Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Suggestions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Some small niggles (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201648)

[DDK]gm 1 May 2018 15:39

Some small niggles

Scans:
If you are an alliance scanner then you can scan everyone in your alliance regardless of amps/dists.

If a member has 200 dists and requests a J scan of himself and you as the active scanner only has 50 amps then the game will not show the request, it will not give you a link to click on the scan request page. You have to go and manually scan it away from the alliance scans page.

Bcalc:

Formatting: when you have a nice wide monitor and start a bcalc everything is centered with a big gap at the left. You add 10 fleets and the gap is still at the left and everything moves right including the center. Can we just get rid of the center formatting and align everything to the left of the screen?

Adding fleet: why oh why does adding a fleet always default to "Fleet 1" or "Fleet 2". 99.99% of the time when you are adding a new fleet you want it to go to "New" cant we just default to New from the start.

JDD 1 May 2018 15:44

Re: Some small niggles

I concur, these are quite troublesome and these suggestions would make things flow quite a bit nicer

BloodyButcher 1 May 2018 15:46

Is alliance mates blocked by dists?

[DDK]gm 1 May 2018 15:51

no butch3r but the scans page doesn't know that

Forest 1 May 2018 19:02

Another seemingly simple fix, but major niggle, is on mobiles, some fields come with 0 preset in them and some don't. None of them need it, it is infuriating.

Paisley 1 May 2018 19:10

i think that cov ops need to be revisited/revamped

Mzyxptlk 1 May 2018 19:51

gm: "The house needs vacuuming"
Forest: "We should clear out the dish washer"
Paisley: "Why not install a new kitchen?"

[DDK]gm 28 May 2018 13:28

A suggestion, dont know if it would work or not but one of the quests is causing me headaches atm .

Rather than automatically getting roids on completing a quest, maybe put it in the bonus menu for accepting.

I need my alliance taxes but struggling to get tax turned on due to incs

its just too big a roid gain at the time when everyone is most vulnerable.

This may end up being exploited and it may be better just looking more closely at value of one click quest bonus's

Mzyxptlk 28 May 2018 14:09

See this thread.

BloodyButcher 28 May 2018 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by [DDK]gm (Post 3261987)
A suggestion, dont know if it would work or not but one of the quests is causing me headaches atm .

Rather than automatically getting roids on completing a quest, maybe put it in the bonus menu for accepting.

I need my alliance taxes but struggling to get tax turned on due to incs

its just too big a roid gain at the time when everyone is most vulnerable.

This may end up being exploited and it may be better just looking more closely at value of one click quest bonus's

I actualy find this quest pretty cool.
It actualy requires some effort to (not) get this bonus from both your tag and yourself.

genosse27 10 Jun 2018 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by [DDK]gm (Post 3261791)
Adding fleet: why oh why does adding a fleet always default to "Fleet 1" or "Fleet 2". 99.99% of the time when you are adding a new fleet you want it to go to "New" cant we just default to New from the start.

Good proposals!!

Adding one kind of ship from base or fleet 1-3 defaults to new instead of "fleet 1" or "fleet 2". It should show whatever was last used.
Example: you add returning fleet 1 to bcalc and then add the new built ships. These new built ships will be added as "new" by default.

Both cases are in contrast to most use.