To the person who said that "supercooled helium isn't strange", then I point you towards Superfluidity, a unique property of supercooled helium which is certainly in the realms of the abnormal.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 26 Feb 2005 at 14:38.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote