Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Stop Subcategorising Everything (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198610)

t3k 11 Apr 2010 15:07

Stop Subcategorising Everything

It's a fairly straightforward request, and not really that important, but please - just because something CAN be put into a sub-menu, doesn't mean it SHOULD be.

For instance, the scans page is total shit. Like, really. The extra tickbox is all out-of-line and lacks any explanation anywhere. Sure, I know what it's for and stuff but I shouldn't have to work out what an apparently erroneous tickbox is for.

Especially when it makes my screen look like a total mess. I also don't want to piss around opening new screens up when I want to switch between doing a scan, and then looking through the scans that I have done. it was FINE the way it was before.

Stop taking the ****ing piss.

Zaejii 11 Apr 2010 17:50

Re: Stop Subcategorising Everything

probably the annoying aspect for myself is that EVERY SINGLE ITEM has Always hide descriptions on it. wouldn't it make more sense to put an options into preferences instead of showing it everywhere?

ellonweb 11 Apr 2010 23:49

extra page loads to get to the page i actually want is very annoying on my phone

Reese 12 Apr 2010 07:44

Have to agree, of all the changes I dont like this round, and there are many, the SCAN PAGE is the hands down worst... Please just put it back. Really do we need 4 pages? Searching for an old scan has added time now. It made it harder, not easier to navigate.

Also population page, with almost nothing on it already, and we have to make it two? :| C'mon....

JonnyBGood 12 Apr 2010 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reese (Post 3190554)
Have to agree, of all the changes I dont like this round, and there are many, the SCAN PAGE is the hands down worst... Please just put it back. Really do we need 4 pages? Searching for an old scan has added time now. It made it harder, not easier to navigate.

Also population page, with almost nothing on it already, and we have to make it two? :| C'mon....

I'd have to agree on the scans page in particular. Knowing how much scanners use it, with the added complication of now having to change tabs in order to regroup your scans is pretty ****ing gay.

Gabriel 12 Apr 2010 18:50

I'm not saying that if the old ui isn't restored assassins will dispatched, but you might want to sort out your life insurance.

ricoshay 10 May 2010 15:35

Wonder if they'll keep this crap for the next round also! :-|

PS: Appoco, what about those skins that were supposed to be here this round? :/

Mzyxptlk 30 May 2010 16:06

I would like to once again pronounce my undying hatred for the scan page and my utter amazement at whoever thought it was a good idea in its current form. **** you.

HeimdallR 30 May 2010 18:28

And wouldn't it have made sense for scanners to actually remove scan requests themselves? or the one requesting the scans ffs