Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   CaRn r81 (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201797)

Ave 4 Mar 2019 13:28

CaRn r81

Avenger:
Round 81
Round 81 signups will open on Friday, 15th March at 20:00 GMT.
Round 81 Ticks will start Friday, 22nd March at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 10th May.
Changes for this round will be announced at a later date. Stats will be final for signups.

CaRn as usual with the most imprssive stats and warfare for 1177 ticks. The warrirors home, reserve your hot spot on the top!

[JungleMuffin] 5 Mar 2019 21:44

Re: CaRn r81

You'll have more success with recruitment by advertising your alliance as one with no CBA.

[B5]Londo 6 Mar 2019 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3263065)
Avenger:

CaRn as usual with the most imprssive stats and warfare for 1177 ticks. The warrirors home, reserve your hot spot on the top!

Do many people sign up because top incs/member is attractive? :D

Bows won attacks launched/member, p3n won defence launched/member (ridiculous I know)

Ave 7 Mar 2019 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by [B5]Londo (Post 3263072)
Do many people sign up because top incs/member is attractive? :D

Bows won attacks launched/member, p3n won defence launched/member (ridiculous I know)

They also get most recalled incs ;)

They join because they are fighters like us and want to play like "it should be played." We still had the most total score.

P3ng had amazing stats too, a good round for them. Apart from stupid ass politics ;) Dunno why the fetish on us. Bows deffed less than me alone, so lets not get there and I am not even counted in the CaRn stats.

Sharp observations tho.

Ave 7 Mar 2019 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] (Post 3263070)
You'll have more success with recruitment by advertising your alliance as one with no CBA.

He luckily can fill the spots I lose due to him. Its choises. ;) His dedicated player tho, helping others too. Just his "show" that we could live without too.

Based purely on your reputation, someone is throwing rocks at the class house?

[JungleMuffin] 11 Mar 2019 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3263082)
He luckily can fill the spots I lose due to him. Its choises. ;) His dedicated player tho, helping others too. Just his "show" that we could live without too.

Based purely on your reputation, someone is throwing rocks at the class house?

Choices indeed. Wrong/incorrect/poor choices. You lost last round solely because of him, and you will lose next round too, solely because of him. Dedicated to destroying your alliance from the inside it appears.

Not a single person has left my alliance becase of me in the 3 rounds I've been playing again, nor have I been kicked, so it's not reputation at all, it's jealousy spread by UnterMensch, not the UberMensch. On the other hand, it was only two rounds ago that CBA was rejected by every alliance in the game.

Ave 12 Mar 2019 05:50

Why do u even care about him?

And no we didnt lose due to him. We won our wars tbh in the end. Had our moments of struggle tho. The concentraded fire was heavy, enemy was good.

If you mean lose by letting some ignored tag free farm past us. I can live with that statement. We were kinda busy.