Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   i'm done. (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197415)

ricoshay 5 Feb 2009 16:29

i'm done.

Quote:

GAME IS CLOSED
The server seems to have lost power and as a result we had massive db corruption.
The game has been rolled back to tick 279 (10:30 gmt), the game will reopen at 10:00 gmt on friday and tick will happen at 11:00 gmt.
All fleets have been recalled.

Apologies for all the problems caused.

Regards,
PA Team.
The PA Team
I'm done with PA. The first thing I'll do tomorrow when the game will go back up will be to delete my account.

I wish a lot of luck to the PATeam with galaxytarion, they'll sure as hell need it.

-ricoshay

Raging.Retard 5 Feb 2009 16:33

Re: i'm done.

I refuse to spend more time on a game where my time is continually wasted. Twice in one week is more than I'm prepared to accept.

I appreciate the rolling back might "hurt players who safely recalled their fleet", but it's hurt the community a lot more.

As richoshay said, good luck with Galaxytarion, I won't playing.

Yorga 5 Feb 2009 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raging.Retard (Post 3164293)
I refuse to spend more time on a game where my time is continually wasted.

Isn't that part of the definition of playing a game? :p

HeimdallR 5 Feb 2009 16:40

feel like quitting to

two rollbacks, and this one hurts me more then the other

(last time i lost out on 5k cat cr and 20k cat co (might have been more cause a second wave was going to land at eta 1 at a galmate )

this time i lose out on cat co again, (target fc'd himself) and landing two waves on a guy twice my size.

so lost precious cat ships, and score boost

**** this game

eltsin 5 Feb 2009 16:41

16:33:33 <@Theam> !quote malice
16:33:34 <@Munin> <@jesterina> but never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence

Zeyi 5 Feb 2009 16:43

I think I will be joining you all.

Wishmaster 5 Feb 2009 17:01

Oh you fking emoquitting retards.

I ll come down to wherever u live in easterneurope and analrape you if u quit.

Achilles 5 Feb 2009 17:03

Good luck with the round wishy. Personally I'm just not up for putting the effort in to try and beat you guys if it's likely to be arbitrarily rendered void. It's just not worth it man.

Benneh 5 Feb 2009 17:03

says wish whos gal and planet were getting raped back to round 3

JonnyBGood 5 Feb 2009 17:09

Unlike ricoshay I won't be bothering to log in to actually click the delete planet button.

Raging.Retard 5 Feb 2009 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3164309)

It's not an emo quit, theres no hard feelings. I didn't have any major caps I'm bitter about. I just don't think I can I can warrant spending more evenings to have them undone. Particularly when I feel they didn't need to be undone.

t3k 5 Feb 2009 17:15

I wonder how many people claiming to be quitting are bluffing (here/elsewhere)...

newt 5 Feb 2009 17:18

Welcome to the emoquitters club ricoshay! You too Achi, JBG, and the rest.

ArcChas 5 Feb 2009 17:25

Quick - restart the s3xytime alliance. :)

Foxman 5 Feb 2009 17:26

realy unsure if i cba to play anymore now ;) be glad its not that far to kick my ass wish ;)

Zeyi 5 Feb 2009 17:32

If they didn't recall fleets I wouldn't be bothered.

It's perfectly logical to open the game now, allow people over 12 hours before the ticker starts to hit recall and then restart the ticker right where we left off.

Opposed to: recalling all fleets, losing 24 hours of game time, screwing up lots of attacks, pissing off a lot of people by wasting their evening, night & morning.

If PA team's excuse is that it's policy to rollback and recall, let me point a few things out:

-Is it also policy to add untested features midround?
-If the policy makes no logical sense, you still want to stand by it?
-It's the last round, why not listen to us.. once...

t3k 5 Feb 2009 17:36

Sure, it's Round 30 - they're due to start listening any minute now!

Rinoa 5 Feb 2009 17:48

PT 283 Congratulations you have successfully completed the Rolback quest which was to emoquit after another fantastic rollback. For your troubles you are rewarded with 6 asteroids of each type and kick in the nuts

ArcChas 5 Feb 2009 17:57

L O L

Monroe 5 Feb 2009 18:05

I find threads like this rather amusing. Clearly none of you remember back in the "good old days" of planetarion when server down time was a weekly if not daily occurrence, massive lag, and all kinds of other problems. While it is annoying that the game has gone down twice in the last week, it's still way better then it used to be. :p

Benneh 5 Feb 2009 18:06

they didnt rollback then did they?

Elevator 5 Feb 2009 18:08

I'm just waiting for one alliance blaming another alliance for "hacking" the game...that would bring back some good memories.

and monroe has a good point. but, if a car today started to break down every other week people "might" complain.

personally I blame wish, and last weekends hangover which made me make an account :/

BlueArmy 5 Feb 2009 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3164309)

cause once again you earned on the game being rollbacked.. we were facerolling your gal (apart from rock who did their normal stuff apparently and donate salvage)...

EMO EMO EMO! LET THERE BE EMO!

Raging.Retard 5 Feb 2009 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elevator
and monroe has a good point.

Then maybe he could make his good point in this thread, because that wasn't one.

The "good old days" didn't make me pay for this assfisting. The "good old days" didn't have a rollback and all fleets recalled. The "good old days" had too many players and system failing to cope with it, not cock all players an incompetent team causing the fail. The "good old days" .... were good.

Elevator 5 Feb 2009 18:17

sorry rr, should have said he had "a point" and not a "good point".

HellKicker 5 Feb 2009 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcChas (Post 3164320)
Quick - restart the s3xytime alliance. :)

SEXYTIME ALLIANZ HAVE BEEN REVIVED AND ARE NOW RECRUITING!

ArcChas 5 Feb 2009 18:30

YaY!!!!1!

(Can we have a NAP)? ;)

HeimdallR 5 Feb 2009 18:53

ready to emoquit in #s3xytime :p

Wishmaster 5 Feb 2009 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueArmy (Post 3164333)
cause once again you earned on the game being rollbacked.. we were facerolling your gal (apart from rock who did their normal stuff apparently and donate salvage)...

EMO EMO EMO! LET THERE BE EMO!

really?

most was covered when I went. I know all on me were covered or shitty landings for u guys. the others wholanded where ct / rock.
Did asc really get through on that much compared to the amount of fleets they sent our way? You might have, I was at uni all day pretty much.
The salvage donations alone where almost enough to make up for roidlosses though I think.

And, once again? Can u remind me what happened last time? I was so drunk I dont remmeber anything than waking up late next afternoon and the game being down.

HeimdallR 5 Feb 2009 19:35

last time there were some quest issues

people found themselves getting 1000 roids and 6k xp for completing quests

Foxman 5 Feb 2009 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeimdallR (Post 3164385)
last time there were some quest issues

people found themselves getting 1000 roids and 6k xp for completing quests

pretty sure wish wondered how wish/omen gained on it last time, not what happened:)

RuBBeR 5 Feb 2009 19:46

why have a fcking rollback anyways, 90% of the people's fleets will have landed or will be eta 4 or less. Maybe their where some dayraids going on but they could of been recalled. Come on it was past 14.00 game time for gods sake.

Once again this just shows how retarted pa team is.

Jonas 5 Feb 2009 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoa (Post 3164325)
PT 283 Congratulations you have successfully completed the Rolback quest which was to emoquit after another fantastic rollback. For your troubles you are rewarded with 6 asteroids of each type and kick in the nuts

Cause thats the reward you'd want if you are quitting! :p

Dont let Rinoa make up quests!

newt 5 Feb 2009 20:46

Rumour has it ricoshay is considering not emoquitting.

Can some of you slag him off for being an attention whoring faggot? I can't quit unless he does ;(

BlueArmy 5 Feb 2009 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3164377)
really?

most was covered when I went. I know all on me were covered or shitty landings for u guys. the others wholanded where ct / rock.
Did asc really get through on that much compared to the amount of fleets they sent our way? You might have, I was at uni all day pretty much.
The salvage donations alone where almost enough to make up for roidlosses though I think.

And, once again? Can u remind me what happened last time? I was so drunk I dont remmeber anything than waking up late next afternoon and the game being down.

salvage donations didnt come from us atleast :p
i know a lot of asc were eta 1-3 from roids and xp (including myself)... and a few had landed... quit asking for reasonable arguments when we are emoraging though..

isildurx 5 Feb 2009 22:15

You had lost 1,8k roids already and I know you would have lost atleast 1k more bringing you down below 6k

Wishmaster 5 Feb 2009 23:43

still more than any asc gal.

AM I RITE?!

Cutthroat 6 Feb 2009 00:06

Beautiful. The same ol' whine as back in the day... :)

OlaTa 6 Feb 2009 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutthroat (Post 3164414)
Beautiful. The same ol' whine as back in the day... :)

Yup, isn't it lovely how one emoquits and others start to argue in the same thread what alliance/gal/player is the elitest :D

see you around rico :)

DarkHeart 6 Feb 2009 00:26

tenner says these fags who say they will quit don't. Its precisely the same reason u feel like quitting that means u wont.

The only quitters will be the ones u don't hear about

Jonas 6 Feb 2009 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3164377)
I know all on me were covered or shitty landings for u guys.

Pfft, you only looked covered. Last waves were just fakedef!

vuLgAr 6 Feb 2009 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkHeart (Post 3164416)
tenner says these fags who say they will quit don't. Its precisely the same reason u feel like quitting that means u wont.

The only quitters will be the ones u don't hear about

idd

[SH]Valle 6 Feb 2009 01:22

signed.

Stylez1877 6 Feb 2009 02:49

and after all these years, it turns out Wishmaster is still a big headed queer.
figures.

CBA 6 Feb 2009 04:29

Apparantly Omen were getting bashed to ****, So Wish ordered, YES ORDERED, newt to hack OMAC main operation tower in ireland through cybercontrosive unbernatural coding and force this roll back so Omen keep their roids etc.

However this can only mean one thing, Omen once again have been labelled cheats

Killmark, Newt, WHOS NEXT!!

DunkelGraf 6 Feb 2009 04:49

Well, i wanted to quit last rollback but THESTOOM told me to keep on playing..... please do not tell me to do that again!

I LOVE the community but i ****ing HATE this game!

Buddah 6 Feb 2009 05:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3164427)
Apparantly Omen were getting bashed to ****, So Wish ordered, YES ORDERED, newt to hack OMAC main operation tower in ireland through cybercontrosive unbernatural coding and force this roll back so Omen keep their roids etc.

However this can only mean one thing, Omen once again have been labelled cheats

Killmark, Newt, WHOS NEXT!!

soz
was just wish that were getting bashed, rest of us were going +roids
so wish is clearly and egoistic ****:(

Wishmaster 6 Feb 2009 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stylez1877 (Post 3164425)
and after all these years, it turns out Wishmaster is still a big headed queer.
figures.

who the **** are you?

Why would I change?

SteInMetz 6 Feb 2009 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by DunkelGraf (Post 3164428)
I LOVE the community but i ****ing HATE this game!

QFT

-CP- 6 Feb 2009 13:50

I am appalled by the number of whiners in this game.. It should be called emotarion...

So shut the **** up and play you emoquitting morons.. :p