Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   At the end of the RainbowS. (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201395)

BloodyButcher 27 Jul 2017 01:22

At the end of the RainbowS.

After 3 years and 15 rounds we have decided to close the doors in BowS.
We simply dont have people with enough of the time required to run the alliance the way we want it to be ran. The way the game is played now days also means it is hard to play as a part-tag the way we want to play planetarion, hitting people above us in the ranks.
Also the "alliance defence fleet feature" means that now more than ever before, there wont be any "1 on 1" situation where either alliance can make any gains from it. Either you have to significantly outnumber your opponents, or you need to be at a significant activity advantage
to even get into a positive growth.

Around 300 players has been playing with us since we first started up a few years back, and we would like to thank all of those that made our time in BowS a pleasant time.
A special thanks has to go to the founding HCs, and those few members that was with BowS from the beginning to the end.

The goal was always to be a newbie friendly and democratic alliance, that enabled our players to achieve their goals as a team, and helping new/old players establish/re-establish themself in the game the best manner possibole.
That is a goal i think we have accomplished almost flawlessly.

BowS HQ

Cow 27 Jul 2017 05:03

Re: At the end of the RainbowS.

This is sad news, just want to thank all ppl from BowS that was there when i first came back to the game 2 years ago and help med get started up again!

Wish everyone good luck in finding new place to play!

Cow

CBA 27 Jul 2017 06:31

I thought you are a training alliance ?

Sad to see an allince fold

Hopefully you have good Homes to go to now

Tbh I have to say it.. butcher turning bows into personal vendetta alliance for yourself over the last few rounds (since I've been playing) could not have helped. Most of us saw this coming...

Chappy 27 Jul 2017 07:55

Thanks for picking me up after returning to PA and thanks for the time at all. I met some nice ppl around there and i'll miss them. Hopefully our ways cross again.

Ave 27 Jul 2017 11:32

Sad to see an alliance go. Thanks for all the fights.

Lukey 27 Jul 2017 15:07

Bows have been a real staple of the PA community for the past few years, so it's a real shame to see them go.

I definitely agree your goals were well achieved and that a vital role has been fulfilled by the Bows community.

Hopefully you guys will make a comeback in the future.

Best of luck to all those looking for new homes!

Ultramar 27 Jul 2017 15:54

Cheers for helping get me back into the game :)

green_cat 27 Jul 2017 17:09

Well said BB.

Rainbows are round, so there is no end!
Someone said:
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it could be beginning of something new.

Demort 27 Jul 2017 18:30

Sorry to see rainbows go thanks for the rounds rainbows played you was a good solid ally who had ups and downs but overall will be missed

Paisley 27 Jul 2017 18:38

sad to hear

Influence 27 Jul 2017 19:37

I take it that means no to my earlier question. anyhow, still sorry to see you go. live long and prosper!

lurchleaf 27 Jul 2017 20:23

Sad to see the end!

BowS was a great home with decent people, had a lot of fun.
Thanks for the good times and the company :)

LadyoftheLake 29 Jul 2017 18:28

I've really enjoyed my few rounds in BowS, many thanks to all those involved in running it, your time and efforts are greatly appreciated :)

macen 4 Aug 2017 21:11

Good bye BowS. pld butcher ^^