Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Stronghold - Recruiting for R23! (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=195062)

Pisandros 2 Aug 2007 16:59

Stronghold - Recruiting for R23!

History: In the middle of round 22 some returning players set up this small alliance, because most of the major alliances weren't to keen on accepting low score players among their ranks. A few experienced players teamed up and ever since we've been steadyly climbing the climbing the alliance ladder. We've been forming a small, active core of very friendly and helpfull players.

What kind of members are we looking for? We are looking for new members for next round and also for players that are still looking for an alliance for the end of round 22.

We are looking for teamplayers! We do want to keep a community of nice, helpfull and ungreedy players. We think it's important that everyone grows as a collective.

Activity Activity on IRC is a must. We do not expect you to be around 24/7. I can't stress how important activity in this game is, but there is also room in this game for people who are no hardcore players. This game has plenty of space for people that are more then just casual players, but are no hardcore players.

New Players & Experienced players We have room for both of you. Like i stated before we want to form a nice community of helpfull players, so we do not mind to help new players out and guide you trough the basics of this game. Experienced players that are looking for a challenge or have the same ideas as us are also more then welcome, because your experience is unpayable for us.

What do we have to offer?

*Daily Attacks
*A nice and friendly player core
*Defence if it's possible

Interested?!? We can be found on irc in the room #Stronghold

Greetings
Stronghold HC

Kargool 2 Aug 2007 17:08

Re: Stronghold - Recruiting for R23!

Stronghold is the coolest little alliance i've seen in a long long time. Definatly an active alliance with lots of people from all over the world. This is definatly a place to check out if you're a new player.

Graham 2 Aug 2007 21:16

Pisandros is a genuine nice guy :)

Exode 7 Aug 2007 09:36

Good luck!

Devlin 15 Aug 2007 18:52

gl :)

Veil05 15 Aug 2007 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham
Pisandros is a genuine nice guy :)

Pisandros is the wolf amongst sheep. He may seem like a great guy but believe me he will rip apart anyone who stands in his way of victory.

Ive seen it first hand. #werewolf ftw.

MAsta_MArk 15 Aug 2007 21:25

it seems they have done a pre round merger with A.S.S
i went to #stronghold and had to go to #mankindslasthope instead
:(

NitinA 15 Aug 2007 21:47

Good luck guys! I'd definantly reccomend stronghold to anyone who wants to join an up and coming alliance :>