View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 19:19   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so i just got banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadval
I don't understand why anyone would want to sign up to a forum where everyone says "yes, I agree".
That wasn't the purpose of the mailing list. It was to discuss Marxist trends/advanced philosophy. It was a mailing list for Marxists.
Quote:
A post on a forum, after all, is just a post. It can be ignored
This was a mailing list, and so you downloaded the e-mails (and it's responses) whether you wanted to or not (yes, you could filter things out, but it gets complicated once you consider replies). Besides, one idiot on a forum can be incredibly disruptive. It's glib to presume you can simply ignore the retards of this world.
Quote:
That isn't freedom of speech.
No, and why would it be? How many times must it be said. YOU DO NOT HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON A PRIVATE FORUM. It's not desirable, it's not practicable and it's not achievable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote