Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Curious - alliances undefeated (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201307)

NitinA 12 Apr 2017 23:36

Curious - alliances undefeated

What are the undefeated alliances in the history of planetarion thus far and how many rounds did they play? Been away for a while till last round and was just wondering...

Certainly eXilition is in that group...

Papadoc 13 Apr 2017 00:11

Re: Curious - alliances undefeated

its a completely different game now. GO HOME.

BloodyButcher 13 Apr 2017 02:56

It is indeed a completely diffrent game.
Last round the average planet had 80 fleet movements, in 48 days.
If you compare that to the last 1up/eXI round, the average planet moved half of those fleets in 55 days.
Activity was much more rewarding back then, than it is today, and my personal opinion was that much easier for a active group to succeed just based on activity.

CBA 13 Apr 2017 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitinA (Post 3255924)
What are the undefeated alliances in the history of planetarion thus far and how many rounds did they play? Been away for a while till last round and was just wondering...

Certainly eXilition is in that group...

Hello mate

Firstly, a large proportion of players from eX/1up play in todays alliance. So how are we comparing the allies?

If you compare eXi of round 16 or whenever they won last again todays Ult. I would argue eXi wouldn't have a chance. Game is different now. Maybe eXi would be fine.

But to be honest now the game is more about DC / Player response more then ever before.

Secondly, Every ally has been defeated. I think Ult and App are the most undefeated since Asc quit. But again, all similar players (same ppl).

Mzyxptlk 14 Apr 2017 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papadoc (Post 3255925)
its a completely different game now. GO HOME.

Calm down, man.

Tietäjä 14 Apr 2017 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3255927)
If you compare eXi of round 16 or whenever they won last again todays Ult. I would argue eXi wouldn't have a chance.

haha?

aksel 17 Apr 2017 15:14

Alliance fleet makes this game a joke.
I play solo, and im up at night. I hit a planet, recall when def, and resend. And the guy gets def from people that are sleeping. What a ****ing joke. Impossible to play solo.

CBA 18 Apr 2017 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksel (Post 3256021)
I play solo, and im up at night. I hit a planet, recall when def, and resend. And the guy gets def from people that are sleeping. What a ****ing joke. Impossible to play solo.

Lol....

It's a multiplayer game

Stick to the sega mega drive bub

aksel 18 Apr 2017 14:04

I might as well sign up 20 multi account and run em all then. Whats the difference? Its a joke that the guy owning the account can be sleeping while his ally are using his ships.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3256045)
Lol....

It's a multiplayer game

Stick to the sega mega drive bub

Mzyxptlk 18 Apr 2017 15:53

People can launch attacks when they're asleep, so why shouldn't they be able to launch defense when they're asleep?

CBA 18 Apr 2017 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksel (Post 3256049)
I might as well sign up 20 multi account and run em all then. Whats the difference? Its a joke that the guy owning the account can be sleeping while his ally are using his ships.

You are missing something here.

PA is an alliance-based game....

Ave 19 Apr 2017 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksel (Post 3256021)

People arent 15 anymore, they have work, families etc. Most cannot lose all the sleep even if they wanted.

aksel 20 Apr 2017 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3256065)
People arent 15 anymore, they have work, families etc. Most cannot lose all the sleep even if they wanted.

And thats fine! They just cant Expect to win. If you aint here its your problem.

aksel 20 Apr 2017 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3256052)
People can launch attacks when they're asleep, so why shouldn't they be able to launch defense when they're asleep?

You can set prelaunched def, thats fine. Im against the fact that YOU can launch MY fleet if im not there. Get it?

And btw, if it was up to me, there would not have been any way to set prelaunch either.

Mzyxptlk 20 Apr 2017 23:24

Well, that's a different topic, but you have to admit there's a certain kind of symmetry here.

aksel 21 Apr 2017 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3256074)
Well, that's a different topic, but you have to admit there's a certain kind of symmetry here.

Im not on about normal ally def. Thats fine. But if there are ways for an alliance to launch fleets on behalf of members who dont get up themselves its wrong imo. That means u only need a few online people and the rest can just log in now and then and build ships. Activity should be rewarded in this game.

CBA 21 Apr 2017 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksel (Post 3256076)
Im not on about normal ally def. Thats fine. But if there are ways for an alliance to launch fleets on behalf of members who dont get up themselves its wrong imo. That means u only need a few online people and the rest can just log in now and then and build ships. Activity should be rewarded in this game.

Why should planetarion be rewarded with activity?

Ave 22 Apr 2017 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by aksel (Post 3256070)
And thats fine! They just cant Expect to win. If you aint here its your problem.

Well thats a choise what game runners want to reward, activity or strategic game, or having numbers etc.

I just wish all battle would be rewarded.

Gotta admit that the game must be really booring from solo players perspective.

Forest 23 Apr 2017 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3256141)

Gotta admit that the game must be really booring from solo players perspective.

Wasn't it always?

For me certainly, the game was never about ingame but the relationships and politics outside the game.
Shit game, usually unbalanced stats, no graphics. The game has always been about the communication with others.

It is its greatest strength, and its greatest weakness.