Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Titans Knocked off the Top Spot (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=160677)

Dreadnought! 10 Mar 2003 14:18

Titans Knocked off the Top Spot

Whats up? u get roided? :[

Teh_Necro 10 Mar 2003 14:21

deleted innit^^

ParraCida 10 Mar 2003 14:34

We're still shared first hehe.

Tho thats what we get for all doing our quests on time and getting r/c going.

RealJames 10 Mar 2003 15:08

Quote:

Originally posted by ParraCida

I wish I was as good as you. :(

Ruler 10 Mar 2003 15:20

lol

ParraCida 10 Mar 2003 15:32

Quote:

Originally posted by RealJames
I wish I was as good as you. :(
Don't take it so hard, without the garbage guy civilization would stop :)

Scouse 10 Mar 2003 16:07

It's a bug. I swear.

Cicada 10 Mar 2003 16:23

We're still #1 in my eyes

RealJames 10 Mar 2003 19:52

Quote:

Don't take it so hard, without the garbage guy civilization would stop :)
*feels so much better* :D

hinch 10 Mar 2003 21:21

Lets wait until the round ends,so scouse can announce victory for titans as they had the "lead" in an unsignificant timeslot.
They love doing that.

-AF

Dreadnought! 10 Mar 2003 21:39

Quote:

Originally posted by hinch
Lets wait until the round ends,so scouse can announce victory for titans as they had the "lead" in an unsignificant timeslot.
They love doing that.

-AF

lol

Rinoa 10 Mar 2003 21:47

This isnt significant?
Knew i was doing something wrong...

Scouse 10 Mar 2003 23:18

Quote:

They love doing that.

-AF

Get over it, Allfather. You were s**t, we demoted you. I've never known anyone to hold onto a grudge as long as you.

hinch 11 Mar 2003 00:56

Quote:

Originally posted by Scouse
Get over it, Allfather. You were s**t, we demoted you. I've never known anyone to hold onto a grudge as long as you.
Who gives a rats ass about rank. I was supposed to leave titans when round7 started,but stayed cause some people asked me too.

The reason i left however is quite simple:
Titans was designed to be a loosing alliance,as the ego´s gathered within it ranks could simply not handle beeing on the winning side cause then selfsentered egomaniacs would crawl out of the woodwork.
Basicly, titans rocked round 6, simply cause of the unity we had cause of the constant incomming and commeradery that gave us,but as soon as wind changed, it turned c**p. Something that continued with the recruitment of noobs and general twatish behaviour in round 7.

That combined with the "holier then thou" behaviour of certain people in our/your ranks when it came to cheating on all the levels of titans is quite ironic,as i havent been in any alliance with that ammount of cheating that titans had.

Get over yourself scouse, you take yourself and your rediculess "belif" in titans way to serious, and should realy visit the shores of Real life more frequent.
Stop flattering yourself into beliving i hold a grudge against Titans, and realize im just fedup with the hypocrisy within "its ranks".

-AF

Knight Theamion 11 Mar 2003 02:00

It sounds as if i am perfect titans material, why did i get 8 antivouches ?

Bongdage 11 Mar 2003 05:09

we
are
winnars
~

ParraCida 11 Mar 2003 08:26

Quote:

Originally posted by Knight Theamion
It sounds as if i am perfect titans material, why did i get 8 antivouches ?
Possibly because AF has a somewhat distorted view of what truly went on :)

'possibly'

Bongdage 11 Mar 2003 09:24

49 [FEAR] SIF [Titans] 27:8 50.000

we're third equal, we havent been knocked far ;)

Tomkat 11 Mar 2003 09:32

Quote:

They love doing that.

-AF

THE HILARITY VALUE IS INCREASED FURTHER BECAUSE OF IT BEING TRUE

Gayle29uk 11 Mar 2003 09:58

Quote:

Shared first with me doesn't count for much ;)

[edit]Oops, we dropped. That must mean lots of peeps missed their res/con ticks \o/ [/edit]

Rinoa 11 Mar 2003 11:06

eh,
intel brigade attack go go go

lokken 11 Mar 2003 11:06

Fact is I'm going to roid you all.

The_Fish 11 Mar 2003 11:42

bring it bitch ;)

Preach 11 Mar 2003 13:21

Quote:

Originally posted by Tomkat
THE HILARITY VALUE IS INCREASED FURTHER BECAUSE OF IT BEING TRUE
hehe, the richest thing I have read in ages coming from a spy for Fury last round. What exactely do you "claim" to ever have known about the inner workings of Titans?

Ahriman 11 Mar 2003 13:24

Quote:

Originally posted by AF
hypocrisy
Yeah, don't you just hate hypocrisy?

On an entirely seperate note, it's nice to see my farms progressing so well, but will my order be ready when I come out of protection and launch the pods I just built? That's where my concern lies :p

Scouse 11 Mar 2003 13:24

If any other ex-members or rejected applicants would like to have a dig at Titans, then please use this thread. Perhaps you could get a room on IRC and discuss how truely s**t we were, with your various reasons. Invite Kileman and Hicks. They'll fit right in with you lot.

Allfather, Titans had cheaters, I know that. It wasn't large scale at all. 1 IRC log of you and a couple of your gal mates cheating doesn't mean the whole alliance did.

ParraCida 11 Mar 2003 16:57

Quote:

Allfather, Titans had cheaters, I know that. It wasn't large scale at all. 1 IRC log of you and a couple of your gal mates cheating doesn't mean the whole alliance did.
No it doesnt, this proves that the entire entity of Titans was in fact cheating as a whole without any exceptions.

sheesh.

Tomkat 11 Mar 2003 17:00

Quote:

Originally posted by Preach
hehe, the richest thing I have read in ages coming from a spy for Fury last round. What exactely do you "claim" to ever have known about the inner workings of Titans?
I didn't mention anything about the inner workings of Titans...?

I was referring to Allfather's post about Titan's claiming their win early before the round has been fully played out.

:(

hAl 11 Mar 2003 17:31

Quote:

If any other ex-members or rejected applicants would like to have a dig at Titans, then please use this thread. Perhaps you could get a room on IRC and discuss how truely s**t we were, with your various reasons. Invite Kileman and Hicks. They'll fit right in with you lot.

There are whole strings of incidents involving titans members and some of their HC accountsharing. This kind of thing seems to happen in most alliances but Titans are really a prime example for that. Mayby the other alliances just hide it better though...

hAl

TheACE 11 Mar 2003 17:52

they got a player deleted for account sharing ;)

(this is a jk u guys dont kill me at once, please)

gzambo 11 Mar 2003 18:52

blah blah blah
every alliance has members /officers/Hc that dabble in multi'ing/accountshareing/farming only reason that titans are gettign attention is because of their success in rd 8 (which for the benefit of the fury members that still dont realise Titans won )

back to topic
/me looks down from the lofty heights on the lowly titans gal :p

Scouse 11 Mar 2003 19:14

Quote:

Originally posted by hAl
There are whole strings of incidents involving titans members and some of their HC accountsharing. This kind of thing seems to happen in most alliances but Titans are really a prime example for that. Mayby the other alliances just hide it better though...

hAl

No there isn't. Show me any proof any account sharing other than allfather's logs, and the C29 Legion/Titans gal, which was dealt with.

ParraCida 11 Mar 2003 19:20

Quote:

Originally posted by hAl

hAl

Did I miss something here?

In my utter astonishement I shall assume that you are confusing Titans with 'FAnG' in this case.

Zh|l 11 Mar 2003 19:35

Anyone care? :/ All alliances have had people cheat at some point in their history. No alliance has been 'holier than thou'.

Kjeldoran 11 Mar 2003 19:35

Quote:

Did I miss something here?

In my utter astonishement I shall assume that you are confusing Titans with 'FAnG' in this case.

I'll try to be nice ... MORON !!!
go insult some other alliance you big idiot

rgds Kj

ParraCida 11 Mar 2003 19:40

Quote:

Originally posted by Kjeldoran
I'll try to be nice ... MORON !!!
go insult some other alliance you big idiot

rgds Kj

No need to be rude, he was refering to an alliance that has cheated on a large scale including HC which was proven.

You want to deny this?

If not, then I see no reason for your potty mouth save bitter ignorance.

Psi_K 11 Mar 2003 19:45

Quote:

Originally posted by Zh|l
Anyone care? :/ All alliances have had people cheat at some point in their history. No alliance has been 'holier than thou'.
Yay, Zhil's become sain again :)

And Theam ... I made 7 new board accounts ;)

Kjeldoran 11 Mar 2003 19:59

Quote:

No need to be rude, he was refering to an alliance that has cheated on a large scale including HC which was proven.

You want to deny this?

If not, then I see no reason for your potty mouth save bitter ignorance.

**** off, really

just cause SOME HC and officers got caught for cheating hardly means FAnG cheated more then any other alliance. If you wouldn't be such an idiot, you might even understand that.

I guess it's just easier to make pple focus on the "obvious" to hide your own cheating activities. Cause let's be honnest, Titans ain't better then any alliance when it comes to "not cheating"

It amuses me how pple like you keep claiming how holy and much better Titans was. I mean, what have you reached in PA? you won a round that ended 1 month earlier. That's about it.

But yes, NO alliance ever will match up against the big great old Titans ...

get a life

rgds Kj

ParraCida 11 Mar 2003 20:25

Quote:

**** off, really

just cause SOME HC and officers got caught for cheating hardly means FAnG cheated more then any other alliance. If you wouldn't be such an idiot, you might even understand that.

I guess it's just easier to make pple focus on the "obvious" to hide your own cheating activities. Cause let's be honnest, Titans ain't better then any alliance when it comes to "not cheating"

It amuses me how pple like you keep claiming how holy and much better Titans was. I mean, what have you reached in PA? you won a round that ended 1 month earlier. That's about it.

But yes, NO alliance ever will match up against the big great old Titans ...

get a life

rgds Kj

Well its nice to know that in the land of fairytales and hobgoblins 30 closed accounts can mean 'some'. (Interestingly enough, by your own reports of membercount this would mean about 25% of the alliance got closed for cheating)

My own cheating activities, funny. Why don't you bring something to back that bull**** I mean statement up? :)

What we accomplished? We accomplished our goals, and thats more then most alliances can say. And as for no alliance matching up.......

well, at least yours couldn't :)

Preach 11 Mar 2003 20:35

Quote:

Originally posted by gzambo
blah blah blah
every alliance has members /officers/Hc that dabble in multi'ing/accountshareing/farming only reason that titans are gettign attention is because of their success in rd 8 (which for the benefit of the fury members that still dont realise Titans won )

back to topic
/me looks down from the lofty heights on the lowly titans gal :p

Stay away from my planet you wily old Irish man you ;)

Preach 11 Mar 2003 20:43

Quote:

Originally posted by Tomkat
I didn't mention anything about the inner workings of Titans...?

I was referring to Allfather's post about Titan's claiming their win early before the round has been fully played out.

:(

hmm, I thought we claimed a joint win with our allies at the end of the round...... I might well be mistaken.

MAdnRisKy 11 Mar 2003 20:49

just occasionally I miss the times in PA

reading this thread would be one of them, parra you are one of the funniest dutch people I've spoken to (but your voice is all high and whinny)

Kileman 11 Mar 2003 21:17

I think mocking Titans has been done to death....

All we need now is Scouse to make a few arrogant "we are the best" posts and ill be back on the bandwagon ;)
________
YAMAHA LAGENDA SERIES

G.K Zhukov 11 Mar 2003 21:26

Quote:

Originally posted by Kileman

All we need now is Scouse to make a few arrogant "we are the best" posts and ill be back on the bandwagon ;)

You can join Kjeldoran, and then we can wote who of you two who is most stupid... but hurry, Kjeldoran is really working hard to win. ;)

Scouse 11 Mar 2003 21:31

Quote:

Originally posted by Kileman

We are the best.

Kjeldoran 11 Mar 2003 21:46

Quote:

Well its nice to know that in the land of fairytales and hobgoblins 30 closed accounts can mean 'some'. (Interestingly enough, by your own reports of membercount this would mean about 25% of the alliance got closed for cheating)

My own cheating activities, funny. Why don't you bring something to back that bull**** I mean statement up? :)

What we accomplished? We accomplished our goals, and thats more then most alliances can say. And as for no alliance matching up.......

well, at least yours couldn't :)

well, 30 closures is a blatant lie, thx liar

tso I guess math nor intell really are your strong points ...

so your goal was to win a round, that stops half way? wow, you must be good then. And as a matter of fact, FAnG accomplished their goals in r7 allready, even with the beating we got at the end (or the attempt to beat us).
with your OWN cheating activities, I clearly meant those in Titans and not you personally, though I figured you would capture that ...

but what the hell, why bother trying ... To you and some others, Titans always seems to be the best that happened to this world and clearly nothing can come near to the holy status it has.

rgds Kj

Kjeldoran 11 Mar 2003 21:50

Quote:

Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
You can join Kjeldoran, and then we can wote who of you two who is most stupid... but hurry, Kjeldoran is really working hard to win. ;)
you know what the major difference is between pple like you or parracida or scouse?

fact that I respect both scouse ans parra cause I know they are capable pple and have accomplished atleast something (mind the "something")but for you .... well, I think you can figure that one out aswell :p

but let's pretend you can be as important as scouse, I'm sure you'd appreciate that :D

rgds Kj (go kileman, you can still beat me :D)

Kjeldoran 11 Mar 2003 21:53

btw, when I said AS important as Scouse, I didn't wanna give anyone (lo scouse :D) the false impression ofc .. :D

rgds Kj

Ahriman 11 Mar 2003 23:23

Quote:

you know what the major difference is between pple like you or parracida or scouse?

fact that I respect both scouse ans parra cause I know they are capable pple and have accomplished atleast something (mind the "something")but for you .... well, I think you can figure that one out aswell :p

but let's pretend you can be as important as scouse, I'm sure you'd appreciate that :D

Heh heh heh, nicely put Kj :)

ParraCida 11 Mar 2003 23:33

Quote:

well, 30 closures is a blatant lie, thx liar

tso I guess math nor intell really are your strong points ...

hahahaha

Funny I gave zeus 25 logins and all were closed, on top of the 5 or so closed earlier.

Gee gosh that makes it what, 30.. and wonder what that says about my intel.

Why don't you take a look at the post were zeus says that he closed 20 something accounts (again: on top of the previous closes)