View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:08   #166
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Do not post to slams someone's opinions please.... I'm going to throw the ball to the mods on this one to see if they want to make this thread work or not.
This thread is utter madness. Since when has a thread starter been able to set limits on the flow of content, and then have a whole team of moderators actually enforce it? If someone names me in their list, I have no right of reply unless I name 5 people first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
allow those who were brave enough to list their top 5 judge others
I didn't contribute to this thread (in the intended way) because I don't believe insulting other users is either constructive or "brave". If I had a top 5, they would be those people who most presume that discussing their opinion of other users is of any value to the board as a whole.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote