Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   R59 run in (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200650)

BloodyButcher 21 Nov 2014 03:46

R59 run in

So now we are in the final stages.
As the roidcount stands today, Ultprime will win by a 5 mil margin if all planets was to be counted for.
Inferno and BlackFlag seems to be fighting a pointless battle unless they start with some heavy XP lands.
11 of top20 planets are XP whoring, meanwhile XP is dominating top5, so its safe bet that it will most likely be only XP planets in the top10.
Its gonna be interesting to see how the top4 alliances will play the last 350 ticks

Veedeejem! 21 Nov 2014 11:25

Re: R59 run in

Ultprime is really impressive, p-targetting the #9 alliance!
I tremble before their might!

Easy roids win the round i guess?

eksero 21 Nov 2014 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem!

They target us, why should we not target them back?

Joseph 21 Nov 2014 13:49

This is the value gamelas. That u guys love só much.
As all U say. Xp sux. Lets roid small and inaxtive planets and win. Thats the best way tô win a war game. Not losing ships.

eksero 21 Nov 2014 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph
This is the value gamelas. That u guys love só much.
As all U say. Xp sux. Lets roid small and inaxtive planets and win. Thats the best way tô win a war game. Not losing ships.

Each to their own :)

Caj 21 Nov 2014 18:14

ultprime have played the politics right is why they have roids, leaves only ND/HR to attack them.. ! :)

BloodyButcher 21 Nov 2014 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caj (Post 3238130)
ultprime have played the politics right is why they have roids, leaves only ND/HR to attack them.. ! :)

Well they are the best alliance this round.
P3ng/BF knows they dont stand a chance against them, so they settle with getting #2 or #3

Mzyxptlk 21 Nov 2014 20:06

That's right. The #1 and #2 alliances are settling in behind the #3 alliance. You heard it here first, people!

BloodyButcher 21 Nov 2014 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3238135)
That's right. The #1 and #2 alliances are settling in behind the #3 alliance. You heard it here first, people!

Can you please give me a calculation, based on todays roid Count, who is gonna win Mz?
Your such a troll at times

Kaiba 21 Nov 2014 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3238136)
Can you please give me a calculation, based on todays roid Count, who is gonna win Mz?
Your such a troll at times

Why does today's roid count determine the winner in 2 weeks time? HaS everyone made a pact to stop attacking/initing???

Mzyxptlk 21 Nov 2014 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3238136)

As you yourself said in the OP, this is an XP round. Roids are just not that important.

BloodyButcher 21 Nov 2014 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3238140)
As you yourself said in the OP, this is an XP round. Roids are just not that important.

Well p3ng and BF aint stupid, they know they cant deal with Ult incs, so they will not break the NAP.
Ive witnessed the incs of Ult, its 60 planets launching at you + all the support tags.
It means 150+ fleets EACH night + all supporting allies.

eksero 21 Nov 2014 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Well p3ng and BF aint stupid, they know they cant deal with Ult incs, so they will not break the NAP.
Ive witnessed the incs of Ult, its 60 planets launching at you + all the support tags.
It means 150+ fleets EACH night + all supporting allies.

Who are the support tags?

BloodyButcher 21 Nov 2014 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3238143)
Who are the support tags?

Well we have over 120+ incs i from ODDR, id Guess from the intel gathered so far, a 14 man tag. If that was the normal inc ratio from People we would end this round with 6000 incomming fleets.

eksero 21 Nov 2014 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Well we have over 120+ incs i from ODDR, id Guess from the intel gathered so far, a 14 man tag. If that was the normal inc ratio from People we would end this round with 6000 incomming fleets.

So you imply there's several support tags hitting you, then you mention one tag, but you don't know for sure?

vuLgAr 21 Nov 2014 22:45

he mentioned a tag with 14 members of which a grand total of 5 are probably attacking, id be impressed if we sent 120+ incs at you.

Bram 21 Nov 2014 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3238108)
They target us, why should we not target them back?

Keep telling yourself that.

BloodyButcher 21 Nov 2014 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by vuLgAr (Post 3238146)
he mentioned a tag with 14 members of which a grand total of 5 are probably attacking, id be impressed if we sent 120+ incs at you.

Okey, sorry, honsetly we only got 103 incs so far by the ODDRs we got in Our intel.
If you would please so kind give a Complete coord list i would give you an exact answer vulGay

eksero 21 Nov 2014 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram
Keep telling yourself that.

Do you disagree?

Adapt 21 Nov 2014 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem! (Post 3238107)

We are being targeted ourselfs by HR just beacuse they are rank #9 does not mean we cant retaliate towards them this is a war game quit complaining

Adapt 21 Nov 2014 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3238137)
Why does today's roid count determine the winner in 2 weeks time? HaS everyone made a pact to stop attacking/initing???

also butch3r please answer this question

BloodyButcher 22 Nov 2014 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3238153)
also butch3r please answer this question

PM me on IRC B-Butch3r and ill give u the calc

Bram 22 Nov 2014 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3238150)
Do you disagree?

I disgree yes.
I disagree because I know who we attacked and we never P-targgeted prior to PT 833.

Prior to PT 833 it was limited to gal raiding.. obviously there would've been ULTPRIMEs on these gal raids..

I suggest you check the hostile fleets from/to HR up to PT 760 - the point at which ULTPRIME started P-targetting - they really aren't that far off..

Bram 22 Nov 2014 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3238152)
We are being targeted ourselfs by HR just beacuse they are rank #9 does not mean we cant retaliate towards them this is a war game quit complaining

Nice twisting of the facts.

ULTPRIME startted P-targetting HR at PT 760-784.
HR startted P-targetting ULTPRIME 2 days later.

vuLgAr 22 Nov 2014 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3238149)
Okey, sorry, honsetly we only got 103 incs so far by the ODDRs we got in Our intel.
If you would please so kind give a Complete coord list i would give you an exact answer vulGay

quick tip to improve your English invalid, the nick is usually right next to the post. sif I could trust you to count if you can't even spell

Blue_Esper 22 Nov 2014 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram (Post 3238157)

while you may have thought that you weren't ptargetting, hitting ult forts for a week prior to this while we were at war with rainbows/newdawn is much the same, it may have just been bad timing, however it is what it is. You should speak to your HCs about reducing all their naps/avoidances so they can spread the incs around a little more to avoid retaliation next time

BloodyButcher 22 Nov 2014 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by vuLgAr (Post 3238158)
quick tip to improve your English invalid, the nick is usually right next to the post. sif I could trust you to count if you can't even spell

Meanwhile, if i could trust you in beliving the falkland island belongs to the UK, id aswell keep on beliving what ever you keep saying.
Youve dragged the ODDR tag way below what it deserves, if you would quit or leave it alone, perhaps it would blossom again

Bram 22 Nov 2014 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3238159)
while you may have thought that you weren't ptargetting, hitting ult forts for a week prior to this while we were at war with rainbows/newdawn is much the same, it may have just been bad timing, however it is what it is.

Another BS excuse.

Looking at the week prior to PT 760: at no point was Ult our top hostile target.

The maximum number of hostile fleets a single day was 19.
The average number of hostile fleets is 11.. (this was updated: it used to say below 11 but missed a day when counting the average)

I suppose that qualifies as hitting ult forts for a week.

Don't worry tho, you're right: it is what it is and we'll deal with it.

Motti 22 Nov 2014 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram (Post 3238161)
Another BS excuse.

Looking at the week prior to PT 760: at no point was Ult our top hostile target.

The maximum number of hostile fleets a single day was 19.
The average number of hostile fleets is even below 10..

I suppose that qualifies as hitting ult forts for a week.

Don't worry tho, you're right: it is what it is and we'll deal with it.

A rough count showed HR infact is top hostile for ULTPRIME, averaging on ~40 ish fleets for a good week or so.

Clearly we should be able to retal the main hostile towards our tag?

Bram 22 Nov 2014 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motti (Post 3238162)
A rough count showed HR infact is top hostile for ULTPRIME, averaging on ~40 ish fleets for a good week or so.

Clearly we should be able to retal the main hostile towards our tag?

And more BS... Why am I not surprised?

You really should learn to count..
Checking 168 ticks - a week - prior to PT 760 shows a grand total of 77 fleets to ULTPRIME.

So I have no idea how you get an average of ~40 ish fleets since that is off by a factor of 3.6...

Even if you include the P-targetting done at PT 833 you will not even get an average of ~40 ish fleets.

Bram 22 Nov 2014 01:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motti (Post 3238162)
A rough count showed HR infact is top hostile for ULTPRIME

Also: you are saying HR was the top hostile while you were at war with Rainbows and NewDawn?!

That really looks plausible.

darkzidane 22 Nov 2014 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3238160)
Meanwhile, if i could trust you in beliving the falkland island belongs to the UK, id aswell keep on beliving what ever you keep saying.
Youve dragged the ODDR tag way below what it deserves, if you would quit or leave it alone, perhaps it would blossom again

BloodyButcher if you tried using the internet sometime you would find plenty of proof that the Faulkland Islands "belong" to the UK, to save you some time heres a link seeing as we don't want to see you hurt yourself by overthinking things...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands

now I also don't see what that has to do with Vulgar giving you a tip on improving your English... face it your just mad cause I took your roids bro!

Motti 22 Nov 2014 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram (Post 3238163)

Checking 168 ticks - a week - prior to PT 760 shows a grand total of 77 fleets to ULTPRIME.

So I have no idea how you get an average of ~40 ish fleets since that is off by a factor of 3.6...

Even if you include the P-targetting done at PT 833 you will not even get an average of ~40 ish fleets.

You sir are just making up numbers. Are you B-Butch3r under fake nick?

Please dont play the victim card. Your alliance have had it in for ULTPRIME pretty much since t24.

And dont get me started on the blocking attempts....

ManiacMagic 22 Nov 2014 03:41

let me sum this up ... BButcher thinks that ULT is going to win ... but he thinks there is a slight chance others might notice this too and try to take them out, so he posts it here to draw attn to them, and probably would consider himself the mastermind of the game if they do get taken out.

He then plays in a bit of reverse psychology with the 'no one would dare be brave enough to take on ult with support tags' bla bla bla same crap every round who cares.

Buddah 22 Nov 2014 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkzidane (Post 3238165)
BloodyButcher if you tried using the internet sometime you would find plenty of proof that the Faulkland Islands "belong" to the UK, to save you some time heres a link seeing as we don't want to see you hurt yourself by overthinking things...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands

now I also don't see what that has to do with Vulgar giving you a tip on improving your English... face it your just mad cause I took your roids bro!

something you steal will never rightfully be yours!

snoops^ 22 Nov 2014 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddah (Post 3238173)
something you steal will never rightfully be yours!

Tell that to americans...since they kinda stole that whole place from the natives.

HeimdallR 22 Nov 2014 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram (Post 3238163)

Don't use math against BB its pointless :D

Edit: Now let me say one ****ing little thing about my tag, we don't def, we are doing quite well because frankly stats allow us to.

If any if you hit one of members, we are very inclined to 3 wave **** you all up, no personal feeling its just the way you are.
I'm ****ing drunk, I tend to be that way because i live in the land of a beautifull blond named stella, now if BB if you want to ****ing be a dick, and keep mentioning ODDR, fine
i hope many of my alliance made you a special target.

Now if you really want to piss us off, we can arrange alot more than the 70 incoming hostiles aweek. Seriously we got Pals all over the place, give me a word and rainbows will turn into Rainshit, I'm not ****ing forest, I don't **** around, this is a very stupid game, we got **** all to prove, but stop poking at a half dead corps you ****ing nimrod.

Hunterrrr 22 Nov 2014 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram (Post 3238157)

HR ptargeted us with rainbows and nd before that ...
We hit ND before we hit HR if you didnt notice so... joining in on targeting is great fun especially if there is more alliances involved but when your hit back you cry like a little baby and its unfair?
Payback is a bitch

Willzzz 22 Nov 2014 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3238099)
So now we are in the final stages

Inferno and BlackFlag seems to be fighting a pointless battle unless they start with some heavy XP lands.

And of course the alliance which is ranked 1st right now had nothing to do with this war what so ever according to this one line above? Strange how you seem to think only these 2 alliances can make the difference and the alliance currently sat at first (for a while) doesn't seem to exist..

From what I also read from this thread is the fact Rainbows (your alliance) hr and ND tried to take on ult 3 on 1 and lost badly so now your trying to use some very bad PR to make others hit them. Maybe you should just concentrate on improving your own war/military tactics as it appears 3 alliances couldn't get the job done in the first place.

Bram 22 Nov 2014 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motti (Post 3238166)
You sir are just making up numbers.

There are people making up numbers indeed..
But it's not me.

You're talking about 40 fleets on average - which is completly wrong.
You're claiming HR is your top hostile - this while you were at war with Rainbows/NewDawn.

Stop the BS. [I know, this is AD so not going to happen anyway]

Either your intel is completly broken and you marked Rainbows/NewDawn members as HR or you are just plain out lying. I'm going for the later.

Bram 22 Nov 2014 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3238178)
HR ptargeted us with rainbows and nd before that ...

Before that it was gal raiding, not P-targetting.
If someone is telling you it was P-targetting then they are spreading BS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3238178)
when your hit back you cry like a little baby and its unfair? Payback is a bitch

I'm not crying at all. I'm just responding to all the made up BS in this thread.

Motti 22 Nov 2014 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram (Post 3238181)
There are people making up numbers indeed..
But it's not me.

You're talking about 40 fleets on average - which is completly wrong.
You're claiming HR is your top hostile - this while you were at war with Rainbows/NewDawn.

Stop the BS. [I know, this is AD so not going to happen anyway]

Either your intel is completly broken and you marked Rainbows/NewDawn members as HR or you are just plain out lying. I'm going for the later.

You sir are a fine example of AD troll. You have adjusted objektiv facts to suit your case, and to position HR in the victim role.

But we of ULTPRIME atleast know the truth regardless of whatever made up numbers you are using to justify HRs hostility.

Blue_Esper 22 Nov 2014 11:44

Bram pal. Ptargetting is often muddled with fort hitting which hr did to help nd and rainbows this did not go unnoticed. So you may claim that you didn't hit ult only. You did in fact hit the same amount of planets as rainbows and new dawn.

Mzyxptlk 22 Nov 2014 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bram (Post 3238181)

Motti is lying:
Quote:

Originally Posted by OBAMA
Top attackers on alliance ULTPRIME are (total: 1177) Rainbows - 393 | NewDawn - 248 | Conspiracy - 157 | Howling Rain - 118 | Unknown - 74

HeimdallR 22 Nov 2014 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3238149)

Vulgay , what are you 12 ? Said it before and I'll say it again, we have no organised attacks this round, our 14 man tag mainly retals.

So if you have 103 incoming fleets from us, you probably tried to farm our members.

Adapt 22 Nov 2014 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeimdallR (Post 3238189)
Vulgay , what are you 12 ? Said it before and I'll say it again, we have no organised attacks this round, our 14 man tag mainly retals.

So if you have 103 incoming fleets from us, you probably tried to farm our members.

How can you complain bram it's a 14 man tag who from what I can gather don't do very much attacking could possibly be "hostile" or threating towards HR

Bram 22 Nov 2014 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3238191)
How can you complain bram it's a 14 man tag who from what I can gather don't do very much attacking could possibly be "hostile" or threating towards HR

I know it's really difficult for most people on AD but at least make an effort to try reading the text and WHO said that.

I NEVER said anything about ODDR.

Only people who talked about ODDR in this thread: BloodyButcher, vuLgAr, HeimdallR.

Bram 22 Nov 2014 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3238187)
Bram pal. Ptargetting is often muddled with fort hitting which hr did to help nd and rainbows this did not go unnoticed. So you may claim that you didn't hit ult only. You did in fact hit the same amount of planets as rainbows and new dawn.

Geee... then Rainbows and ND must really suck at attacking.

I just re-checked our attacks, Ult planets added on the target list the week leading up to PT 760:
* 3 times 3 Ult planets
* 1 time 4 Ult planets (spread over 2 gals)
* 4 times 2 Ult planets
* 1 time 0 Ult planets

Or in other words: most planets attacked by Rainbows/NewDawn at one particular day was at most 4? While being at war?

At no point it was the most targetted alliance tho.
And no, I'm not going to disclose who that was

So sure, if we redefine 'fort' to a galaxy holding two members of a tag then yes we hit your forts daily!

In fact, the galaxies that were hit even had more planets of one alliance then there are Ult planets in gal.. So if anything it were forts of these other alliances and not Ult forts.

Mzyxptlk 22 Nov 2014 15:22

Quote:

Vulgay , what are you 12 ?

Considering that half of PAF calls Butcher 'Bitcher', he may merely be adjusting himself to the lowest common denominator.

BloodyButcher 22 Nov 2014 15:52

Quote:

Meanwhile, these attacks from ODDR came along side the Ultprime incs everyday for basicly two weeks?
Couldnt you just go with something, "not all of us is outtag Ultprimers"?