Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   R59 prediction! (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200598)

BloodyButcher 10 Oct 2014 23:19

R59 prediction!

So Inferno, ROCK, Asterus, Elite trolls, Ultores, HUEHUHA, Apprime all new allies this round.
No alliances folding afaik.
This will be a interesting round.
Who will win?
Who will block?
Who will get caught cheating?
Who will be this rounds TF/BF/Vikings?

SDN 10 Oct 2014 23:40

Re: R59 prediction!

I think the winners will be either p3ng,blackflag,ct or faceless (if they are full tag)

No other tags has the membercount to win.
Im offcourse excluding newdawn and rainbows from the chanse of winning.

faceless will nap most of the universe sitting roidfat on top planets once again. blackflag, ct and p3ng has to play the political hand.

I predict i will rank higher than B-Butch3r since i always do :)
I think HUEUEUHUE will sit on top planet once again, unless mil centres is even more nerfed.

If anyone is closed for cheating, they are bad ppl mmk?
Have to throw my cents on Dav

Motti 11 Oct 2014 01:13

The dark force of ultores is CLEARLY growing again and will obviously dominte planet, gal and alliance ranks. Tbh they won already.

I predict ultores win the round unless we get some quality naps and counter blocks in place per tick 0.

So plz get to the NAP mobile!

Clouds 11 Oct 2014 02:46

I predict that Black Flag will be having fun with Raven/ArmAgeddon/Golan's fag-galaxy and playing a minimal political round in the process.

snoops^ 11 Oct 2014 03:51

Newdawn will win

booji 11 Oct 2014 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDN (Post 3236649)
I think the winners will be either p3ng,blackflag,ct or faceless (if they are full tag)

No other tags has the membercount to win.

With a load of new/old alliances this may well play quite a big role as there is probably a good chance that a lot of tags wont be full. However there is little reason to think that tags from last round will be the ones who are full tag as they will surely suffer from people leaving to join/go back to these new tags.

My bet would be on this Inferno alliance they seem to be getting loads of the best old players back.

isildurx 11 Oct 2014 09:02

"best old players"

who's that`?

booji 11 Oct 2014 09:07

That is ofc rather subjective but I was referring to elviz in particular (I may not agree with his paystyle but cant dispute that he always ranks very well), ex legion folks etc. Whether this gels together to make a really good cooperative alliance is a different matter.

isildurx 11 Oct 2014 10:15

I'm not gonna dispute him being one of the best players from "back in the days". SHould be interesting if he and his bumchums come back.

P.S Hi elviz!

Mzyxptlk 11 Oct 2014 13:08

It's elviz' fault that for ages, I was unable to spell Presley's name correctly.

I hope you're happy with yourself.

SDN 11 Oct 2014 13:10

What is inferno?

who is that?

booji 11 Oct 2014 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3236663)
It's elviz' fault that for ages, I was unable to spell Presley's name correctly.

For the opposite reason I spent several rounds wondering why everyone was spelling this poor guy's nick wrongly! :p

BloodyButcher 11 Oct 2014 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by booji (Post 3236659)
That is ofc rather subjective but I was referring to elviz in particular (I may not agree with his paystyle but cant dispute that he always ranks very well), ex legion folks etc. Whether this gels together to make a really good cooperative alliance is a different matter.

question if he will cheat again though?
and if he do, will he get closed?

Joseph 11 Oct 2014 18:41

Apprime gonna win.

Adapt 11 Oct 2014 23:56

#1 Black Flag
#2 P3n
#3 Apprime
#4 CT
#5 Rainbows

Raven 12 Oct 2014 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3236654)
I predict that Black Flag will be having fun with Raven/ArmAgeddon/Golan's fag-galaxy and playing a minimal political round in the process.

Haha. Laughable.

Caj 13 Oct 2014 09:29

The alliance with the mighty Caj in will win.

:)

I'm going to predict planet rankings rather than alliance rankings

1) Caj
2) elviz
3) Cronix
4) SantaCruz
5) Wishmaster
6) Newt
7) Pommeh
8) arc
9) a brazilian
10) Sjor

a round win for Caj ! oh yes.

Mzyxptlk 13 Oct 2014 12:26

That's just a member list of your alliance, isn't it. :(

eksero 13 Oct 2014 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caj

1) Caj
2) elviz
3) Cronix
4) SantaCruz
5) Wishmaster
6) Newt
7) Pommeh
8) arc
9) a brazilian
10) Sjor

That's a bit high for arc isnt it? :confused:

isildurx 13 Oct 2014 13:00

wishmaster t5

lol :(

sorry wish!

Veil05 13 Oct 2014 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caj (Post 3236680)

1) Caj
2) elviz
3) Cronix
4) SantaCruz
5) Wishmaster
6) Newt
7) Pommeh
8) arc
9) a brazilian
10) Sjor

Elviz asked me what XP was a few days ago and Pommeh said it's for noobs.

If that ranking comes true, I'm quitting.

TheoDD 13 Oct 2014 18:51

bigger chanse to be struck by lightning multiple times

tobbe 13 Oct 2014 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veil05 (Post 3236684)
Elviz asked me what XP was a few days ago and Pommeh said it's for noobs.

If that ranking comes true, I'm quitting.

Im more concerned about newt beeing so high up..

Caj 13 Oct 2014 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobbe (Post 3236686)
Im more concerned about newt beeing so high up..

yer and he crashed on purpose to finish below Wish

Wishmaster 13 Oct 2014 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by isildurx (Post 3236683)
wishmaster t5

lol :(

sorry wish!

:(

I spose this is where I should tell you about my previous ACHIEVEMENTS in the game called planetarion, but ye... I agree. That is less likely than newt ending top10 :(

You made me cry a bit though.

eksero 13 Oct 2014 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster

I spose this is where I should tell you about my previous ACHIEVEMENTS in the game called planetarion, but ye... I agree. That is less likely than newt ending top10 :(

wishy for planetwin.

Greg 13 Oct 2014 21:08

what magical ally has nabbed so many out of retirement?

Wishmaster 13 Oct 2014 22:03

Inferno! Come join us Greg! :)

Newt was sposed to tech, so he got all excited and begged me and Pommeh to join. Then Pommeh got elviz back, and it all just turned weird.

eksero 13 Oct 2014 22:22

totally applying!

isildurx 14 Oct 2014 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3236688)

You should take it as a compliment.

Veedeejem! 15 Oct 2014 12:05

Ally:
1) Inferno

Planet:
1) Elviz

nelito 15 Oct 2014 12:29

LOOked pals , time for me to interfere in this shizzly post

1-faceless shall not be naping universe as i am doing politics among santa

2-please pals let the new generation take over

3-i am more than thrilled to meet evliz or how the **** we spell his name

4-we shall be helping wishy to get t2 spot

ps:Hi wishy

isildurx 15 Oct 2014 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by nelito (Post 3236717)
LOOked pals , time for me to interfere in this shizzly post

1-faceless shall not be naping universe as i am doing politics among santa

I'll believe it when I see it. My bet is Faceless will have allied or NAP'd (at least "fortress gals") 3 or more alliances for most of round.

SantaCruz 16 Oct 2014 20:56

Despite nelitos over use of the word "pals"... he is correct. Faceless is taking a round to focus on itself. Mainly having fun with its core. We've cut back members and we plan on playing for each other. Politics are not open. We will be roiding you all.

Special thanks to ultores, idea offically stolen

Clouds 17 Oct 2014 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SantaCruz (Post 3236796)
Despite nelitos over use of the word "pals"... he is correct. Faceless is taking a round to focus on itself. Mainly having fun with its core. We've cut back members and we plan on playing for each other. Politics are not open. We will be roiding you all.

Special thanks to ultores, idea offically stolen

To be honest, it's what everyone's going to be doing due to Tia's shite set of stats.

fortran 17 Oct 2014 12:09

With this expected universe setup I predict we could have used a set of stats based on the Rock-paper-scissors game without much loss this round.

SantaCruz 17 Oct 2014 13:08

Tias stats are exactly the kinda stats for "New pa". Mil Centers, run and hide, structure defence, etc etc.... We don't need to keep roids. Lets face it, 80% of you don't wake up to defend half the time anyways.

At least there is 5 different classes this round

BloodyButcher 17 Oct 2014 13:11

I think Santa is right.
The stats are from my point of view shit, but its what People have been asking for.
I think it was only me and Wishmaster saying that ST stats are, and will for ever be shit.

booji 17 Oct 2014 13:37

I personally hate ST but I dont think they have to be as rock paper scissors as they are this round. A larger number of ships; two targeting most ship classes would provide for a lot more options than we have here. There is no reason why ST should be always shiptype A hits type B but never C and C will never hit type A either.

BloodyButcher 19 Oct 2014 10:41

There is quite a lot of players going for ETD and ZIK?
Does this mean there will be very little FR/CR/BS around?

TheoDD 19 Oct 2014 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237046)
There is quite a lot of players going for ETD and ZIK?
Does this mean there will be very little FR/CR/BS around?

Is that a question? You do realize you have access to race distribution on the universe page?
and 20% summed up between two races is not quite a lot!

BloodyButcher 19 Oct 2014 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDD (Post 3237047)
Is that a question? You do realize you have access to race distribution on the universe page?
and 20% summed up between two races is not quite a lot!

Is it the PA crew who went wrong with choosing to let Tiamata do stats, or is it very little creative alliances around in the game since everyone seems to be doing the exact same thing?

Mzyxptlk 19 Oct 2014 15:22

PA Team didn't choose to let Tia do the stats. They asked for stats, as they always do, and the only set they got was this one. If there's only one set of stats on offer, then whose fault is that? Surely not that of the only person who apparently could be bothered to do anything.

Everyone is free to make stats, so where were you 2-3 weeks ago, when it became clear that Tia's set was the only one available? That's plenty of time to make a second one, and if you do not have the time or inclination to, you could always bring up the point of reusing an old set. But no, everyone was either busy flaming Tia, or complaining that a committee "should" be formed, without actually stepping up and getting shit done. What are you waiting for, a contract from PA Team, in triplicate, signed in Lunar's own blood?

Quite frankly, despite my opposition to committees, I don't give a rat's ass if you're alone or a group of hundreds of people; if you can produce a good set of stats, then I'm not even remotely interested in how you do it. Roll a die for all I care. But either get ****ing to it, or shut your yap. This constant whining is worse than useless.

TheoDD 19 Oct 2014 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3237061)
PA Team didn't choose to let Tia do the stats. They asked for stats, as they always do, and the only set they got was this one. If there's only one set of stats on offer, then whose fault is that? Surely not that of the only person who apparently could be bothered to do anything.

Everyone is free to make stats, so where were you 2-3 weeks ago, when it became clear that Tia's set was the only one available? That's plenty of time to make a second one, and if you do not have the time or inclination to, you could always bring up the point of reusing an old set. But no, everyone was either busy flaming Tia, or complaining that a committee "should" be formed, without actually stepping up and getting shit done. What are you waiting for, a contract from PA Team, in triplicate, signed in Lunar's own blood?

Quite frankly, despite my opposition to committees, I don't give a rat's ass if you're alone or a group of hundreds of people; if you can produce a good set of stats, then I'm not even remotely interested in how you do it. Roll a die for all I care. But either get ****ing to it, or shut your yap. This constant whining is worse than useless.

I offered appocomaster to put up a set, about 2 weeks into last round. I repeatedly offered to put it up, before he suddenly made a post saying he needed a set...

Mzyxptlk 19 Oct 2014 15:41

Then you do better than most. But let me stress my point one more time: you don't need Appoco's permission to make a set of stats! And you personally, you already have access to the beta server anyway.

BloodyButcher 19 Oct 2014 17:12

I offered to continue my work on the last set i had.
And as i said earlier, it was the type of set people was asking for.

Light 19 Oct 2014 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237069)
I offered to continue my work on the last set i had.
And as i said earlier, it was the type of set people was asking for.

that's usually a very bad sign

Jay-Em 22 Oct 2014 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishmaster (Post 3236691)
inferno! Come join us greg! :)

newt was sposed to tech, so he got all excited and begged me and pommeh to join. Then pommeh got elviz back, and it all just turned weird.

hi!

Sad 1 Nov 2014 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by isildurx (Post 3236658)
"best old players"

who's that`?

Everyone but u!