Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Last week shenanigans (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201759)

[DDK]gm 1 Dec 2018 00:45

Last week shenanigans

How about when appoco hits the last week button, it also locks out members from quitting tag. I find it utterly shameful how people stab the members of an alliance in the back just because they are a female genitalia. Allow kicking and joining etc, just let alliances fight it out to the last tick without such crap.

Congrats on dlr for winning, congrats on ND for the fight, getting #1 and winning the round.

darkage1 1 Dec 2018 10:13

Re: Last week shenanigans

Guess DRL will say thanks for this post but who i`m to say say it, anyway thanks and good ideea on the kick join and leave ideea, let hope PA admins will look into this. Me i support the ideea.

CBA 1 Dec 2018 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by [DDK]gm (Post 3262770)
How about when appoco hits the last week button, it also locks out members from quitting tag. I find it utterly shameful how people stab the members of an alliance in the back just because they are a female genitalia. Allow kicking and joining etc, just let alliances fight it out to the last tick without such crap.

Congrats on dlr for winning, congrats on ND for the fight, getting #1 and winning the round.

Wouldn't solve the issue. A Planet could just crash on purpose or any number of ways to sabotage.

This isn't even a issue that needs fixing.

[DDK]gm 1 Dec 2018 17:59

its been an issue many times in the past, we also had one idiot quitting tag on last day just to hit 4:8.

I would say it might be an idea to prevent exiles too, that way you cant try to bribe players to exile so you can win.

CBA 1 Dec 2018 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by [DDK]gm (Post 3262776)
its been an issue many times in the past, we also had one idiot quitting tag on last day just to hit 4:8.

I would say it might be an idea to prevent exiles too, that way you cant try to bribe players to exile so you can win.

When has that ever happened?

Exile cost is very high end of round.

Also - out of curioisty - you wanna pizza?

Adapt 1 Dec 2018 20:12

It's a good idea GM, but as CBA has said, it doesn't completely solve the problem, people can just as easily crash on purpose, as they can leave the tag at EOR.

Congrats on the win DLR.

BloodyButcher 1 Dec 2018 23:56

Just stop accepting toxic people into tag, and let them all join Norse instead.
Problem solved.

TheoDD 2 Dec 2018 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262781)
Just stop accepting toxic people into tag, and let them all join Norse instead.
Problem solved.

and they don't accept you?

Mzyxptlk 2 Dec 2018 17:01

You should stop accepting any moron with two thumbs who applies to your tag, and start rejecting people who have quit tag before.

BloodyButcher 3 Dec 2018 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDD (Post 3262782)
and they don't accept you?

But then again im not toxic

Blue_Esper 6 Dec 2018 13:04

i disagree with OP, part of the game is keeping members happy and kicking out spies/traitors before they can cause damage.

why should ND be punished for having 60 happy members?
DLR had traitors in tag for entire round.

would you consider it to be a hollow victory if nd had recruited a planet in the final tick to get above DLR?

Papadoc 7 Dec 2018 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_esper (Post 3262791)
i disagree with op, part of the game is keeping members happy and kicking out spies/traitors before they can cause damage.

Why should nd be punished for having 60 happy members?
Dlr had traitors in tag for entire round.

Would you consider it to be a hollow victory if nd had recruited a planet in the final tick to get above dlr?

yes