Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Congrats ND (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199463)

zFerg 29 Jul 2011 16:04

Congrats ND

On round win and top gal.

Had a few ND members in gal last couple rounds, generally good chaps.

Except for Abort, he is terrible. JK Abort.

On a side note- I guess the extra sweet part in your victory, IMO, is that Appoop- in no way, shape or form can claim to have helped you to it.

:banana:

Mzyxptlk 29 Jul 2011 16:05

Re: Congrats ND

This was Apprime's plan all along. Congrats Apprime!

Hunterrrr 29 Jul 2011 16:38

Congrats ND.

Thanks mz!

Nitros 29 Jul 2011 16:56

Unless a Dunkelgraf is being pulled - congrats! :)

DigitalZero 29 Jul 2011 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitros (Post 3208824)
Unless a Dunkelgraf is being pulled - congrats! :)

touche'

thank you all :)

[DDK]gm 29 Jul 2011 17:42

Congrats ND and DZ :)

DrunkenViking 29 Jul 2011 17:55

Congats NewDawn! Well played DZ :)

CBA 29 Jul 2011 18:09

Bloody good show Newdawn

Well done Cat & MM :)

Gary 29 Jul 2011 18:22

Well played ND.

zebra 29 Jul 2011 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3208820)
This was Apprime's plan all along. Congrats Apprime!

App is the new Asc.

Enjoy the win, ND.

Buly 29 Jul 2011 18:42

Congratulations ND, yet another round win! Awesome work guys!

Forest 29 Jul 2011 18:43

Well played ND :D

Clouds 29 Jul 2011 18:53

Congratulations ND!

Demort 29 Jul 2011 20:07

well played nd you deserved the win and my hat goes off to you

VampiriA 29 Jul 2011 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by [DDK]gm (Post 3208826)
Congrats ND and DZ :)

stings, doesn't it?

:D:D:D

LOL

[DDK]gm 29 Jul 2011 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampiriA (Post 3208836)
stings, doesn't it?

:D:D:D

LOL

All in all, a not bad round, where did apprime go?

Donar 29 Jul 2011 20:48

Congratz ND for winning :)

Paisley 29 Jul 2011 21:16

Have Apprime spat the dummy tit out and deleted their tag?

Absolutely APPauling

Buly 29 Jul 2011 21:26

Maybe emo for having such a shit alliance ranking? :D

Clouds 30 Jul 2011 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3208839)
Absolutely APPauling

Thief. ;-)

VampiriA 30 Jul 2011 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by [DDK]gm (Post 3208837)
All in all, a not bad round, where did apprime go?

no place... pple starting fooling around kicking each other from tag...last few ticks... don't read more into it lol

CBA 30 Jul 2011 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3208839)
Have Apprime spat the dummy tit out and deleted their tag?

Absolutely APPauling

I APPlaud you

Paisley 30 Jul 2011 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampiriA (Post 3208850)
no place... pple starting fooling around kicking each other from tag...last few ticks... don't read more into it lol

As Steve Jobs would say ... there is an APP for that.

ManiacMagic 2 Aug 2011 15:28

this thread APPears to have been hijacked

Jykke 4 Aug 2011 12:59

ND won a round :P?

HRH_H_Crab 4 Aug 2011 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jykke (Post 3209001)
ND won another round :P?

tftfy.

Crantor 4 Aug 2011 21:02

Great job I'm impressed. Congratz, now do it again

Abort 5 Aug 2011 11:25

Just had to say thanks to all the nincompoops who abandoned us mid round to find something better.... you were holding us back anyways. :rolleyes:

DigitalZero 5 Aug 2011 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crantor (Post 3209025)
Great job I'm impressed. Congratz, now do it again

Will do, thank you all!

Hesekiel 22 Aug 2011 12:42

I heard rumours in the real world realm that ND had won a round, had to come and check in for the news verification.

Omg.

HaNzI 22 Aug 2011 16:14

congrats ND. You have been best for so long, it was about time you won!

G.K Zhukov 22 Aug 2011 19:52

Congratulations to New Dawn. Always nice that my old alliance have done well.

(Yes, I browse these forums every third month)

Kargool 22 Aug 2011 22:03

While there can be no argument that ND was the winners last round, why they won is a lot more fun story. Basically they won cause TGV didnt want xvx to win, and xvx/Apprime didnt want CT to win :P

DrunkenViking 23 Aug 2011 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3209586)
While there can be no argument that ND was the winners last round, why they won is a lot more fun story. Basically they won cause TGV didnt want xvx to win, and xvx/Apprime didnt want CT to win :P

Of all the evils, they became the lesser one :salute:

Buly 23 Aug 2011 15:21

That's what you get for having no manners and being shit.

Kaiba 23 Aug 2011 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3209586)

And where did those tactic leave TGV in rd 43?? battling against NGo for 10th place - looks like it was a success :)

Still cant beleive you went fr/de LOL

Forest 23 Aug 2011 17:35

have xvx ever won a round?

out of the current alliances playing, who has won a round and how many time?

Mzyxptlk 23 Aug 2011 17:38

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/history.php?id=3

or

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...:Top_Alliances

Forest 23 Aug 2011 18:19

cheers mzyx,

I was just pointint out to kaiba his history of not being in the winning alliance ever, and yet when he was in the one who was gonna win he got kicked and joined the one that should have won but messed it up :p

Kargool 23 Aug 2011 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3209595)
And where did those tactic leave TGV in rd 43?? battling against NGo for 10th place - looks like it was a success :)

Still cant beleive you went fr/de LOL

I see your spelling is on the same level as your trolling.

Kaiba 23 Aug 2011 19:22

hard to type properly when i have my daughter sitting on my lap.... and i thought CT wasmeant to win rd 42 Forest, see taht went well for them.

As kargool rightly said although congrats are due to nD for finishing the job they only won because the other 2 were stopped whilst they rode through.

I would assume it will be the same scenerio again this round - were already seeing blocking coming into place against xVx and eksero's alliance. Obviously shows that those 2 allianes are better as it takes multiple allainces to coordinate to take them down - wheras on the flipside both those allainecs could probably deal with CT or ND on there own

Mzyxptlk 23 Aug 2011 20:13

They won because the other two lost? That's some deep shit right there, man.

Forest 23 Aug 2011 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3209601)
hard to type properly when i have my daughter sitting on my lap.... and i thought CT wasmeant to win rd 42 Forest, see taht went well for them.

Once again your lack of knowledge astounds me.
I don't think anyone here said that 'CT was meant to win R42'. Infact it was clear from the outset that at least two major alliances set out to stop them winning so there was never much chance of it. Same as CT would not have allowed App to win, so that was them out too.
Congrats on making yourself look silly.

That said, I am sure you were having a dig at me, but although some people might not like me, most will agree that I am have led or been an officer in successful alliances since R1. Unlike you.

Quote:

As kargool rightly said although congrats are due to nD for finishing the job they only won because the other 2 were stopped whilst they rode through.

In a universe so small, any alliance can take stop another winning pretty easily. Just look at the silly App/CT thing that stopped either from getting #1 as proof.

ND played their hand very well, they made some great tactical and strategic moves and fully deserved their win. They didn't win because others were stopped, they won because they played the best all round game.

Quote:

I would assume it will be the same scenerio again this round - were already seeing blocking coming into place against xVx and eksero's alliance. Obviously shows that those 2 allianes are better as it takes multiple allainces to coordinate to take them down - wheras on the flipside both those allainecs could probably deal with CT or ND on there own

As for blocking this round, I think it is quite clear that Ult/xVx/p3n have been hitting CT quite hard already, 10 minutes on KIA will tell you what you need to know.
TGV are not playing a major part in politics and ND have their own things to deal with.
So who exactly is left to block?

Those two alliances are better cause they could deal with CT or ND alone?
Please don't make the mistake of thinking you are better than you are.
Ultores have some of the best players in the game and will be hot favourites, rightly, to win the round.

xVx on the other hand can not make such a claim. I remind you of last round, xVx were hitting CT along with App, and even then, CT managed to overtake you, with quite some ease.
And TGV took xVx apart leading xVx to ask for a ceasefire, 1v1 earlier in the round, another fact that is again undebated

Influence 23 Aug 2011 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3209605)
xVx on the other hand can not make such a claim. I remind you of last round, xVx were hitting CT along with App, and even then, CT managed to overtake you, with quite some ease.

xVx crashed about 4m score into TGV while CT was ahead with 10 days to go, kept on hitting TGV for at least another 3 days passing CT in the process. By then ND/DLR/p3n/ToF/Rock were hitting xVx and with 3 days to go xVx lost the lead to CT (mostly because of 3-4 member crashing, certainly not because CT did well, as proven by the huge gain ND had on both CT and xVx that night). Nowhere did CT manage to overtake with 'quite some ease'.

Quote:

And TGV took xVx apart leading xVx to ask for a ceasefire, 1v1 earlier in the round, another fact that is again undebated

The ceasefire was instigated from TGV as a response to CT pulling away from them at the time. I won't deny TGV had been winning the fight for about 10 days before that tho.

Forest 23 Aug 2011 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3209606)
xVx crashed about 4m score into TGV while CT was ahead with 10 days to go, kept on hitting TGV for at least another 3 days passing CT in the process. By then ND/DLR/p3n/ToF/Rock were hitting xVx and with 3 days to go xVx lost the lead to CT (mostly because of 3-4 member crashing, certainly not because CT did well, as proven by the huge gain ND had on both CT and xVx that night). Nowhere did CT manage to overtake with 'quite some ease'.

CT though were being hit by App and chums as well as xVx and we steamed past you.
Infact, I remember a xVx member posting on here that 'xVx can't lose, all we need to do is not crash'.
You can't use the argument 'we lost cause we crashed' as I have seen some say, thats part of the game, crashing happens to players who aren't good enough.

I will concede that xVx were being hit by CT/TGV/ToF but you have to concede that CT was being hit by App/xVx/p3n/ODDR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3209606)
The ceasefire was instigated from TGV as a response to CT pulling away from them at the time. I won't deny TGV had been winning the fight for about 10 days before that tho.

OK fair enough. My point though was contrary to claims that xVx could 'beat CT or ND alone' that you couldn't even beat TGV and were losing to them.

I think you are seeing history repeat itself, xVx having agreed to work with Ultores at which point you guaranteed you couldn't win this round. History with regards to 1up/exi etc will tell you why you have made a mistake.

guzlic 24 Aug 2011 00:13

Quote:

As for blocking this round, I think it is quite clear that Ult/xVx/p3n have been hitting CT quite hard already, 10 minutes on KIA will tell you what you need to know.

I think you are seeing history repeat itself, xVx having agreed to work with Ultores at which point you guaranteed you couldn't win this round. History with regards to 1up/exi etc will tell you why you have made a mistake.

What a pathetic attempt to make CT a victim already.... I mean dude, everyone knows how CT fight ( nap 9 alliances and fight with the one remaining ). Trying to pin imaginary alliances to xVx is hilarious, where it's you who is plotting...

Stop trolling, noone buys that crap :rolleyes:

Influence 24 Aug 2011 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3209607)

Undoubtedly xVx move to work with Ultores at this time allready is fundamentally flawed (i don't know if this is true or not, only just signed up again today). On the other hand one could argue that xVx's trackrecord of not joining blocks allready made sure their starting position was hopeless this round. Even with normally "blocky" allies like TGV and ND not playing ball this time round.

Influence 24 Aug 2011 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3209607)
I will concede that xVx were being hit by CT/TGV/ToF but you have to concede that CT was being hit by App/xVx/p3n/ODDR.

Err CT only had 2 days left to attack xVx after they broke off their nap (at which point CT had allready passed xVx). I won't argue App and ODDR attacked you. As for p3n, they just hit every fatty they could find in the last week so don't put them on any side please.

Forest 24 Aug 2011 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by guzlic (Post 3209608)
What a pathetic attempt to make CT a victim already.... I mean dude, everyone knows how CT fight ( nap 9 alliances and fight with the one remaining ). Trying to pin imaginary alliances to xVx is hilarious, where it's you who is plotting...

Stop trolling, noone buys that crap :rolleyes:

It was an xVx member, on this very forum, that stated there was a xVx/Ult block. Not me. I just replied to his post.

Who do you think we can plot with?

ND have their own things to deal with.
Ult want to win.
xVx want to hand the win to Ult.
TGV are staing out this round.
p3n are hitting CT as we speak.

Who exactly does that leave?

Forest 24 Aug 2011 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Influence (Post 3209610)
Err CT only had 2 days left to attack xVx after they broke off their nap (at which point CT had allready passed xVx). I won't argue App and ODDR attacked you. As for p3n, they just hit every fatty they could find in the last week so don't put them on any side please.

xVx were pulling away from CT in first place when we started hitting you