Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Departing PA Messages (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   I'm betting 99% of you don't care (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=178648)

waffle 4 Jul 2004 10:26

I'm betting 99% of you don't care

But I'm leaving. :). This was my last round anyways. I will most likely come back as a co-op planet next round(I gotta use those 3 credits I have for something :/). But my last real round of pa ended when i was kicked from 1up.

To those of you I like in 1up:

I'm sorry that your coords were listed when i leaked 1up coords, but the people i dislike very much were in the same alliance as you, so i couldn't just go "hey m8, what are your coords, so your coords don't get leaked", cuz you wouldn't tell me anyways, and what matter does it make. No nicknames were listed(Yah, i changed the list Hicks fan club). But to the point, I again apologise for hurting you in the way that i did.

To those of you I dislike in 1up:

Thanks for flaming me the amount of time you did. I found out that 1up wasn't that place for me, and realise my mistake of ditching WP for such a lame excuse for an alliance. Getting so many "good" pa players(my classification of good is much different from others I'm sure) is not a good thing. More or less, it was a bad communitty. I had a wonderful communitty in WP, and quite frankly, I should have stayed there.

My classification of a good PA player:

Read the log of my arguments between me and kerchie and you will realise how much of an alliance player i actually am. Honestly, defence is better than offense in my opinion. Because without defence, your offense doesn't mean shit. So to have players in an alliance that 3 fleet attack(yes, it did happen in phraktos, and i wouldn't be surprised if top planets in 1up did it as well) is just rubbish, and I'm sad to see HC of such said alliances keep these people.

All in all, my pa career has aloud me to meet people I'm glad I have met, and met people I wish i never would have met. But such comes life. Good luck to the PA communnity, and any alliance that wants a scanner, lemme know, i am uber active, just can't be arsed with plaeying for real. I won't even be in game - just for the fact that my trustworthiness was blown when i released 1up's coords, so i expect no invitations of any kind from any alliances ever again, which doesn't bother me.

GG all.

waffle

Lord Angmar 4 Jul 2004 11:33

Re: I'm betting 99% of you don't care

sounds all fair enough to me :), ive had a few amusing mails from 1up players, who lets such retards in their allies ??? sheesh :P

Chika 4 Jul 2004 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Angmar
sounds all fair enough to me :), ive had a few amusing mails from 1up players, who lets such retards in their allies ??? sheesh :P

this is waffles thread man. lets stick to his topic. Waffle sorry to see you leave. You know what I thnk about you. You are a good dude. Nice 2.5 mil suicide in 10.5. I never said nothing, but I thought it was cool. C u around m8. other alliances wil let you in. i don't know what you are talking about. Valhalla, Lupine Crux, you can get into an alliance if you want to. :P Cya tho'

rshih 4 Jul 2004 17:08

Bye waffles :/

jerome 4 Jul 2004 18:09

I don't hate you, think your a tad silly, but I think that about a lot of people :(. Your not much different than others here and there at all, your just more stubborn to your beliefs (not always a bad thing.)

See you around, etc.

waffle 4 Jul 2004 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chika
this is waffles thread man. lets stick to his topic. Waffle sorry to see you leave. You know what I thnk about you. You are a good dude. Nice 2.5 mil suicide in 10.5. I never said nothing, but I thought it was cool. C u around m8. other alliances wil let you in. i don't know what you are talking about. Valhalla, Lupine Crux, you can get into an alliance if you want to. :P Cya tho'

Heh, that 2.5 million suicide wasn't supposed to happen. :p. I just slept in. :/. Was landing around 6am my time, and I don't wake up till 8:45 for my school, set my phone alarm, guess it was on vibrate or something. :/. Was still fun though, made my galaxy go bonkers "omg, we might lose!". Hehe.

Thanks for everything though. :). I'll cya around. :).

Aaranaf 5 Jul 2004 01:11

i used to think you hated me back when i met you in Eclipse in round 10... but im glad to see we blossomed in our 10.5 galaxy and i can now honestly say you're a pretty rad guy.

was a pleasure being in a galaxy, and a couple of alliances with you mate.

hopefully i will still see ya around. either way, take it easy.

AzureWrath 5 Jul 2004 03:07

i dunno what to say, at first i didnt like you much when you were Eclipse in round 10 (for obvious reasons), then you 'blossomed' last round as Aaranaf put it. I didnt play 10.5 but you were much more approachable in chatting and stuff on irc. So..i began to like you alot, i thought you were cool.

Lately, however, there was a noticeable change in your attitude and I don't know what caused it. My rating of you fell quite sharply tho :\ I understand if you dislike some ppl in 1up, that's normal really, but I felt that you betrayed the rest of us who did you no harm :\

Anyways, good luck in whatever you do now, was nice getting to know you a bit.

My favorite breakfast food are still pancakes, so no harm done.

TehVader 5 Jul 2004 04:47

I almost said "good riddance", but I won't since despite your "temper" you're a funny guy. And you even made last rounds ending close :)

Good luck in rl waffle.

Lord_Thunderball 5 Jul 2004 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffle
Snip

People seems to dislike you over a lot of reasons. I will only list the main ones i heard.

A$shole
Dumbf.uck
Irritating as hell
Devil's child
Untrustworthy as you can imagine
Noob
Stup1d moron
Spy
Selfish Guy
etc
etc

I have only known you as a fine guy, damn active and fun to talk to. Cu around waffle!

Kjeldoran 5 Jul 2004 10:14

you can't go now Waffle, we've only recently gotten to know eachother and I can't tollerate you just quitting on me like that :D

I like your style, get back !!!

The_Fish 5 Jul 2004 11:37

bye :D

midge5 8 Jul 2004 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffle
Heh, that 2.5 million suicide wasn't supposed to happen. :p. I just slept in. :/. Was landing around 6am my time, and I don't wake up till 8:45 for my school, set my phone alarm, guess it was on vibrate or something. :/. Was still fun though, made my galaxy go bonkers "omg, we might lose!". Hehe.

It was far from funny at the time :p Sad to see you go though will hopefully see you round in the old gal room.

Adam

Cyklone 8 Jul 2004 19:52

Oh man, that bets a winner

Doorsdown 18 Jul 2004 07:33

/me waves good bye and good luck

Rumad 16 Aug 2004 12:15

I will miss your posts waffle on ad alwas made me chuckle :)

take care chap and all the best

Excalibu|r 29 Aug 2004 00:16

U'll return Waffle, all do.....

The Real Arfy 29 Aug 2004 00:31

heh, and 99% of us don't care...

waffle this round was great, all those times you saved my ass :)

but come onto IRC and chat to me when ur not busy in college, pleasure to meet u

ooh, and i'll have one of those credits :)

Jonas 9 Sep 2004 23:18

My experience with Waffle is only good stuff. Wishing you goodluck in life :)

-Jonas-

Assassin 1 Oct 2004 22:33

iI have onjly just noticed this thread till now.. its sad to see it to be honest. its bin a pleasure working with you waffle in rock and Eclipse.. also in the same gal. I wish you luck mate and i hope that perhapd you may return.. contact me on irc and ill see it so you get into a good and freindly allie if you return.. plus if im still ere lol Cya around mate.. u will be missed.

Teddy_Bear 25 Oct 2004 10:33

waffle u where always a good guy and had your head screwd on sound... gonna miss a player like u... i give u two round b4 u come back.... and if u dont well done, u broke the curse of PA

gzambo 18 Dec 2004 16:14

guess im part of the 1 % so , was fun playing with u in rock a few rds back despite the fact that at the time u were a diplomatic nightmare :p

[BULL]Spinnerke 18 Dec 2004 17:59

Is coming back to the forum also part of the 'return to PA ' curse ?
As I didn't start playing again after Round 6

Lots of familiar names here btw, that I can't place anymore.
Must be age

Cochese 18 Dec 2004 18:20

Bye waffle, sorry you are leaving.

Best wishes.

Skyff 12 Apr 2006 19:24

wafffffffffffffffffffffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you ever read this post pm me on irc! or get on msn :p