View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 09:31   #141
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough
Re: power abusing by jolt (bribings!?) :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
so, the question remains - was the money the reason they were reopened when they shouldn't have been?

i think the answer has to be yes...

-mist
i normaly dont respond to this with "inside information"
but basicly this happened because of a miscommunication between jolt and PAteam
the money was never a issue

basicly this is what realy happend:

1) jolt got a official complaint about admin abuse by BBW, he claimed that we as PA team where hunting for him and are trying to proof that he cheated, he poined out that his kids where now getting closed because PAteam had a personal vendeta against him.

2) jolt asked for the info on the closure at that time and we profided them with a case summery(taken from our admintools and made into a smaller file that does not include all the evidence)

3) jolt read the summery and concluded that there COULD be a case of admin abuse and then took the side of BBW on this (as they should)

4)then jolt took the action of overruling the PAteam as they might be on a vendeta and reopening the account

5) last night i send the complete report and not the summery to the head of jolt and made a blow by blow analisis of what we could proof in a court of law (it was a long list :-) )
i also pointed out that i am new to the game and never had any dealings with BBW
so no vendeta on my end
the head of jolt agreed and closed the account again

i think jolt made a mistake in reopening a account that is under investigation (i do understand the resons behind it)
but PAteam is also not clean of fault
we shoud have made the evidence more clear for jolt so they would never have take this action

now how to continue

i think we should just drop this right now and all find a nice target and go roid happy
if you need to blame someone you can always roid 1:1 (but we do defend)
i would also like to point out that jolt saved PA from closing down completely, and should be comended for that

hope this made it more clear to you all
greetz
Xontas