Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Blade Of Scythe Recruitment R16 + R17 (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190096)

lurchleaf 9 Mar 2006 12:32

Blade Of Scythe Recruitment R16 + R17

Blade of Scythe - Recruitment

Dear Fellow Gamers, Veterans and Newcomers

I address you as a friend and a fellow warrior from this battlefield that is, PLANETARION!

A game of which takes honesty, ruthlessness, violence and compassion.
We are Blade of Scythe. Previously known as Scythe we are and were the oracle and leader of the top alliances of Planetarion. We are highly respected and feared when our alliance attacks. Our alliance members are ruthless (Romling) forgiving (Ice) and veterans (Lurch) in there own right. Our alliance HC are respected and feared within the Planetarion community. We strive to attack and grow and create a game that is not only inspiring but ground breaking.

Planetarion is not only a game, but a community we treat this as a lifestyle and IRC features at the top of this lifestyle. Activity is the main priority of our alliance, foremost to the fact that you must always protect the hand that raised you and defend it with truth and honour. Defending a fellow alliance member comes top of our priorities and respect in our community is the key to becoming a great alliance member.

We have many advanced and respected members who will always remain true to the alliance but we strive for bigger and better things. We strive to be the one and only alliance of Planetarion, to have our name at the top of the page and to have people respect the alliance as not only a group of players but a community.

We for round 17 strive to achieve this and much more, we look to grow as an alliance and as people and we guarantee a round of attacking, defending and pure jovial pursuit. Followed by a group of friend and foes who you will long keep in contact with, and what better than all in the name of fun. This is why we are applying for active, knowledgeable and even knew but keen members to join our alliance. We are striving for more and more and want a team and alliance that can achieve this. Joining Blade of Scythe is more than an alliance; we are a community and guarantee to make round 17 the best yet.

To apply to our alliance please become an active and valued member of #blade on the netgamers.org server. Speak to our HC or recruiters’s or apply in game, and please. Enjoy the round.

Let’s make round 17….. The round of change…

Blade of Scythe Recruitment Officer

Aracknid

Netgamers Nick: Aracknid
Channel: #Blade

lurchleaf 9 Mar 2006 12:41

Re: Blade Of Scythe Recruitment R16 + R17

if there are any aussies or players not in GMT timezones - join up with us next round. we will have many people from all over so there will always be ppl on irc to talk to :D

come say hi in #blade

Aracknid 9 Mar 2006 22:53

Round 17 is going to be the best yet, spread the words guys, and the love :P

Aracknid

lurchleaf 10 Mar 2006 00:30

/me spreads love seeds with aracknid.

to be honest, this round has seemed just a time to get the name of the alliance spread around. next round some of our members may not get in. there will be higher standards and more activity needed. if you havent come on irc much and you are BoS at the moment, you will not get in!
if you have a low score, you will not get in!

and as i said before, as long as you are irc active - it would be great to have some foreigners.
i already have 4 australian DC's (nightwatchmen) ready for joining next round.

so, HA, Deous Dava, G-ii, HR... etc.. i got respect for you guys, but we will be fighting you in the rankings, and not sitting calmly at 25 :p

the last thing i have to say is:

*if you apply - you must be an IRC user. we need that as an alliance and as a community.
*if you apply and say it is your first round, you need to show commitment to learning the knowledge others give you.
*if you are one of those people who thinks, oh, i loose 5k value of ships if i def him, so i wont. - dont even come near me :P

to an extent, you will need to def, but only if it is greater overall for the alliance.

you will not get def on my watch if you have never given def before.

dont be tight, defend tonight ;)

Lurch^
BoS Head Commander

ice_9 13 Mar 2006 00:40

We're growing massively everyday its fantastic. With irc activity getting better and better the future looks.....shiny.

themast 13 Mar 2006 22:40

good to see "smaller" allys doing good

ice_9 13 Mar 2006 22:56

Thanks man, we're 24th now @t1066 and we are pushing for a top 20 position. Tis possible at the rate at which we are growing.

Aracknid 14 Mar 2006 23:11

Hopefully, we just need more coverage on our thread, and our website will be up and running soon we hope...

lurchleaf 15 Mar 2006 09:31

www.bladeofscythe.com

Shiprex 19 Mar 2006 19:57

First time I played this game as an alliance member and I joined late but that has been aided with the help and advice of the guys and has meant I will probably stick around for some more PA as it has become something of a habit of logging in and getting things done.

Its been like a big brother and buddy as well.
Thanks guys made this game much more pleasant than I expected.

Abbadon 20 Mar 2006 13:39

**tear roles down Abbadons cheek**

cheers m8, its so good to hear that a few people can realy get some new people to fall in love with the game. we try hard in the alliance to simply have some fun, but also to try and do well in the game.

this round it seems it is actualy happening :)

well done [BoS] thanks to all members and orfficers!! :D

lurchleaf 27 Mar 2006 15:38

i spent some time and came up with a web irc client.

BoS IRC Client

its a start, and also a path to activity during work hours :)

i may change the ports on it so it can be used in colleges etc

tombcfc 31 Mar 2006 17:11

lurch you'll do well r17 well if you keep dexter in his cage :P

lurchleaf 2 Apr 2006 14:18

*Lurch^ hands Thomus the key to dexters love-cage.

keep it safe dude, he is dangerous :p

Seth Mace 2 Apr 2006 21:36

Good luck:)

Phrazer 3 Apr 2006 15:26

GL Lurch you shexy beast and to the rest of BoS as well :)

lurchleaf 3 Apr 2006 15:28

this time im sticking with it and putting in my all.

this time you will see the pay-off :)

RiXX 11 Apr 2006 14:18

/me spreads his love all over Lurch's face. Good luck gents :)

Doz 12 Apr 2006 14:25

good luck lurch and all the other old Scythe guys

Illuvatar 12 Apr 2006 15:52

yeh idd Alex! Good Luck with BoS!

btw u got more neg rep than me, that annoys me:xmasgrin:

frostbeule 24 Apr 2006 21:48

good luck with BoS, lurch

Squidly 25 Apr 2006 05:26

One of you lot roided me! :(

Darn you :p

Gl guys etc :)

lurchleaf 29 Jun 2006 23:28

omg - frostbeule - that is NOT me :(

jt25man 5 Jul 2006 08:06

Not bad, it only took him 2 months to look at that picture and realize it wasn't him.

lurchleaf 26 May 2017 18:22

how times change! :o

HeimdallR 3 Jun 2017 01:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurchleaf (Post 3257451)
how times change! :o

Surprise you still know your password :D

Planetarion is still going but out of all the alliances you mentioned Howling Rain ist the only one still excisting.
Hidden Agenda stopped around R32 I think. the others I don't know anything about seeing I started R21 :p