Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Change Nick Feature (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201408)

Lukey 10 Aug 2017 11:40

Change Nick Feature

I'm curious why we need this feature ingame. If this feature is removed, then a player must start and end the round with the same username.

This should at least stop people 'taking over' a bot planet and amending the Nick to reflect their own, which we all know happens on a regular basis.

Any cons to removing this feature? I can't think of any real legitimate reason you'd want to change your Nick half way through a round.

BloodyButcher 10 Aug 2017 12:05

Re: Change Nick Feature

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukey (Post 3259645)
I'm curious why we need this feature ingame. If this feature is removed, then a player must start and end the round with the same username.

This should at least stop people 'taking over' a bot planet and amending the Nick to reflect their own, which we all know happens on a regular basis.

Any cons to removing this feature? I can't think of any real legitimate reason you'd want to change your Nick half way through a round.

Yeah.
Its pretty crazy that this hasnt been changed yet.
Id even say that the nickname should be linked with the account permantly, unless you contact PA team to change it.
Ive met players that owns multiple PA accounts(not necessary multiple planets that round) wich they still have the login details for.

M0RPH3US 10 Aug 2017 13:00

yes remove please

Mzyxptlk 10 Aug 2017 14:35

This is literally ruining PA.

sevenseas 10 Aug 2017 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukey (Post 3259645)

Im sure this is much used for the "supergals" with the same names inside every round. Make 10 bot planets and exile around and you will end up in the gal you want and then change the nick and play that account from there..

REMOVE

Kaiba 10 Aug 2017 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevenseas (Post 3259658)
Im sure this is much used for the "supergals" with the same names inside every round. Make 10 bot planets and exile around and you will end up in the gal you want and then change the nick and play that account from there..

REMOVE

Do people put this much effort into cheating at PA in 2017?

It's a text based browser game.....

BloodyButcher 10 Aug 2017 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3259659)
Do people put this much effort into cheating at PA in 2017?

It's a text based browser game.....

Didnt someone get closed for "signing up too early" after he had deleted his other planet 1-2 rounds ago?

Ryky 11 Aug 2017 22:17

All i see here are multis complaining.

berten 12 Aug 2017 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryky (Post 3259674)
All i see here are multis complaining.

I suggest u read stuff, nobody in this thread complained