Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FAnG announcment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=173462)

alch 21 Dec 2003 14:06

FAnG announcment

On Behalf of the FAnG community, i would like to congrats and thanks many person:

bleen - For ending this round as TOP1, you honored FAnG.
You were mainly FAnG the whole round, at the end of the round you became Elysium, that we all know, which indicate FAnG had a large and main impact of you being TOP1, you gave us hope and also satisfaction for the remaining round we will play.

FAnGers - And i mean all FAnG - including the player who are in exile too :p ] - Thanks you for this round, Thanks you for being FAnG, Thanks you for the fight, and thanks too the FAnGer who remained with us till the end too.

Alliiances - Thanks for all the alliances for giving us this round, congrats ELY for ending up #1, was really nice to play with you - allies and ennemies too... We REALLY DO respect all of you... No matter the flame we do shoot sometimes, we just play a game and without strong ennemy, the battle would be boring, sorry we couldnt finish the round as a complete alliance , that would have been nice and interesting.

PA team Thanks for the game, for your support, and hope next round will bring more fresh blood to our community.

SEE YOU NEXT ROUND ON THE BATTLEFIELD

P:s: please forgive my bad english...
alch - FAnG HC

Jezz84 21 Dec 2003 14:08

Re: FAnG announcment

fang fckin r0x congrats on winning the round

:smith:

masterjw 21 Dec 2003 14:09

thank u alch for staying with us till the end :D

DarkAngel 21 Dec 2003 14:11

yes, ty all for a, erm .. interesting round.

*salutes.

Mitre 21 Dec 2003 14:11

Thanks FAnG

Kjeldoran 21 Dec 2003 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by alch
On Behalf of the FAnG community, i would like to congrats and thanks many person:

bleen - For ending this round as TOP1, you honored FAnG.
You were mainly FAnG the whole round, at the end of the round you became Elysium, that we all know, which indicate FAnG had a large and main impact of you being TOP1, you gave us hope and also satisfaction for the remaining round we will play.

FAnGers - And i mean all FAnG - including the player who are in exile too :p ] - Thanks you for this round, Thanks you for being FAnG, Thanks you for the fight, and thanks too the FAnGer who remained with us till the end too.

Alliiances - Thanks for all the alliances for giving us this round, congrats ELY for ending up #1, was really nice to play with you - allies and ennemies too... We REALLY DO respect all of you... No matter the flame we do shoot sometimes, we just play a game and without strong ennemy, the battle would be boring, sorry we couldnt finish the round as a complete alliance , that would have been nice and interesting.

PA team Thanks for the game, for your support, and hope next round will bring more fresh blood to our community.

P:s: please forgive my bad english...
alch - FAnG HC

well said Alch, and well done FAnG. Well done Bleen aswell.

rgds Kj

Crazeh 21 Dec 2003 14:20

Thanks for r10 alch, I know how much you have put in lately to set things straight again for FAnG, and it really seems like you've done very well :)

gg FAnG!

Tuhoajaz 21 Dec 2003 14:38

Congrats for 3 (or 4?) top10 fang planets. Not bad.

Congrats to Bleen for winning the round, Good Work fang.

Congrats to Isotee for being the best HC I've met, in the EET side :D

And for the Fang, Vision, VGN, WP, ND and of course Dragons HCs:

The worst round imaginable is now over, sleep-mode:on

bleen 21 Dec 2003 14:41

Thx FAnG for the fun in this round. I'm very happy that i was FAnG most of the round :cool:

Sun_Tzu 21 Dec 2003 14:44

Nicely done fangers, seems there's some of the past in the present, the skill still resides in the temples of the fallen angels ;)

Nadar 21 Dec 2003 14:45

Congratz with the victory FAnG :)

ronnie 21 Dec 2003 14:46

ta to FAnG for having me and my potty mouth

:p

congratz to bleen and to every1 else.

entertaining round !!!!

:Gandalf:

Scorpio 21 Dec 2003 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitre
Thanks FAnG

sorry I couldn't get that 7:8:4 dude cov op'ed for you Mitre :(

FAnG rocked though! :D
I had a great round while I played :)

RealJames 21 Dec 2003 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by alch
SEE YOU NEXT ROUND ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Let's see more of that! :)

Kjeldoran 21 Dec 2003 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealJames
Let's see more of that! :)

you will :)

DrunkenViking 21 Dec 2003 20:45

Alch, good luck on handling FAnG through r11. I know you can do well once again. ;)

AzureWrath 21 Dec 2003 21:07

Thanks FAnG for being a strong enemy, the war would have indeed been boring without you.

SOL 21 Dec 2003 22:21

cya dudes!!

Fighters 22 Dec 2003 01:48

GL to you guys next rnd :-)

Purm 22 Dec 2003 02:25

Thx for letting me play with you guys, it has been a pleasure and an honor.
Greetings to you all. I'm leaving this game, feel free to say good bye -> http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=173503.
Purm

Hathor 22 Dec 2003 08:40

FAnG rox . Was proud to be called a FAnGer when I was :)

Ad0 22 Dec 2003 10:46

Just say *proud to be fang* and get it over with goddammit.

This self glorification shown by fang members really makes you all look like idiots!, if you want to do this take it to the fang forums where people actually care!

Are you all than unsure about your performance that you require us to sit through days of "fang rock" "fang ownz" "all hail fang" etc etc.

Provider 22 Dec 2003 11:31

If you are proud to be in an alliance then you dont leave for some shitty reason but then you stay loyal till the end.. loyalty aint what it was anymore.

Ibis 22 Dec 2003 11:45

Sadly i have to agree with u "Provider" loyalty isnt what it was so im only going to thank those FAngors that really did stay with us until the end. When the s**t hits the fan id gladly play with those that stayed with FAnG anyday.

Well done everyone

RealJames 22 Dec 2003 12:29

Tbh players that swap sides for personal convenience really are rather pathetic in my eyes. 'Oooh, looks like my alliance is going to take a bit of a beating, I'd best find one in a better situation.' I would oppose recruitment of any applicant to Eclipse on those grounds, since they clearly would not be loyal and dedicated to the alliance.

I have a lot of time for those who continued to fight for FAnG post-incident, knowing that they were now fighting against the odds. As for Irvine and co, I thought very little of Irvine whilst he was in FAnG and I think less of him now.

Hathor 22 Dec 2003 12:34

RealJames you happily took a couple of FAnGers into eclypse at that time . Don't they count ?

RealJames 22 Dec 2003 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hathor
RealJames you happily took a couple of FAnGers into eclypse at that time . Don't they count ?

We took one, and I was ill at the time and not around to oppose it. So, in response, no I did not happily take any ex-FAnG members into Eclipse.

Colt 22 Dec 2003 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ad0
Just say *proud to be fang* and get it over with goddammit.

This self glorification shown by fang members really makes you all look like idiots!, if you want to do this take it to the fang forums where people actually care!

Are you all than unsure about your performance that you require us to sit through days of "fang rock" "fang ownz" "all hail fang" etc etc.

Actually, if you read alch's statement, you will see he is congratulating everyone, its some of the other posts that are congratulating just FAnG, so this thread is nothing to try and 'self glorify' FAnG.

Congrats to everyone who played PAX, now 'creators', bring back THE REAL PA :Gimli:

waffle 23 Dec 2003 09:33

Thanks. :D

TheACE 23 Dec 2003 10:05

Thx FAnG for the round.
Ofc also thx the the others especialy Ğragons, Elysium, NoS/hirr, Visions, ND, RaH. also thx to Eclipse/ToT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt
Congrats to everyone who played PAX, now 'creators', bring back THE REAL PA :Gimli:

jep, can we go back to real pa please?

Hathor 23 Dec 2003 13:11

rummeh come back babes...we want ya body :P

Hathor 23 Dec 2003 13:17

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee \o/

TheACE 23 Dec 2003 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumad
ok ;)

wills ort pc pout tonight and will mollest you all \o/

and then i thought i had probs with spelling ;)

(j/k rumad)