Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Alliance donated resources (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190816)

Thex 8 May 2006 16:49

Alliance donated resources

The drop down list of people to donate to in the alliance list is by Alliance name, but when you have donated it goes to the planet name.

Can this be consitant please - ie both use planet name or alliance name? At least it will prevent mild panic in me when I think I've just donated a load of resources to some random planet in the Universe :-) even if the rest of you think it's a waste of Appoco's time when he should be fixing IRC.

wakey 8 May 2006 17:10

Re: Alliance donated resources

Had noticed that he hadnt changed that bit when I got him to change the drop down list. I'll point it out to him

Appocomaster 8 May 2006 18:14

fixed

Banned 8 May 2006 20:36

Could you also display the alliance's average value somewhere? Trying to donate and then getting 'target player has X too much value' is a bit annoying. (Side thing: could you remove ineligable players from the dropdown?)

Appocomaster 8 May 2006 20:38

I thought it was better than not saying how much over it was :-)

The issue then is that you want a list of the scores and values, and so on.

Banned 8 May 2006 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I thought it was better than not saying how much over it was :-)

The issue then is that you want a list of the scores and values, and so on.

Yes, I want values to be listed on the members page. The alliance page is so backward in terms of features that it's somewhat embarassing.

Thex 8 May 2006 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appocomaster
fixed

I feel I should be beta testing the alliance fund for next round as this is the second thing you've fixed for me in the ally fund :-)

And what Jester says is useful too (average value and value on alliance page per member).

Appocomaster 8 May 2006 23:10

Added the average score/value - pondering how to change the alliance page and add value/xp without completely overhauling it, which would really wait until next round.

Thex 8 May 2006 23:21

Now you see, I feel even more special. Jester mentions something earlier tonight and I back him up - within a minute of me backing him up something else is implemented. Golden touch - I would say so.

Kjeldoran 9 May 2006 09:51

Well, Jester can be very persuasive :)

jt25man 9 May 2006 16:52

Maybe you can just add the value to the member status information when you click on the member's Nick on the roster, then you don't have to add an extra column to the roster page.