Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Given the recent rumours I've heard... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196390)

JonnyBGood 27 Apr 2008 23:12

Given the recent rumours I've heard...

...I thought I'd clarify on here, for everyone, what I know to be the case. Now as I'm sure you're all aware tonight 6/7 (?) alliances are going to planet-target ascendancy for "cheating". There was no cheating. If anyone has told you there was they were either lying to you or they had been lied to themselves. If anyone wants to dispute that with me or point out cases of cheating I am not aware of you feel free to do so here or in fact anywhere (although my advice would be to go and talk to the multihunters). I sit here in eager anticipation. Don't let me down.

BlueArmy 27 Apr 2008 23:14

Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Well, I think they just fear us.. And use the cheating as an excuse.. We're 6th after all...

Filth 27 Apr 2008 23:15

you're the biggest cheat of em all BA ;)

Wishmaster 27 Apr 2008 23:23

let us know what they claim you have done?

Whats their reasons for ptargetting you guys?

booji 27 Apr 2008 23:23

although slightly unfair with it being so meny attacking alliances (if it is true) is not STOOMTHEREVIVAL's huge amount of roids not reason enough to hit them in a war game? particularly as STOOMTHEREVIVAL has managed to stay out of much of the conflict so far this round, and will probably manage from tomorrow as well.

1st in roids 6th in rank makes U an obvious target for roid hungry alliances imo ;)

JonnyBGood 27 Apr 2008 23:25

I'll kick off the refutations with this ingame message from xVx.

Quote:

Members of STOOMTHEREVIVAL have been caught breaking into other alliances servers and hijacking game accounts.
This is about the only bit with any substance I've heard so far. At the start of this round I was given passwords to both CT and ND's websites. This, and you can trust me on this one, is not the first time this ever happened in pa history. How this translates into "breaking into" I have no real idea and if "breaking into" means something else it didn't happen. The hijacking game accounts bit is just laughably untrue and you could probably confirm this with a multihunter. Cudos to xVx on finally climbing down off the fence though!

Quote:

1st in roids 6th in rank makes U an obvious target for roid hungry alliances imo
This is very true, and if this is the case I certainly have no objections, it is a war game after all. However what I object to is the spreading of vicious lies about what my alliance has done. Personally I fear that certain individuals, afraid to take us on one-to-one decided to create a pack of complete horseshit based on something they vaguely heard and then hoodwinked a bunch of alliances into flakking for them. Now while this is still perfectly fine, war game remember, it is not something I intend to let pass uncommented on.

ElAlan 27 Apr 2008 23:25

It was all BlueArmy... I can provide evidence, now can i like join the witness protection scheme, get my planetname hidden and moved to a small galaxy in hicksville USA to play out the rest of my time in reasonable peace and harmony, make love not war etc..

Munkee 27 Apr 2008 23:25

ascendancy who? i auctioned their tag on ebay ffs

Jezz84 27 Apr 2008 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Cudos to xVx on finally climbing down off the fence though!

finnaly ct and xvx choosing a side.... all it takes is 7 vs 1 war to do it!

now wot will it take to get orbit involved?

Ultimate Newbie 27 Apr 2008 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The hijacking game accounts bit is just laughably untrue

What, xVx has the logins to people's planets on their website??

Mzyxptlk 27 Apr 2008 23:39

I'm actually genuinely impressed with ND. They managed to get a set of no less than six alliances to do their bidding, without lifting a proverbial finger! Well played. I however also feel obligated to point out that hitting the number 1 alliance is the way to win, not the number 6.

BlueArmy 27 Apr 2008 23:41

On behalf of Ascendancy I want to make a public apology.

It was all Veil05's work.. We did not condone it nor support his actions..

LukeyLove 27 Apr 2008 23:42

To me this seems somewhat like the whole Iraq war, with Roids being Oil, JBG being Saddam, the Iraqies clearly played by asc and the western coalition played by the 6-7 allys :<

To continue the sad analogy somewhat more, this makes Xension Bin Laden since hes gone into vac mode :\

Out of interest, can we make Denial Afghanistan?

ElAlan 27 Apr 2008 23:43

This is unfortunately true and i will change my statement.. to more along lines of..

Yes Veil05 is a bad apple and we are sorry for that, its all that fiithy spies fault and we would sell out his coords if he had any, probably...

Spritfire 27 Apr 2008 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I however also feel obligated to point out that hitting the number 1 alliance is the way to win, not the number 6.

So thats why STOOM hit ND instead of Denial I guess ? Since we was second ?

BlueArmy 27 Apr 2008 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spritfire

hmm, we ptarget? :o Prolly Veil05 who did raids that night then..

Jezz84 27 Apr 2008 23:46

afgans assets are all used up. thats why its not on the news nemore... quite fitting?

Quote:
1st in roids 6th in rank makes U an obvious target for roid hungry alliances imo
This is very true, and if this is the case I certainly have no objections, it is a war game after all. However what I object to is the spreading of vicious lies about what my alliance has done. Personally I fear that certain individuals, afraid to take us on one-to-one decided to create a pack of complete horseshit based on something they vaguely heard and then hoodwinked a bunch of alliances into flakking for them. Now while this is still perfectly fine, war game remember, it is not something I intend to let pass uncommented on.

seems to a very common occurance these days doesnt it? people having no clue wots going on in the uni, then acting on seriously half assed information... lets clear it up once and for all.. are stoom hiding wmd's?

Mzyxptlk 27 Apr 2008 23:46

Quote:

I'm not sure what you're talking about, I've scanned 90% of our targets of the last 2 weeks, and I'm pretty sure we've been galraiding. Furthermore, we're not trying to win, so you can't directly compare our strategies.

DrunkenViking 27 Apr 2008 23:47

Quote:

Lol, its called targetting up, you should try it sometime :p It's also known as the opposite of bashing your way up the ranks, you really should try it.

Edit:
/me sits back and awaits the "we did p-target denial for a full 2 hours, so dont call us bashers"-reply

lokken 27 Apr 2008 23:47

Quote:

As we don't go to 'war' with anyone unless seriously provoked, I wouldn't take anything personally if I was you. If someone gets a bunch of targets who happen to be whoever, we're not really caring. ND could give us a stack of targets and if we liked them, we'd probably hit them.

Spritfire 27 Apr 2008 23:49

I am not taking anything personally neither !

We are in it for the FUN and golfballs ( marinho's bald head )

MiniMoose 27 Apr 2008 23:50

Can you guys be sure to SK us all too, so that we know you mean it?

ElAlan 27 Apr 2008 23:52

Quote:

Actually last time i remember us doing a ptargettng night it was Denial we hit, for no other reason than Stoom felt like it, go cry me a river elsewhere ta...

[ND]Byrney 27 Apr 2008 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Lol, its called targetting up, you should try it sometime :p It's also known as the opposite of bashing your way up the ranks, you really should try it.

Edit:
/me sits back and awaits the "we did p-target denial for a full 2 hours, so dont call us bashers"-reply

So ND, despite having a big reputation for crashing fleets for xp, are also noob bashers and never target anyone bigger than us? Funny that.

But I have noticed you're always quick to flame us in any thread going, why is that?

MiniMoose 27 Apr 2008 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney
So ND, despite having a big reputation for crashing fleets for xp, are also noob bashers and never target anyone bigger than us? Funny that.

But I have noticed you're always quick to flame us in any thread going, why is that?

Because its both entertaining to do and entertaining to read? But howsabout instead of turning this into a 'boo hoo, you flame us on the internets(it's ok, I know it can seem real important at times)' thread, we keep to the topic at hand! What cheating happened and other randomly interesting sidestories!

Heartless 28 Apr 2008 00:01

I heard ascendancy cheated by hiding in the STOOMTHEREVIVAL tag!
Also, having so many STOOM based fleet names obviously points out into multying!

And last but not least, I heard that some of their members, like myself, tried farming 1:1's bot planets!

Villeh 28 Apr 2008 00:02

Must say I have issues understanding why 'everyone' is bashing at ND, so they're n00bs... They've also been the top 5 ally with (by far) the fewest roids last 600 ticks....
erego, atleast ND is trying to fight, and usually loose more than they gain, and yet they grow in value/score.... as oppose to the roidfat fence turds...

as to the whole cheating thing, I dunno who started the rumor, but rumors are BAD, show evidence... and even if one (or 3) players in an alliance cheated, why is the entire alliance being 'punished'?

PA is weird these days, Denial/NoX deserves to win cos they seem to have put in the work....

[ND]Byrney 28 Apr 2008 00:03

I'm sorry, his post was both relevant and informative. Totally my fault!

lokken 28 Apr 2008 00:05

Now look, I have a lot of people pm'ing me about concerns and whatever. Now, the 3 moderators of this forum won't close anything unless someone from above tells us to, because right now we have no reason.

If anyone posts anything we consider to be damaging to people's privacy, security and integrity in any way, rest assured - firm action will be taken.

Knight Theamion 28 Apr 2008 00:09

[00:23] <@Smurfeh> maybe we should be congratulating ND on finally getting a decent cooporation with alliances going but point out to them that targetting the #1 alliance is the way to win and not #6 :p

quoted for truth.

BlueArmy 28 Apr 2008 00:16

and in regard of jenova's alliance mail, What have we done that you so blatantly want to kill us for?

MiniMoose 28 Apr 2008 00:18

Yeah, for every planet to be ptargetted by every top10 alliance, it better be something awesome

furball 28 Apr 2008 00:22

To echo what lokken said, people have come to us with concerns. They have been listened to and at present there are no viable reasons for closing this thread.

Jezz84 28 Apr 2008 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueArmy
and in regard of jenova's alliance mail, What have we done that you so blatantly want to kill us for?

how are u reading jenovas mail?? U CHEATIGN SCUM!

DrunkenViking 28 Apr 2008 00:35

Byrney, i've flamed nd ever since they started pinning their own ****ups on other people.

I enjoyed my time in nd tho, was some great people and a special community there.

LukeyLove 28 Apr 2008 01:17

Why is nobody just admiting the truth that, the majority of the PA community bears a grudge against asc and therefore they've decided to gangup and kill them :\ All this hocus-pocus about cheating seems a rather thin disguise for most HC's true dislike for ascs approach to the game!

Personally it works for me since my intended attack tonight gets me 550k score!

*Jumps on the Kill-Asc Bandwagon*

BlueArmy 28 Apr 2008 01:22

its the stoom fleetnames aint it? ADMIT IT!

JonnyBGood 28 Apr 2008 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Why is nobody just admiting the truth that, the majority of the PA community bears a grudge against asc and therefore they've decided to gangup and kill them :\ All this hocus-pocus about cheating seems a rather thin disguise for most HC's true dislike for ascs approach to the game!

hate da game not da playas :(

PS Sorry I kicked you from #asc lukey, you can come back if you want!

Cochese 28 Apr 2008 01:37

Given the current political and alliance situation, when something like this happens, you really know PA is shit.

Well done ND, you've quite clearly been "denied". Hah!

Tesla 28 Apr 2008 01:50

hmm... I thought u had quit BlueArmy... But judging by ur creative highspeed posting I take it u havent :o

ps. ND are flak, so how the **** did they win two in a row? Cyanide pills for the lot of u tbh :|

Makhil 28 Apr 2008 02:04

6 ally teaming up vs 1, a whole ally teaming up vs 1 planet... that's how PA is played today, and unless something is done to promote 1 on 1 fights (like roid capping based on value ratio or something) I don't see it getting better.

Cooling 28 Apr 2008 02:12

I admit to cheating on your mum JBG :(

[JungleMuffin] 28 Apr 2008 04:31

Asc are like the naughty kids in school.... they get caught doing something bad and try and pass the blame onto someone else...GG

You guys walk around doing whatever the fk u want as if you own the show...dont get pissy cos someone throws some shit back in ur face.. take it like men and dont be bitches about it.

and lol @ MZ , gal raids my ring....

Cochese 28 Apr 2008 04:47

I cheat so bad at PA I'm on 700 roids and crashed my Cr fleet.

I definetly need a few waves of ND and ToF incs to teach me a lesson about being a naughty h4x0r.

Joke's on the muppet alliances though. You got denialed bitches!

isildurx 28 Apr 2008 05:51

This made my day

Zaejii 28 Apr 2008 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by isildurx
This made my day

yeah this is pretty lawlerous.

[JungleMuffin] 28 Apr 2008 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaejii
yeah this is pretty lawlerous.

So first Asc starts spamming in utter outrage of the clearly unfair treatment of its members, now theyre laughing it all off with absolute disdain. Nice.

And btw, the blatant "herd" mentality of the vast majority of asc members sickens me. Lol sheep Lol

Cooling 28 Apr 2008 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]

And btw, the blatant "herd" mentality of the vast majority of asc members sickens me. Lol sheep Lol

Hypocrisy much?

Crowly 28 Apr 2008 06:49

Asc do tend to be the first to complain and then the first to say 'I don't care,' from my limited observation at least.

LordNieminen 28 Apr 2008 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowly
Asc do tend to be the first to complain and then the first to say 'I don't care,' from my limited observation at least.

Doesn't everyone do that after getting hurt emotionally or physically?

Anyways dunno who orceshrated this stuff generally and cba to find out as it's sympton of current pax.. it's just funny how many believed and the some who just used it as a execuse for one night of free roids from competition.. If someone actually base their actions on those info's what came out from hmm nowhere in few hours to orcasthrate attacks in few hours... makes me wonder of the avg age of people as they seem to believe anything.

Inviduals are smart.. masses aren't.