Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Return of the Block!! (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199713)

Kaiba 16 Apr 2012 18:38

Return of the Block!!

Just when we thought the madness had settled down and we could all get on playing our beloved planetarion the sadness resurfaced and the 4 on 1 gangbang recommenced.

Conspiracy, Ultores-lite (FaNG), Newdawn and Tgv (guess the acronym ;) ) rocked up on Ultores planets again in force to beat down our massive threat to them!!!

After a week of Ultores team smashing there way into FaNG causing FaNG a daily roid loss of.... oh no hang on they gained roids everyday.... 3 of the top 4 allies decided enough was enough and plowed back into those pesky Ultores planets and stop them winning PA, even tho they had made no ground on the top 2 alliances and were barely keeping ahead of NewDawn.

I just love how somewhere down the line a HC (ill presume gm because it has his MO all over it) was so scared of Ultores they decided they needed 240+ players to contain a 65 man alliance. Does Ultores really require 4 players to every 1 of theirs to keep them in check??

I also want to ponder why when Ultores and her friends were seemingly managing to stagnate FaNG to some extent, a move that could have handed Conspiracy a way past FaNG into 1st place and possibly be able to grow out to a point where they could win from, they decided to join back with FaNG and come after the alliance that was offering them their round winning chance.....

What is this block actually about? FaNG is obviously the daddy alliance we can all see that now, Conspiracy is FaNG Jr? doing as it told for fear of what? NewDawn is the sheep alliance? follow the crowd as it safer than doing something useful in PA? and TGV, the coat-tail rider... how happy you will be with the massive contribution you have made to this cause...

Shit stats aside we actually had a round that the pro smaller tag community had cried out for, 9 of the top 10 had 40+ members, a following 5 alliances had 20-25 members and what do we all do? gangbang 1 alliance cos were too scared to compete with them....

Sad sad day....

Influence 16 Apr 2012 18:55

Re: Return of the Block!!

summary: cry, ultores owns, block sucks, cry some more, cry some more, cry some more. factual correctness: less than 50%.

Kaiba 16 Apr 2012 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3214525)
summary: cry, ultores owns, block sucks, cry some more, cry some more, cry some more. factual correctness: less than 50%.

At no point did i say Ultores owns, thats obviously the thought of your block as its taking 4 of you to keep us in check.

What was factually inaccurate? the only FACTS i used were the ones about the size of the block compared to Ult which was correct and the amount of alliances with certain tags size which was also correct... please clarify for me

Mzyxptlk 16 Apr 2012 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214524)
I also want to ponder why when Ultores and her friends were seemingly managing to stagnate FaNG to some extent, a move that could have handed Conspiracy a way past FaNG into 1st place and possibly be able to grow out to a point where they could win from, they decided to join back with FaNG and come after the alliance that was offering them their round winning chance.....

Because they're more afraid of you than of FANg. And they might not be wrong: look at the score difference between CT and FAnG.

Quote:

and TGV, the coat-tail rider... how happy you will be with the massive contribution you have made to this cause...

I'm just happy to see a small alliance join in on politics.

Quote:

Sad sad day....

What I don't understand is that you're apparently so surprised by this turn of events that it requires another teary eyed whinethread on AD.

Influence 16 Apr 2012 19:38

Quote:

After a week of Ultores team smashing there way into FaNG causing FaNG a daily roid loss of.... oh no hang on they gained roids everyday.... 3 of the top 4 allies decided enough was enough and plowed back into those pesky Ultores planets and stop them winning PA, even tho they had made no ground on the top 2 alliances and were barely keeping ahead of NewDawn.

FAnG had a roidgain simply because the stats this round are so ridiculously defensive it pays to init up to high amounts of roids. As for plowing in to Ultores i suggest you actually look at the amounts of fleets hitting you today compared to the previous attempts. TGV hit ult with a full 3 waves, CT galraided 1 ult fort instead of ptargetting the ult in 2, FAnG was mostly grounded, and inside sources tell me ND attackparticipation sucked.

Quote:

I just love how somewhere down the line a HC (ill presume gm because it has his MO all over it) was so scared of Ultores they decided they needed 240+ players to contain a 65 man alliance. Does Ultores really require 4 players to every 1 of theirs to keep them in check??

Actually, CT were the least enthousiastic party involved. If anything, previous rounds proved that Ultores indeed needs 4 players to 1 to keep them in check.

Quote:

I hope it was because they want a higher valued win this time, and for that to happen they will need to actually hit FAnG at some point this round. In my opinion before that to happen either FAnG or CT needs to feel they are at a safe distance from Ultores.

Quote:

What is this block actually about? FaNG is obviously the daddy alliance we can all see that now, Conspiracy is FaNG Jr? doing as it told for fear of what? NewDawn is the sheep alliance? follow the crowd as it safer than doing something useful in PA? and TGV, the coat-tail rider... how happy you will be with the massive contribution you have made to this cause...

As said before, TGV entered this block to prevent Ultores from winning yet another round straight. TGV was involved last night to retalliate recent Ultores incs (as you might have noticed we targetted Ults that actually landed on TGV in the past 72 ticks). As for CT/FAnG i can only hope it is for reasons mentioned above. As for ND, i am sure they have their own personal reasons, but i have a feeling it has something to do with a high amount of Ult-block incs before the gangbanging on FAnG started.

Quote:

Shit stats aside we actually had a round that the pro smaller tag community had cried out for, 9 of the top 10 had 40+ members, a following 5 alliances had 20-25 members and what do we all do? gangbang 1 alliance cos were too scared to compete with them.

I am very much pro smaller tags, the fact we have 9 out of the top 10 allies with a satisfying membercount is far from a victory for me tho. As politics still revolves around the 2-3 allies that have the highest member counts. I am a firm believer that with more allies on a 'level' playingfield, there will be more than just 2 blocks, and that blocks will have shorter lifespans.

Knight 16 Apr 2012 19:41

To all those who had a whine on forums last round at xvx for having a chance for #1 and not taking it, instead attempting at first to stay out of it, pls notice CT this round, chance for #1 and outright saying no to it by continuing to hit Ult despite us being unable to gain on Fang. seems to me they are more like one 152 person ally, but the weak and retarded had to go CT due to alliance limit?

In summary, CT = the round ruiners this time, followed closely by the ND lapdogs and TGV (who i still like lol)

Colt 16 Apr 2012 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monroe (Post 3213309)
CTs trying to take on the top ally... and rather than having the decency to let CT try, xVx is actively defending ult out of gal. Seems to me that all that xVx really wants to be this round is be ult's shield and whipping boy, rather than actually do anything themselves. Real heros those xVx players.

hypocrit....

Knight 16 Apr 2012 19:47

ooh, and now to await some bullshit excuse from CT as to why they are continuing this lol, "Ult are still the biggest threat" or "Fng wont be our friends anymore if we stop helping them!!!)

Nitros 16 Apr 2012 19:52

Dont be silly now, if you see how quickly Ultores recovered score/roids when left alone for a few days.
Ultores is always a threat. And yes thats a compliment.

Mzyxptlk 16 Apr 2012 19:57

They recovered roids, yes, but not score. They had pretty much the same growth rate as they've had most of the round.

eksero 16 Apr 2012 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitros
Dont be silly now, if you see how quickly Ultores recovered score/roids when left alone for a few days.
Ultores is always a threat. And yes thats a compliment.

Going by the last 5 days (the period we had no incs) we gained 15k roids and 20 million score, while ct gained 16k and 28 million score in the same period :cool:

Nitros 16 Apr 2012 20:02

That's pretty solid considering your membercount and position at this stage. You confirm my point.

eksero 16 Apr 2012 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitros
That's pretty solid considering your membercount. You confirm my point.

Considering a mail was sent out, telling people below 600 roids to init up to 600 that doesn't really say much ;)

Knight 16 Apr 2012 20:04

majority of those roids were also initiated

neroon 16 Apr 2012 20:06

but still apart from some moaning.. ult owns and is by far the best !

neroon 16 Apr 2012 20:09

and..

the ones saying CT has any chance to win this shiz.. ure still blabbering about something that was settled already 200 ticks ago.. fang wins this as theres noone else besides ult to take em, and ult has been banged since the start of the round

alliances like ct/nd/rest are just for statistics

Kaiba 16 Apr 2012 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3214528)
FAnG had a roidgain simply because the stats this round are so ridiculously defensive it pays to init up to high amounts of roids. As for plowing in to Ultores i suggest you actually look at the amounts of fleets hitting you today compared to the previous attempts. TGV hit ult with a full 3 waves, CT galraided 1 ult fort instead of ptargetting the ult in 2, FAnG was mostly grounded, and inside sources tell me ND attackparticipation sucked.

Still 4 alliances hitting 1 alliance tho, however you look at it. Not our fault your members are bored of bashing

Quote:

Originally Posted by influence
Actually, CT were the least enthousiastic party involved. If anything, previous rounds proved that Ultores indeed needs 4 players to 1 to keep them in check.

Really??? Really really??? Has anyone actually tried to war Ultores properly yet? Or has everyone either nap, fenced or bashed them with 3 other allies. 1st round you let them ride away with the win cos you didnt know what to expect.. 2nd round you hit them at start and got bored and then they rode away with it, 3rd round you decided to hit xVx instead because they wouldnt join your party. This round you have kept 4 alliances on Ultores for the best part of 500 ticks to subdue them. Are you honestly telling me now that FaNG with its ridicolous roid and value lead and 14 more members cant handle a bunch of guys with small fleets???

Quote:

I hope it was because they want a higher valued win this time, and for that to happen they will need to actually hit FAnG at some point this round. In my opinion before that to happen either FAnG or CT needs to feel they are at a safe distance from Ultores.

Higher valued?? what value is there in winning a round where you had to all join forces to smash 60 odd guys who happen to play the game better than you???

Quote:

As said before, TGV entered this block to prevent Ultores from winning yet another round straight. TGV was involved last night to retalliate recent Ultores incs (as you might have noticed we targetted Ults that actually landed on TGV in the past 72 ticks). As for CT/FAnG i can only hope it is for reasons mentioned above. As for ND, i am sure they have their own personal reasons, but i have a feeling it has something to do with a high amount of Ult-block incs before the gangbanging on FAnG started.

a) what does tgv bring to the block? half raid 4-5 planets a night?

b) CT would get pummeled by FaNG in open war

c) who wouldnt roid ND? they dont defend incs...

Quote:

I am very much pro smaller tags, the fact we have 9 out of the top 10 allies with a satisfying membercount is far from a victory for me tho. As politics still revolves around the 2-3 allies that have the highest member counts. I am a firm believer that with more allies on a 'level' playingfield, there will be more than just 2 blocks, and that blocks will have shorter lifespans.

CT/FanG/TGV/ND on one side... Ultores/App/DFWTK/ROCK/xVx (according to B-Butcher) on the other ... thats 7 out of the top 10 alliances openly involved in politics... and im sure DLR and ToF will have their say before round end....

Nitros 16 Apr 2012 20:26

Last round everyone cried about letting Ultores run away. This round its being prevented and everyone cries again. Never any joy in this world.

BloodyButcher 16 Apr 2012 20:29

This is so fun. You dont get any incs for a few days, and its back on, we are going for the win again guys, then you recive one night of inc from CT/TGV and maybe a few FAnG planets and you start up your propaganda machine again.
Im glad the HCs decided to go back to roiding Ultores for my owns alliance sake, CT has been catching up, and having 200+ incomming fleets each night has been hard on our spirit.
For me it looks like CTs politics has been paying off, seeing that they dont get incs because Ultores and their happy family has been busy crashing and suiciding on FAnG planets, giving FAnG big losses. The round is not even half played yet, and you cannot compare the CT/FAnG NAP to the Ultores/xVx NAP of last round, their not even close.
We must live in two diffrent universes, seeing that when i click on the alliance ranking CT and FAnG are head to head. So long for your CT is kingmaking FAnG nonsense

eksero 16 Apr 2012 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Im glad the HCs decided to go back to roiding Ultores for my owns alliance sake, CT has been catching up, and having 200+ incomming fleets each night has been hard on our spirit.

200+ incomming fleets every night and you're still in green! I thought fang weren't supposed to be good :(

Quote:

The round is not even half played yet, and you cannot compare the CT/FAnG NAP to the Ultores/xVx NAP of last round, their not even close.

You are right, only difference is that at this point last round xvx were about 10-15m behind ult, which makes your nap even worse :rolleyes:

Mikee 16 Apr 2012 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3214543)
200+ incomming fleets every night and you're still in green! I thought fang weren't supposed to be good :(

You are right, only difference is that at this point last round xvx were about 10-15m behind ult, which makes your nap even worse :rolleyes:

WHY DO YOU EVEN DIGNIFY THIS FOOL WITH A RESPONSE :mad:

Wouter 16 Apr 2012 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214542)
Im glad the HCs decided to go back to roiding Ultores for my owns alliance sake, CT has been catching up, and having 200+ incomming fleets each night

Maybe you should learn math before sprouting bullshit.
But hey, its just an idea!

eksero 16 Apr 2012 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikee
WHY DO YOU EVEN DIGNIFY THIS FOOL WITH A RESPONSE :mad:

Entertainment!

BloodyButcher 16 Apr 2012 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3214543)

lol this shit :/
Ofc we are in green when people keep popping up bonuses, new planets initating, old roided planet iniating back their roids. Compare the greens in FAnG to the greens in the competing alliances like Ultores and CT, and you will see we are falling behind if these incs keep comming.
And lol, people claimed that xVx stagnated the round by giving Ultores a free win, so i dont see your point :salute:

Kaiba 16 Apr 2012 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214547)
Ofc we are in green when people keep popping up bonuses, new planets initating, old roided planet iniating back their roids. Compare the greens in FAnG to the greens in the competing alliances like Ultores and CT, and you will see we are falling behind if these incs keep comming.
And lol, people claimed that xVx stagnated the round by giving Ultores a free win, so i dont see your point :salute:

Yes for once you are correct.. which is why i asked why the hell CT teamed up with you again? when they could have stayed out and gone ahead of you...

BloodyButcher 16 Apr 2012 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214548)
Yes for once you are correct.. which is why i asked why the hell CT teamed up with you again? when they could have stayed out and gone ahead of you...

Cus they want to win, and thats what they think is the best way of achieving it.
Ultores is not dead, they are as strong as ever

Influence 16 Apr 2012 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214540)
a) what does tgv bring to the block? half raid 4-5 planets a night?

Apparently enough to seriously annoy Ultores, considering the shit they have been threatening to bring on us.

Colt 16 Apr 2012 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214547)

http://kia.cthq.net/?p=compare&compa...re4=&show=size

Yes, I can see where you're coming from.....:confused:

BloodyButcher 17 Apr 2012 01:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 3214552)
http://kia.cthq.net/?p=compare&compa...re4=&show=size

Yes, I can see where you're coming from.....:confused:

Come on man.
Over the weekend CT has gained 5k more roids than FAnG.
If this continues CT and FAnG will be about the same size by next sunday.
CT has grown 23 millions, FAnG 19 millions.
CT will be overtaking FAnG if the Ultores block keeps hitting FAnG.
Please give em something more than these funny graphic lines.

Influence 17 Apr 2012 02:43

i can't believe your freaking whine thread worked... but it did...

Kaiba 17 Apr 2012 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3214550)
Cus they want to win, and thats what they think is the best way of achieving it.
Ultores is not dead, they are as strong as ever

woooooahhhh!!!

So your saying the best way for CT to win is instead of fence sitting and riding past FaNG who were getting a lot of incs whilst CT got none... was to join up with FaNG and hit the alliance that is keeping FaNG stagnated freeing up FaNG to raid again????

How in someones mind... even gm's... would that be the better option?

Blue_Esper 17 Apr 2012 06:36

Never underestimate the power of cheese biccies and WHINE

BloodyButcher 22 Apr 2012 00:09

return of the block v2!
Relation Change 699 Conspiracy and FAnG have confirmed they are allied.
Relation Change 696 Conspiracy and NewDawn have confirmed they are allied.

Blue_Esper 22 Apr 2012 01:20

Cowards.

eksero 22 Apr 2012 02:04

Quote:

return of the block v2!
Relation Change 699 Conspiracy and FAnG have confirmed they are allied.
Relation Change 696 Conspiracy and NewDawn have confirmed they are allied.

Decided to settle for #2 and prepare for next round?

neroon 22 Apr 2012 08:22

as Ive said in previous post.. alliances like CT are only for statistics.. they can never be taken seriously, nor do they know much about what they are doing :D

ArcChas 22 Apr 2012 13:30

Looks like someone touched a nerve. :)

oil 23 Apr 2012 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3214558)
woooooahhhh!!!

So your saying the best way for CT to win is instead of fence sitting and riding past FaNG who were getting a lot of incs whilst CT got none... was to join up with FaNG and hit the alliance that is keeping FaNG stagnated freeing up FaNG to raid again????

How in someones mind... even gm's... would that be the better option?

It's probably the better option because extra ticks spent as the only thing between ult and the round win, that would arise should fang be killed too early, would be a bad thing.

OlaTa 23 Apr 2012 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3214554)
i can't believe your freaking whine thread worked... but it did...

It was actually 2 whine threads.
Seriously Kaiba, how can someone whine so much? You are a disgrace to all male.