Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Congrats Apprime (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199276)

Paisley 4 Mar 2011 23:54

Congrats Apprime

Suppose someone needs to start the thread...

Played well and made the round entertaining.

Cowch 5 Mar 2011 00:46

Re: Congrats Apprime

Why didn't xvx pull a DunkelGraf and go sign up 5 mediocre planets in the last tick?

Anyway, good job App.

aNgRyDuCk 5 Mar 2011 01:11

was certainly a fun round, you got it done, congradulations Apprime

[DDK]gm 5 Mar 2011 01:31

good job, i hope some one else has the balls to take you on next round, was hard work!

HeimdallR 5 Mar 2011 11:30

congrats app

and ct for keeping round interesting :D

lokken 5 Mar 2011 13:21

Hope their opponents can look at this round and realise that failure to cooperate is like signing your own death warrant. However much you distrust people, you have to put that to one side and co-operate to put yourself in with a chance to win.

neroon 5 Mar 2011 18:37

awesome round xvx, well done!

Buly 6 Mar 2011 10:03

Since when has being a small tag that nobody cares about and fencing through that been awesome? Isn't fencing for wussies?

Oh, and before you say xvx didn't fence, my guess is they joined Apprime side while they were winning.

Mzyxptlk 6 Mar 2011 11:58

Maybe you should try to base your conclusions on facts rather than guesses.

ellonweb 6 Mar 2011 18:43

Apprime HC controlling ODDR. xVx HC playing inside Apprime. Great victory!

HeimdallR 6 Mar 2011 20:45

lol yeah, app hc control oddr, dumbass

Korsan 6 Mar 2011 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buly (Post 3205162)
Since when has being a small tag that nobody cares about and fencing through that been awesome? Isn't fencing for wussies?

Oh, and before you say xvx didn't fence, my guess is they joined Apprime side while they were winning.

May I ask why nobody claimed xvx targets on that weekend ct/nd decided to go for xvx? Was it because we corrupted their members not to attack us or was it because you needed around 3-5 planets just to cover one of us and still lose loads of ships?
You tried to set up a war but your members didn't like us as targets. That easy.

And fencing nowadays means NOTHING! If alliances go to war with each other they target everything. And defending each other in gal seems to be a dying game as well as every alliance has their own definition of NAP where you can't even attack galmates.
So you had your chances to roid, you just didn't use them which is not OUR FAULT but yours!

ellonweb 6 Mar 2011 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeimdallR (Post 3205190)
lol yeah, app hc control oddr, dumbass

Yeh, I'm being naive for thinking carDi might have a pro-Apprime influence in ODDR. :rolleyes:

JonnyBGood 6 Mar 2011 21:27

The best thing is that I said it would happen pre-round. My predictive abilities are back on the rise now that I'm totally inactive in the game again!

t3k 6 Mar 2011 21:34

Or maybe now that you're inactive you can give honest predictions instead of the predictions you forsee gain from by putting a politically weighted spin on them.

Who knows.

JonnyBGood 6 Mar 2011 22:01

My predictions were always 100% honest! It was just the times I predicted nothing that people should have been somewhat worried about.

Dark-Strider 6 Mar 2011 22:06

Your prediction that last round couldn't have been as bad as the two before it was also correct! Here's hoping the next one is even better, or am I being overly optimistic.

HeimdallR 6 Mar 2011 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellonweb (Post 3205193)
Yeh, I'm being naive for thinking carDi might have a pro-Apprime influence in ODDR. :rolleyes:

ODDR was pro apprime before cardi joined

Kaiba 7 Mar 2011 00:01

I would say that Greg was the pro Apprime influence.. hence why he bottled out of hitting them then you all ran away in shame

nolezy 8 Mar 2011 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark-Strider (Post 3205201)
Your prediction that last round couldn't have been as bad as the two before it was also correct! Here's hoping the next one is even better, or am I being overly optimistic.

Just because you think you're BP-ing with me. I make everything awesome.

Donar 8 Mar 2011 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3205206)
I would say that Greg was the pro Apprime influence.. hence why he bottled out of hitting them then you all ran away in shame

you would say that indeed, but he wasn't the biggest pro apprime influence. :o

JonnyBGood 8 Mar 2011 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donar (Post 3205287)
you would say that indeed, but he wasn't the biggest pro apprime influence. :o

Not exactly surprising when you had people who considered themselves part of both alliances.

Clouds 16 Mar 2011 07:24

Congratulations, Apprime.