Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ROCK Announcement (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190791)

gzambo 5 May 2006 21:53

ROCK Announcement

With effect from midnight gametime tonight 5/5/06

ROCK hereby declare war on F-Crew

this desicion has been taken by rock HC to bring back some fun into the game play for our members

to all f-crew command and members

good luck in the coming battles hope you enjoy it as much as we will

On Behalf of ROCK HC

Gzambo

HellKicker 5 May 2006 22:00

Re: ROCK Announcement

Ohhh, i'm looking forward to this :)

good luck to all F-Crew'ers :)

Dotatrix 5 May 2006 22:11

When I read the title I thought it was another alliance going to disband, but hey, this was a pleasant surprise. War declarations for the win! :)

I'll be neutral and wish good luck to both alliances for the upcoming battles. :p

BADA 5 May 2006 22:13

Is this Fcrew's First War?

Good Luck and Welcome to sleepless nights.........

Assassin 5 May 2006 22:17

Well, i have to admit this might indeed bring some fun into it, finally seeing an open war. Well gud luck to both sides and im sure you will have a great war.

ReligFree 5 May 2006 22:17

25 fleets a night? z0mg!

F-Crew will learn how it feels to be one of the planets in a gal they hit for a change hopefully! cmon the ROCK

pig 5 May 2006 22:22

should be easy enough for rock

Kieker Jan 5 May 2006 22:26

wee war FTW!!! ROCK FTW!!!! ROIDS FTW!!!
gl fcrew... not to much tho i can do with sum new roids :)

on a side note i hope every1 will reframe from slaggin others in this thread, history learns sum people just cant resist :(

ow and gl to all allies that think they can profit from this by targeting rock and fcrew just becoz they are warring.. another thing history has learned us will happen :(

anyway have fun and make it a good 1

Willzzz 5 May 2006 22:26

Do i sense 1up are cheering Rock on? Or perhaps just fairly anti Fcrew. Well its always nice to come into the forums like old times and see a post like this (a declaration of war) its a shame a lot of the big alliances dont do this anymore like they once did a long time ago. Instead they lie and hide behind propoganda. Well good luck both sides anyway. Have we had word from fcrew there actually aware of this btw?

Kargool 5 May 2006 22:29

ROCK ON ROCK!

You guys rock!

Rc mayhem 5 May 2006 22:50

We are aware. More just laughing though... :P No seriously, this could be fun. Just hope that we are allowed a clean fair fight with no other anti f-crew alliances lending rock a hand.

Paisley 5 May 2006 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
We are aware. More just laughing though... :P No seriously, this could be fun. Just hope that we are allowed a clean fair fight with no other anti f-crew alliances lending rock a hand.

Who says their isnt any pro F-crew ppl out there...
After all I was a member :)

Fal 5 May 2006 23:09

Oh yum *Puts up his dukes* who wants it first? :P

Cedlind 5 May 2006 23:31

Best of wishes to ROCK!

darkzidane 5 May 2006 23:40

gl to both sides (although i hope ROCK do better ;) )

themast 5 May 2006 23:42

post some battle reports

I am Idler 5 May 2006 23:45

Let me know if there are any juicy F-crew or Rock targets being raided pls

frostbeule 6 May 2006 00:31

good luck to both sides
hope you have some fun!

Gate 6 May 2006 00:35

Good luck, enjoy yourselves & may the best side win.

I really hope that people don't try to take advantage of this!

Judder 6 May 2006 00:38

We're coming out of hiding in a big way... so long fake nicking :salute:

Good luck f-crew, see you out there :) most of all - have fun!

gzambo 6 May 2006 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rc mayhem

well i can assure you and you have my word on this we have no agreements of any kind with any alliance (however as we both know some alliance's wil attempt to take advantage of this and target both rock and f-crew for what they hope will be cheap roids unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that )
this desicion was made to give our members some fun within the rd hope your members enjoy it as much as we will
cya on the battlefield

skaxkid 6 May 2006 01:59

*Dons viking helmet*
Bring it on :-)

Veedeejem! 6 May 2006 02:51

GL Rock & F-Crew.
I hope Rock does better than f-crew though, still, it's nice to see them both going to war, especially f-crew. Gives us a chance to see how good they handle when they are actually being targetted.

I'll check sandmans (when it gets back online) and see who's doing most damage :)

mazzelaar 6 May 2006 02:56

chmod -R 777 /home/rock
chown -R fcrew.fcrew /home/rock

Vodka ftw.

Squidly 6 May 2006 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazzelaar
chmod -R 777 /home/rock

Vodka ftw.

/me reads that
/me reads it again
/me reads it a third time, while upside down and after drinking a bit.

Got it! :D

F-crew vs rock... should be interesting! Maybe there won't be so many fleets flying at me now! ;) Hopefully the omen players will be too busy watching the f-crew/rock war to galaxy raid 1:1 again ;)

{I am of course kidding by the way. }

Gl to both sides!

Marv 6 May 2006 13:25

Should be intresting to see how this turns out :D

LukeyLove 6 May 2006 14:23

Pft gl guys:o I just hope no norty alliances decide to take advantage of this :p

System 6 May 2006 14:47

well this is good i love alliance wars and its so good of rock to decide to declare it here nice

btw i sence quite alot of support for rock and thats fair enough but why does there apear to be stigma for f-crew?

i simply dont like the name (crew sounds too chav for me) but is there anyone with a actual reason??

Phil^ 6 May 2006 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazzelaar
chmod -R 777 /home/rock

Vodka ftw.

geek jokes ftw! :D

weliecheatsteel 6 May 2006 21:00

go on ROCK kill them all

Blackbirdess 6 May 2006 22:58

May the best allie win...

or in otherwords, F-Crew, run for your lives

DJet 6 May 2006 23:15

flibble, ive gotta cheer on ROCK ofc but must wish those in F-Crew i know the best of luck, you were a nice home for a round :)

Razgriz 6 May 2006 23:18

hmmm, Gzambo... fellow Guinness lover... perhapes we could meet in no-mans land for a few pints ;)

Talia 7 May 2006 04:34

WEEEEE GOOO ROCK!!!!!!! Horray!
gl to f-crew to, but GOOO ROCK!

Cut Tooth 7 May 2006 12:41

Any update on how it's going so far? :)

XelNaga 7 May 2006 14:51

Open wars are always great fun :D

gzambo 7 May 2006 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
Any update on how it's going so far? :)

we have targeted some f-crew planets but unfortunatley it seems that ToF have tried to take advantage of the war and attacked rock planets hoping that defence was drained
rumours that they have offered F-crew rock details have yet to be confirmed
when we have some nice battle reports we shall post them

XelNaga 7 May 2006 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzambo
we have targeted some f-crew planets but unfortunatley it seems that ToF have tried to take advantage of the war and attacked rock planets hoping that defence was drained
rumours that they have offered F-crew rock details have yet to be confirmed
when we have some nice battle reports we shall post them

Would be a good deal for F-Crew, since their intel ...

Judder 7 May 2006 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNaga
Would be a good deal for F-Crew, since their intel ...

Ah, but we would hope that f-crew are playing this war as fairly as we are, considering we have already turned down offers of help. (particularly as it's not hard to find us, we're not hiding ourselves away...)

*sends a trolley of coffee over to f-crew*

SteInMetz 7 May 2006 19:49

Good luck to both of you :)

And please, since this is an openly declared war, keep us updated, for all of us that are lazy (atleast i am :D)!

CheeseCakes 7 May 2006 21:10

On behalf of ToF.

We have hit 1 ROCK planet intentionally lastnight and that was it. This was a retal as he has multiple hostile accounts against us.

If the gal we hit had ROCK, well that's life. Ins asked us if we were hitting them to, like we have that many fleets : P

+Any deliberate Incs ROCK recieve from ToF will be because we want to pass you and no other reason.

gzambo 7 May 2006 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheeseCakes
On behalf of ToF.

We have hit 1 ROCK planet intentionally lastnight and that was it. This was a retal as he has multiple hostile accounts against us.

If the gal we hit had ROCK, well that's life. Ins asked us if we were hitting them to, like we have that many fleets : P

+Any deliberate Incs ROCK recieve from ToF will be because we want to pass you and no other reason.

please dont take me for a gobshit cus i checked the atackers co-ords twice to be sure
trying to take advantage of a war to improve ur ranking is lame
i always had respect for ToF right up until i found out about this

CheeseCakes 7 May 2006 22:21

Nope afraid not we hit one galaxy and one planet.

The planet happened to be one of your big ones, also seemed to piggy back another allies attack but we only targetted one ROCK planet on purpose.

Wouldnt knowing you were drained of defense mean we would be hitting with someone else.

I mean we hit you before but that was a while back now

EDIT: After checking my arby i realised we hit 4 ROCK planets, as there was 3 in our target

Goodfellah 7 May 2006 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzambo
please dont take me for a gobshit cus i checked the atackers co-ords twice to be sure
trying to take advantage of a war to improve ur ranking is lame
i always had respect for ToF right up until i found out about this

u kind sir are full of shit

wakey 7 May 2006 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judder
Ah, but we would hope that f-crew are playing this war as fairly as we are, considering we have already turned down offers of help. (particularly as it's not hard to find us, we're not hiding ourselves away...)

*sends a trolley of coffee over to f-crew*

Even if we were getting intel from other sources how exactly is that not playing fair. We havent gone around asking other alliances to attack you, we havent entertained any offers for help and we havent let other alliances dictate our actions so we havent done anything wrong

Quite simply you declared war on us and I somehow doubt that it was pre mediatated thus you had alot more than the couple of hours we had to prepare. As such we are well within our rights to pursue any avenue we want to ensure we are as prepared as possible for this war and if we choose to use these avenues to increase the intel we hold on ROCK then you have no right to complain.

Judder 7 May 2006 23:08

For the record, Goodfellah, gzambo's statements were based on information we had received, which seemed correct. He is no more full of anything than the next man, whoever he may be. Still, good to know we are all double checking everything :)

quick game of poker and a midnight snack, f-crew? I think I dug out some hot chocolate from the cupboards earlier... might have to eat the playing cards though, already eaten the chocolate :p wakey, that seems a little too touchey... we're only in it for the fun. have a beer on us

Goodfellah 7 May 2006 23:12

then kindly share the intel :) since u know more then we do

Fridge 7 May 2006 23:35

GoGo ROCK .. show F-Crew who has the bigger Cojones

Kael 7 May 2006 23:37

Go Rock! Lick 'em good :D

wakey 7 May 2006 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judder
quick game of poker and a midnight snack, f-crew? I think I dug out some hot chocolate from the cupboards earlier... might have to eat the playing cards though, already eaten the chocolate :p wakey, that seems a little too touchey... we're only in it for the fun. have a beer on us

It just seemed we were being accused of not playing fair if we even contemplated trying to suppliment our intel through any ties we have with other alliances