Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Its time to say goodbye..... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=193071)

DunkelGraf 16 Nov 2006 16:03

Its time to say goodbye.....

After several rounds of hardcore playing (or was it drinking and wanking) the Penis-Allianz! says farewell!

Having a penis and being proud of it has become too abusive for most people playing pa it seems. Our beloved MH forced me to do so. Either change the name or 7 nights in bed with Angela Merkel! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
But be warned, the spirit is still alive, we will still beat nobody, we will still noob around, we will still launch drunk without scans......

Good-bye Penis-Allianz! - Welcome CENSORED-Allianz!

Same hc, same bc, same scanner, same defleecher, same peon, same beer, new women

Feel free to say hello to us and have a beer in our public channel: #private.channel
(also a good place to see who is attacking us)

Prost!

P.S.: Already thought this is the first round for ages i do not get contacted by MH to change names and stuff.....

Stoom 16 Nov 2006 16:09

Re: Its time to say goodbye.....

man, what the **** is this!

Squidly 16 Nov 2006 16:16

Shoulda been peniz.

But still... Doh!

Wakko 16 Nov 2006 16:16

R.I.P
second best alliance Planetarion ever saw
in which world do we live in, where we even cant name our huge ******* with the correct anatomy term

Jonas 16 Nov 2006 16:17

respect! one of the greatest alliances in the history of PA!

:D

Nitros 16 Nov 2006 16:18

sad to see yet another amazing alliance leave PA :(
luckily you're returning in new style

lokken 16 Nov 2006 16:22

Absurd decisions from the admins for the win.

As much as I don't speak out often, this is nothing short of daft. Yeah, over censor the game to deprive the game of any character whatsoever, I mean penis is hardly a swearword, infact it's hardly offensive. It's a word allowed on the forums, so where's the consistency - the forum standard should be the standard for in game.

If you can't have penis, I'd go for Phallus-Allianz :(

Wakko 16 Nov 2006 16:34

/j #multihunters and tag [ProPenis] to show how sad you all are :(

Smudge 16 Nov 2006 17:19

Penis I can see as being SEMI unallowable - cock would be unallowable

But Peniz? Come on let some people have some with the game!

Alessio 16 Nov 2006 17:26

Don't deny this man his penis! :down:

Was someone offended by the name penis-allianz?
Is the name too gross and offensive for 13+ year olds to see?

Let's make this game even duller then it already is! :mad:

He's lucky he didn't call it the poopie alliance because that would most certainly get him banned for life

jerome 16 Nov 2006 17:49

i don't understand what is offensive

Tomkat 16 Nov 2006 17:52

Neither do I.

If confronted with an "is that offensive" conundrum (I run into them regularly!) I simply think "Would I be able to say this word in my class(es)?".

And yes. I could say "penis" in class, in front of my pupils. Some might s****** and find it amusing, but I wouldn't get in trouble for it unless I was calling one of them a penis (harder to refrain from doing than you might imagine).

Little Timmy 16 Nov 2006 17:54

Its a sad day to see another great alliance disappear.
Its sadder that this institution has been forced to change its name.

Gimmie a T gimmie a W gimmie A gimmie T gimmie S

Tomkat 16 Nov 2006 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken
Absurd decisions from the admins for the win.

I think they were backed into a corner. They didn't have much of a choice.

If a paying customer is offended by it, then chances are others are too. It's a similar system in WoW - if one person complains about a username being offensive, for whatever silly reason, then the person using that name has to change it.

Little Timmy 16 Nov 2006 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think they were backed into a corner. They didn't have much of a choice.

If a paying customer is offended by it, then chances are others are too. It's a similar system in WoW - if one person complains about a username being offensive, for whatever silly reason, then the person using that name has to change it.

So we can just go around saying we are offended by someones name and then we can get it changed ?

_Kila_ 16 Nov 2006 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomkat
Neither do I.

If confronted with an "is that offensive" conundrum (I run into them regularly!) I simply think "Would I be able to say this word in my class(es)?".

And yes. I could say "penis" in class, in front of my pupils. Some might s****** and find it amusing, but I wouldn't get in trouble for it unless I was calling one of them a penis (harder to refrain from doing than you might imagine).

Hey, my teachers swear at the class regularly and don't get in trouble :(

Alki 16 Nov 2006 18:45

My god, utterly ridiculous, <3 you dunkel

Sjor 16 Nov 2006 21:05

i wanted to join ya next round :(
what can i do now?

Nadar 16 Nov 2006 22:11

Jesus christ, this is getting ridiculous. MH shouldn't let their boredom ruin others fun. I thought the MH's actually got some sense since the start of the round when they changed my ruler/planet-name back to what I had it on originally (Gum of the Bum (which btw is more abusive than peniz)).

Fiery, don't be so boring :(

Barrow|Pony 16 Nov 2006 22:42

who are the ****s that come to the MH crew demanding that shit like this gets changed.

****ing daft.

yeah, i ****ing swore as much as i ****ing could to ****ing **** **** ****.

lokken 16 Nov 2006 22:43

Me and JBG are offended by several posts on this forum but we don't go round banning everyone :(

Devlin 16 Nov 2006 23:03

I'll be submitting several complaints to the MH team this evening. Please, let's all let them know how offensive some of these other alliances' names are. I submit that Angels be forced to rename, since they slander the image of the holy entities, and thus offend me. Also, please force eXilition and xVx to change their names, because they're both only one letter away from spelling SEXilition and XXX respectively, both of which are highly offensive to me, and I'm sure others along with me. If these highly offensive alliance names are not removed from the game at once, I think we should all boycott this game. We're having our rights violated, etc, ect...

Honestly, though... I think some people wake up in the morning and say to themselves, "What can I find to be offended by today?" If the word penis offends you, you really need to grow up...

Kargool 16 Nov 2006 23:05

I blame travler!

Nadar 16 Nov 2006 23:08

If you wanna start reporting, Devlin, you may add Remy's and Chef's planetnames aswell (No Nuts No Glory and You shaddap).

Edit: Fiery (from urbandictionary.com) is "an eruption ignited within the rectum". So I guess you'll have to delete that planet as that's rather offensive :p

The Real Arfy 16 Nov 2006 23:18

We're taught about peni in school, this is bull.

^Miksu^ 17 Nov 2006 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devlin
I'll be submitting several complaints to the MH team this evening. Please, let's all let them know how offensive some of these other alliances' names are. I submit that Angels be forced to rename, since they slander the image of the holy entities, and thus offend me. Also, please force eXilition and xVx to change their names, because they're both only one letter away from spelling SEXilition and XXX respectively, both of which are highly offensive to me, and I'm sure others along with me. If these highly offensive alliance names are not removed from the game at once, I think we should all boycott this game. We're having our rights violated, etc, ect...

You are still missing couple of really obvious cases. When you look the names on alliance page you can clearly notice several extremely offensive words or phrases. For example when you take P from "1up", E and N from "newdawn" and I and S from "Tides of fire" you get the word PENIS. Also taking R and A from "Howlin Rain", P from "PATSA", E from "Heroic", A from "newdawn", 2 L's from "Angels" and "exilition", W from "newdawn" and then add alliance name "Omen" there, you will get: "RAPE ALL WOMEN". Now if that's not offensive what is? I think all those alliances taking a part in this conspiracy should be closed immediately.
Before I list more offensive things found on alliance page I will go and read through all alliance names from top 30, record it and then listen it reversely in order to find out if there is for example satanic messages(like suggesting people to kill themselves) or something else hidden.

Also I think that in order to save the innocent players from this kind of an influence there should be hardcoded limitation in alliance names so that it would be impossible to select alliance names that form this kind of hidden(but extremely offensive) messages.

Cedlind 17 Nov 2006 00:36

Warning: the following post might contain offensive text.

I feel very offended by all the planetnames of the planets above me in the ranks, simply because.. uhm.. well.. they're above me in rank..

*strolls off to #multihunters to submit u* hundred offensive planets*

* i instead of x as x is dangerously close to xxx, which is a dangerous offense!

Fyodor 17 Nov 2006 01:55

In protest, anyone here playing next round should come up with a planet/ruler name that has hidden offensiveness, or is childeshly offensive words, such as:

Cock a doodle doo of The Rooster Farm

Big Plate of Chicken Breasts

Labiana of the khazakstan republic

Boots full of camel toes

You get the idea ;-) We could keep the powers that be, busy all round with their noses buried in dictionaries.

Kargool 17 Nov 2006 01:59

Ben Dover of Backdoor intruders

Fyodor 17 Nov 2006 02:14

son of an unwed mother

Legator 17 Nov 2006 07:12

Dunkelbier Ftw

genosse27 17 Nov 2006 07:28

so 2:6:16 with his name "Adolf Hitsler of My name offends you" is not offending anyone... but the penis-allianz! is?
shouldnt hitler be more offensive that a man's nice tool?

Kargool 17 Nov 2006 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by genosse27
so 2:6:16 with his name "Adolf Hitsler of My name offends you" is not offending anyone... but the penis-allianz! is?
shouldnt hitler be more offensive that a man's nice tool?

You are just jealous because his galaxy is bigger than yours :p

Lei~ 17 Nov 2006 16:57

No i find his point reasonable...
Let's go get him reported

Crowly 21 Nov 2006 15:16

His name was originally Hitler, it was changed to Histler.

Histler is the name of a river, I believe.

Beuk 21 Nov 2006 15:21

DUnkEL HEMAN!!!

MrManiac 21 Nov 2006 15:50

Hehe...

DOes this mean your gonna drink EVEN more?

your like drunk all the time :p

Well, as long as your able to save my ass again, as always, me happy :D