Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Mobile App (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201921)

DigitalZero 20 Feb 2020 15:35

Mobile App

So, after returning to PA and playing the game completely from my android phone, why don't you all consider just migrating this to an APP that you can play via IOS or Android and have it integrated with facebook...

You could boost playerbase, make it easier for mobile users and give the game a nice breath of fresh air instead of feeling "burnout"...

Mobile Game Development on Fiverr wouldn't be expensive if we don't have the expertise within the PA community to pull off an app migration. I don't think it would be hard, I have students at here at my University that program apps for class.

Mobile Game Development on Fiverr.

:banana:

Olav 20 Feb 2020 21:37

Re: Mobile App

hell yeah !!!

synch 27 Feb 2020 09:55

Agree. We have all grown up, live busy lives. People spend more time on their smartphones than on their PCs now. The game should be played on a phone.

genosse27 29 Feb 2020 01:28

optimising the mobile web version should be more successful.

DigitalZero 5 Mar 2020 15:26

Yeah or that. Something.

Ave 5 Mar 2020 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by genosse27 (Post 3264109)
optimising the mobile web version should be more successful.

Sounds good.

samlarson 17 Sep 2020 12:51

Quote:

So, after returning to PA and playing the game completely from my android phone, why don't you all consider just migrating this to an APP that you can play via IOS or Android and have it integrated with facebook...

You could boost playerbase, make it easier for mobile users and give the game a nice breath of fresh air instead of feeling "burnout"...

Mobile Game Development on Fiverr wouldn't be expensive if we don't have the expertise within the PA community to pull off an app migration. I don't think it would be hard, I have students at here at my University that program apps for class.

:banana:
The idea is really good but Facebook integration demands following the facebook code of ethics and this thing usually bans you for every misunderstanding

DigitalZero 5 May 2021 13:56

So how about a mobile web version of this game, or a skin, can anyone help make this look good via a cell phone? I have soley been playing from my Android phone.

Or we could always crowd fund a mobile app developer to work with PA team, how about it PA team :)

seanbean1990 14 Feb 2022 15:25

hi all))

KillGhost 18 Feb 2022 23:02

That means effort. Something we will not get.

genosse27 27 Feb 2022 00:23

maybe pa team should just code an API and let the community build a proper interface and app.