Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Seductive - Round 82 Recruitment Thread (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201809)

CBA 2 May 2019 09:09

Seductive - Round 82 Recruitment Thread

seductive
/sɪˈdʌktɪv/
adjective
tempting and attractive; enticing.

Welcome to our Recruitment thread.

For R82 we bring you a New Alliance. One that isn't tarnished by old foes or cuddly friends from the past. We offer a alliance looking to spice up the game with dynamic politics - fluid relationships and much action.

What can you expect?

Communication will be primarily by WA (Whatsapp) however we will offer a service for !eff commands and intelligence using another platform that is still being discussed.

Active politics

Ship Strategies

Some guys/girls doing more work then others

Very active scanners

Very low leaks. If you would like to fake attack etc your fleet intel will not be leaked. For the most part - No one in the alliance will have fleet access - Of course at this this will be toggled. But as I have witnessed over the years this fleet view is nasty business and used in a very deceptive sneaky way and we will not be having this in Seductive.

Our recruitment is open :devil:

You must be able to respond to phone calls. Obviously there will be times where this isn't possible and we all understand that. You must show a decent level of activity throughout the round. For example. The minimum we would expect would be to launch 3 fleets a day and respond to a phone call a day for a pull or re launch etc.

This is a big one for this alliance - We require a positive attitude & outlook. The game is for fun. It's for attacking, defending & of course trolling. Team work and cooperation. If you are going to cry because you didn't get first wave on the attack or because your galaxy is being hit then this isn't the tag for you. If you lose roids you will be expected to gain them back.

Please PM here or Contact myself, CBA on WA, TG or Discord (or FB or IG if you have my details)

Finally, all the best to all alliances playing R82 and I hope you have a action packed round ! :salute:

Ave 2 May 2019 13:38

Re: Seductive - Round 82 Recruitment Thread

Great, good luck!

booji 2 May 2019 13:45

Lots of things in this post that mean this would not be the alliance for me. But I wish you luck in helping to shake things up with your dynamic politics!

Joseph 2 May 2019 23:15

u are the only commander?
tell us more about it... =)

Forest 4 May 2019 14:52

How many planets would each member be required to have?

CBA 6 May 2019 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3263318)
How many planets would each member be required to have?

Minimum requirement of 1 planet per member.

Caj 6 May 2019 15:01

Don't you mean maximum of one per planet? ❤️��

Good luck CBA,

Would you be able to tell us who else will be playing with you?

Cow 6 May 2019 20:02

FML! Were do i sign up for this! :salute:

CBA 7 May 2019 11:09

Just as a little "bump"

I am hoping to gain some players who I haven't played with before as well.

We have a fairly open recruitment policy - you gotta be able to attack and def daily - respond to the odd call etc.. However you don't need to be a consistent top 100 finishers - although you must aspire to be one ! :p

NRG-izer 7 May 2019 16:18

good luck ! :)

Spawn 7 May 2019 22:27

Incredible that this game is still running.

And hey nrg-izer!