Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Round 76 the saga continues (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201625)

Ave 5 Apr 2018 20:04

Round 76 the saga continues

Minion a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.

Motto: "It is better to live on your knees, than to die on your feet".

Kargool 6 Apr 2018 06:51

Re: Round 76 the saga continues

I dont quite get your message, are you saying that Ultores had a whole bunch of allies smurfwhipped before the round start so they could relax all the way to the finish-line with a pre round made block?

CBA 6 Apr 2018 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3261664)
I dont quite get your message, are you saying that Ultores had a whole bunch of allies smurfwhipped before the round start so they could relax all the way to the finish-line with a pre round made block?

impressive

Xerxes 24 Apr 2018 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3261664)

Considering the only pre-round block was the anti-ult block, that is a pretty weird post.

Since Chimpie is afk and Kheros is idling in Astatores we dont have anyeone who actually do pols, we just accepted all the naps that came our way during the first week of the round, so we didnt have anything pre-round.

Ave 24 Apr 2018 05:08

Just accepted the same last rounds naps again. ��

Xerxes 24 Apr 2018 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3261723)
Just accepted the same last rounds naps again. ��

Well you guys didnt leave us any choice since you guys created an explicit anti-ult block pre-round. And like I said we were a bit slow to react, and actually didnt do anything about it. We were just lucky a bunch of allies approached us with naps.

BloodyButcher 24 Apr 2018 19:08

Im not playing, so im only updated through the ingame relation page.
VGN and Ultores were allied ingame at tick start?
Im curious when "pre-round" is for you guys, just seems pretty wierd to me.
When does the alliance log say you accepted ingame relations with VGN xerxes?

Ave 24 Apr 2018 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xerxes (Post 3261724)
Well you guys didnt leave us any choice since you guys created an explicit anti-ult block pre-round. And like I said we were a bit slow to react, and actually didnt do anything about it. We were just lucky a bunch of allies approached us with naps.

Like the round before?

Xerxes 25 Apr 2018 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3261727)
Like the round before?

Eh, what? Last round Kheros ran pols for us. He was both active and did a great job :)

Mzyxptlk 25 Apr 2018 11:24

That's not what Ave was replying to, Xerxes. He's accusing Ultores of having pre-round NAPs, and presenting the fact(?) that they're the same NAPs you had last round as evidence of long-term collusion. Who actually runs the politics is not really relevant.

Xerxes 25 Apr 2018 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3261734)
That's not what Ave was replying to, Xerxes. He's accusing Ultores of having pre-round NAPs, and presenting the fact(?) that they're the same NAPs you had last round as evidence of long-term collusion. Who actually runs the politics is not really relevant.

I know, and my answer is thats not the case because no one in ult sorted any deals at all, some allies approached agar3s with naps during the first week and we just accepted those.

As for "same allies as last round" thats not true either. We werent naped to pingu last round for example. We havnt had any deals with HR this round, and we are not naped to carisan this round, I could go on...

BloodyButcher 25 Apr 2018 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xerxes (Post 3261736)
I know, and my answer is thats not the case because no one in ult sorted any deals at all, some allies approached agar3s with naps during the first week and we just accepted those.

As for "same allies as last round" thats not true either. We werent naped to pingu last round for example. We havnt had any deals with HR this round, and we are not naped to carisan this round, I could go on...

What is the time stamp for the VGN ingame deal? You can find it in the alliance log

Blue_Esper 25 Apr 2018 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261737)
What is the time stamp for the VGN ingame deal? You can find it in the alliance log

indefinite

Mek 25 Apr 2018 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261737)

Ult was allied with VgN and p3ng in-game at tick 2

Xerxes 25 Apr 2018 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 3261740)
Ult was allied with VgN and p3ng in-game at tick 2

Aye, which is after the anti-ult block was formed

Ave 26 Apr 2018 08:51

That propaganda of yours is hilarious. Why not just be open about it? People arent that outdated after the opening of TG channels with actual talk.

Sadly "they" started moderating it one sided which is as hilarious.

r75 We start without relations
r75 Heresy P3ng Ult + Asta VGN were napped/allied and directed all fire on ND and us. Untill Ult accepted a getaway ticket for us.
End of r75 Ult declared war on us for breaking the given getaway. Fair game! (To my own defence, I never agreed to any nap extensions, nor I wanted to end it cause it made no difference at that point.)
r76 We see none of the tags mentioned above to change politics as predicted. Atleast none of them would have launched a single fleet to your direction.
r76 We match numbers and answear to your war declaration.

The shadow deals are now open read for all. The round been rather fun and equal for the blocks and people on the fence/neutral status, seeing their ranks. I have enjoyed a proper war. Shame our activity doesnt allow to compete this round, but atleast we done our fair share of crashes, killings and roidings.

Pretty simple 2 round saga. I dont know how anyone can even try to twist this the other way around. Nor I dont see what difference would it make. Everyone has their own perspective. I don't know why the opposing block tries to justify their actions so much. You blocked, so what? You did it last round already, just with a less close ties.

BloodyButcher 26 Apr 2018 09:10

The ultores propaganda team is infact comedy gold

Swainey 26 Apr 2018 10:03

Have to agree with Xerxes here.

Firstly, p3ng had no relations with ult last round.

Secondly VGN approached p3ng pre-round to discuss an alliance given the carisan/rage/nd block, it was only after I believe ult got involved. So it's not even ults block to begin with, its VGN.

I'm sure I'll just get yelled at now for letting the facts get in the way of a good story :D

BloodyButcher 26 Apr 2018 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swainey (Post 3261744)
Have to agree with Xerxes here.

Firstly, p3ng had no relations with ult last round.

Secondly VGN approached p3ng pre-round to discuss an alliance given the carisan/rage/nd block, it was only after I believe ult got involved. So it's not even ults block to begin with, its VGN.

I'm sure I'll just get yelled at now for letting the facts get in the way of a good story :D

What Xerxes said is that ult started the round without any agreements, wich by evidence looks to be yet again a blatant Ult lie, as they started being NAPed ingame with other tags.

We all know Ult plays the long game, wich means their relations streches over multiple rounds at times. Nobody cares wether KittycatZ had their own block pre-round, as far as i can see they aint denying it like the Ult propaganda team.

Xerxes 26 Apr 2018 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3261742)
That propaganda of yours is hilarious. Why not just be open about it? People arent that outdated after the opening of TG channels with actual talk.

Sadly "they" started moderating it one sided which is as hilarious.

r75 We start without relations
r75 Heresy P3ng Ult + Asta VGN were napped/allied and directed all fire on ND and us. Untill Ult accepted a getaway ticket for us.
End of r75 Ult declared war on us for breaking the given getaway. Fair game! (To my own defence, I never agreed to any nap extensions, nor I wanted to end it cause it made no difference at that point.)
r76 We see none of the tags mentioned above to change politics as predicted. Atleast none of them would have launched a single fleet to your direction.
r76 We match numbers and answear to your war declaration.

The shadow deals are now open read for all. The round been rather fun and equal for the blocks and people on the fence/neutral status, seeing their ranks. I have enjoyed a proper war. Shame our activity doesnt allow to compete this round, but atleast we done our fair share of crashes, killings and roidings.

Pretty simple 2 round saga. I dont know how anyone can even try to twist this the other way around. Nor I dont see what difference would it make. Everyone has their own perspective. I don't know why the opposing block tries to justify their actions so much. You blocked, so what? You did it last round already, just with a less close ties.

We were not NAPed to pingu last round, neither were we naped to norsemen. So basicly you are pretty much confused.

And we didnt organize the counter block to you guys, we were too inactive for that :p had chimpie or kheros been around we would have done it tho ofc.

Ave 26 Apr 2018 15:37

Kheros did it last round already. P3ng didnt need official relations to you since all their friends ensured same politics.

Norsemen joined as a new partner, but they have been more often on your side than anyone elses. So there is no real suprise on that part either.

Theres no stories apart from the ones trying to have a shiny image.

Xerxes 26 Apr 2018 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3261747)
Kheros did it last round already. P3ng didnt need official relations to you since all their friends ensured same politics.

Norsemen joined as a new partner, but they have been more often on your side than anyone elses. So there is no real suprise on that part either.

Theres no stories apart from the ones trying to have a shiny image.

lol, pingu were among our top hostiles last round.

as for image, donno if "we were too idle to make politics" is a great image, but sure pal. haha

Ave 26 Apr 2018 23:16

The last 100 ticks? As they were on us the whole 1100 before ;)

Xerxes 27 Apr 2018 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3261752)

Dont remember who hit us during the last 100 ticks, it was several allies. But that barely counts as we had won at that point. No, pingu were our our top hostile before that.

Krypton 29 Apr 2018 22:44

We are just Ult minions

Krypton 29 Apr 2018 22:46

Although I agree we were involved in a on/off one on one war with Carisan for much of the round

Krypton 29 Apr 2018 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3261752)

Pretty sure there were cf's at certain points

Mek 3 May 2018 22:18

So how are p3ng going to do this? Kick members? Deliberately crash value? Sell all of their ships?

BloodyButcher 4 May 2018 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 3261803)
So how are p3ng going to do this? Kick members? Deliberately crash value? Sell all of their ships?

what ever they are doing, its working.

Hunterrrr 4 May 2018 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3261806)
what ever they are doing, its working.

They were trying to break Conspiracy roid loss percentage record and succeeded at it :D

Ave 4 May 2018 21:38

Congrats DLR!

Ave 6 May 2018 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypton (Post 3261774)
Pretty sure there were cf's at certain points

When you went on ND :)