Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Something Awful dwellers (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=164372)

Recon 21 May 2003 21:39

Something Awful dwellers

was just reading over the general bull**** forum(didn't realise beforehand you could read tiny bits without actually being registered) anyway found some of the threads pretty funny and stuff.

this september i am becoming a lazy assed mofo(1st year student) therefore my time will be spent drinking, sleeping, gaming, clubbing and ofc random i-net browsing, anyway is it worth me investing an account on that forum, does it get any better/does the quality stay pretty comical as it does on the general bull**** forum - are there alot more forums?

any help appreciated

:banana:

Nodrog 21 May 2003 21:40

GBS sucks, buy an account for FYAD.

Recon 21 May 2003 21:46

FYAD? :confused:

explain

sword 21 May 2003 21:48

Do what ur neart5 ays, not ur head!!

JonnyBGood 21 May 2003 21:50

Quote:

Originally posted by sword
Do what ur neart5 ays, not ur head!!

I could have sworn I banned you................

Nodrog 21 May 2003 21:53

Quote:

Originally posted by Recon

explain

http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/fyad.html

Vanilla 21 May 2003 21:55

I don't find FYAD funny :(

Recon 21 May 2003 22:00

FYAD don't look that great, although i am interested as to what is in the "So Ackbar is 29 years old" thread

Pyr0 MK III 22 May 2003 00:45

:10bux:

Starbucks 22 May 2003 01:30

Quote:

Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
:10bux:
:keke: :cb:

:cool:

ELeeming 22 May 2003 12:00

Quote:

Originally posted by Recon

explain

FYAD = **** You And Die. Basically all the good threads are on GBS, and all the flames etc. are on FYAD. It's well worth getting an account. I mean $10/£6.50 is less than a round of drinks, and you'll get a lot of entertainment for, well, ever. I certainly don't regret buying an account. There are other forums as well that you can't get at without an account (which I won't mention here).

Nodrog 22 May 2003 12:01

Quote:

Originally posted by ELeeming
FYAD = **** You And Die. Basically all the good threads are on GBS, and all the flames etc. are on FYAD.
No.

ELeeming 22 May 2003 12:04

Quote:

Originally posted by Nodrog
No.
To which part? I've never felt the need to look at FYAD, but that was the impression I got

Nodrog 22 May 2003 12:05

Quote:

To which part? I've never felt the need to look at FYAD, but that was the impression I got
Both propositions in the second sentence.

ELeeming 22 May 2003 12:08

Quote:

Both propositions in the second sentence.
Okay, all the good threads start on GBS, then go into the Comedy Goldmine.

and I've never really bothered about FYAD, but the impression I got was that it was full of :devil: etc.

Nodrog 22 May 2003 12:11

Quote:

Okay, all the good threads start on GBS, then go into the Comedy Goldmine.

All the good threads are in FYAD, gbs is pretty gay generally.

lol 5 golden manbabies to you good sir

ELeeming 22 May 2003 12:13

Quote:

All the good threads are in FYAD, gbs is pretty gay generally.

lol 5 golden manbabies to you good sir.

Outside planet Nodrog however, it can clearly be seen that GBS is the epitome of comedy, and that FYAD is just a cess pool of humanity. And, ofc, FYAD comes in 4 colours, Pink, Gay Pink, Girlie Pink and Light Red.

Woof 22 May 2003 13:53

I thought DPPH was a nice surprise when i joined up.

Starbucks 22 May 2003 14:44

Quote:

Originally posted by Woof
I thought YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS was a nice surprise when i joined up.
edit the post

LOOSE LIPS!!

Snurx 22 May 2003 14:56

This thread is way to tell-tale!

SA ****ing rocks, and listen to starbucks.

:cool:

ELeeming 22 May 2003 14:56

Quote:

Originally posted by Starbucks
edit the post

LOOSE LIPS!!

I don't get the whole YAMS thing. wtf does it mean?

MrL_JaKiri 22 May 2003 14:58

I heard SA was awful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha internet humour at it's best hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ELeeming 22 May 2003 15:10

Quote:

vBulletin Message
Sorry MrL_JaKiri is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
EFB

Grimble 22 May 2003 15:21

It's worth it. FYAD can be hilarious at times, and there are several good discussion forums as well.