Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Havoc (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201661)

[DDK]gm 7 May 2018 15:41

Havoc

Once upon a time, havoc was a time for people to cross alliance lines and form havoc alliances for fun, there used to be wars.

Havoc used to change in format from cluster eta, golden roids and other creative ideas.

Now we are stuck in a rut of one crap idea for a format is now the only havoc we get.

Strong galaxies are still strong, everyone else just gets farmed. If your galaxy was reliant on alliance ships for defense builds then your screwed.

Then there are the bugs, new signups don't enter the galaxy alliance, war not working correctly so cant send stealers.

Havoc used to be a time for players to interact outside of their circle, now its just forget pa for 2 weeks.

Can PA Team please put a little more thought into havoc than just clicking the button.

Blue_Esper 7 May 2018 15:55

Re: Havoc

not to mention if you dont have a scanner in your gal you're kinda screwed for scans

[DDK]gm 7 May 2018 16:19

and there is no shortage of dists this round!

Jintao 7 May 2018 17:08

Havoc should be like game start if you ask me

A chance to form havoc BP's
resuffle the active universe in to new galaxies, inactives go into c200, but the no attack ban is lifted
divide the galaxies into 2 alliances

and let both sides hammer it out

My best havoc was when 2 strong havoc alliances were at full out war with eachother

Forest 7 May 2018 17:12

Factory Owners!

Blue_Esper 7 May 2018 17:24

Also havoc goes for way too long

BloodyButcher 7 May 2018 22:07

I thought havoc was all about trolling some guy that you disliked in your alliance in the main round, in hope he would rage quit entirely. :salute:

Adapt 7 May 2018 22:08

I loved havoc when factory was vs whoever else didn't get into the tag that round, so it was 2 alliance of 60+ members warring it out, but ever since they started this galaxy alliances I have lost interest and forget about the game until the new main round starts, same as a lot of people iv spoken with.

I'm sure some people like it as it is, but I mainly see people complain about it, would be nice for the PA Team to switch it up, but what's the chances of that happening, as GM said they like the easy option, hit a button same thing different round.

Worth complaining about though.

Paisley 7 May 2018 22:19

I think havoc needs revamped

Blue_Esper 8 May 2018 05:12

Maybe a button they could consider hitting is the shuffle button

Kaiba 8 May 2018 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3261866)
Maybe a button they could consider hitting is the shuffle button

Or the stop button

M0RPH3US 15 May 2018 04:33

just change the game mechanic in havoc, that pods dont steal roids, but transport them to a new owner
roids dont give ressources, you have to pay ressources as maintanance (your fleet beeing automatically sold if you run out of ressources)

that is what i would call havoc :salute:

P.s. any current setup is just dull to me - and i dont bother with havoc - might aswell remove it alltogether and me at least wont notice