Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Alliance rumours (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=195580)

Veil05 22 Oct 2007 20:51

Alliance rumours

Are NoS actually returning?

Is ascendancy taking its eXi back in?

Who is making ties with who?

Wild allegations and rumours open.. please post!

Kargool 22 Oct 2007 22:49

Re: Alliance rumours

I hear that Teddy_Bear still loves me.

Usul 23 Oct 2007 14:49

god i used to hate NoS, no offence like i just have bad memories of being backstabbed by a nos gal at i8

S7R-DeViL 23 Oct 2007 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool

He loves all thats why he is teddy :P

davidb 23 Oct 2007 18:32

Bring back the Naked oral Sex ! :banana:

Teddy_Bear 23 Oct 2007 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool

lol..... your propaganda campain started a lil early this round? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by S7R-DeViL
He loves all thats why he is teddy :P

Some i love to hate ;)

on topic though asc will take who ever is going back to being half idle again

S7R-DeViL 23 Oct 2007 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear
Some i love to hate ;)

u are rly scaring me some times :banana:

Nadar 23 Oct 2007 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veil05
Are NoS actually returning?

We've been here all the time :confused:

newt 24 Oct 2007 07:42

Quote:

I don't think I could manage to put into words my shock if ascendancy refused to take JBG, amongst others, back in. Luckily someone invented the emoticon :o though.

Veil05 24 Oct 2007 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newt
I don't think I could manage to put into words my shock if ascendancy refused to take JBG, amongst others, back in. Luckily someone invented the emoticon :o though.

Not so much "taking them back in".. more along lines of.. are they going to returning.

JonnyBGood 24 Oct 2007 19:49

Quote:

Not so much "taking them back in".. more along lines of.. are they going to returning.

Who says we left?

Jester 24 Oct 2007 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newt

Remember when someone invited Crusie into the private channel and you got so upset that you left the alliance?

That was funny.

Veil05 24 Oct 2007 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Who says we left?

Fine..

Will ascendancy be creating a tag next round? and be playing "seriously". Using the term lousily, i mean will your members only be in your "alliance/community" and no others?

furball 24 Oct 2007 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester
Remember when someone invited Crusie into the private channel and you got so upset that you left the alliance?

That was funny.

entirely justified!

JonnyBGood 24 Oct 2007 21:19

Quote:

Fine..

Will ascendancy be creating a tag next round? and be playing "seriously". Using the term lousily, i mean will your members only be in your "alliance/community" and no others?

We had a tag last round! And that'd be up to each individual member. Personally I haven't decided whether I'll play in the ascendancy tag or not.

Jester 24 Oct 2007 21:29

Quote:

Fine..

I really dislike the whole "seriously" thing. I understand the excuse, but really it comes down to whether you put in the effort and get the results or not. If you don't, you suck.

Last round Ascendancy sucked. But don't come here and tell us we took the game more "seriously" when we won, when we finished top5 or when we even registered on your radar. Because we didn't, it was always one long joke to us.

Veil05 24 Oct 2007 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester
I really dislike the whole "seriously" thing. I understand the excuse, but really it comes down to whether you put in the effort and get the results or not. If you don't, you suck.

Last round Ascendancy sucked. But don't come here and tell us we took the game more "seriously" when we won, when we finished top5 or when we even registered on your radar. Because we didn't, it was always one long joke to us.

Sorry, by seriously i didnt mean with active dc's etc.

i was just referring to as a real alliance (like in r21/r22) rather than just a community channel and im assuming in r23 you just had a community channel?

Lockhead 24 Oct 2007 21:36

Fury is returning with Focht as leader.

Jester is creating a [AscNeverSucks]-tag and jupp^afk is gonna marry cr0 and MikeB.

JonnyBGood 24 Oct 2007 22:17

Quote:

i was just referring to as a real alliance (like in r21/r22) rather than just a community channel and im assuming in r23 you just had a community channel?

We've never had anything more than a community channel really (although last round we had a forum too). People were never forced to leave because they didn't play the game anymore or they were in another alliance's tag. If someone in ascendancy came up with an interesting and novel strategy for next round I'd love to try it out and I'd imagine everyone else would too but that's about as far as I'd venture in terms of trying to actually win the round.

Foxman 25 Oct 2007 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lockhead
Fury is returning with Focht as leader.

Jester is creating a [AscNeverSucks]-tag and jupp^afk is gonna marry cr0 and MikeB.

why marry MikeB when u can abuse him for randomsex whenever u want?

Jester 25 Oct 2007 09:41

Quote:

We've never had DCs, let alone active DCs.

Also backing up what JBG said.

Mzyxptlk 25 Oct 2007 09:57

I presume that's why he said "didn't".

Jester 25 Oct 2007 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I presume that's why he said "didn't".

But then his post doesn't make any sense :confused:

Alki 25 Oct 2007 18:58

its ok, our ben does like to talk in riddles sometimes

Tietäjä 25 Oct 2007 19:05

Quote:

Omen are making a comeback with a fair share of the eXilition playing a holiday round there.

Veil05 25 Oct 2007 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alki
its ok, our ben does like to talk in riddles sometimes

"You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. What color are the bus driver's eyes?"

Thats a riddle.

I was simply showing my inability to string together a sentence. Although i can still make sense what i wrote.. Jester clearly cant. So anyone able to translate what i wrote into "real" English, id appreciate this.

MikeB 26 Oct 2007 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxman
why marry MikeB when u can abuse him for randomsex whenever u want?

you wish foxman, you wish..

Cochese 26 Oct 2007 16:55

I might actually play next round, but you didn't hear that from me.

Then again, there's a lot of rum out there that needs drinking, so I very well may not. We'll see if my planet gets deleted for inactivity again!

BloodyButcher 27 Oct 2007 04:21

Heard CT was playing

ReligFree 27 Oct 2007 07:17

Rumour has it...

Mistwraith 27 Oct 2007 19:16

Quote:

"You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. What color are the bus driver's eyes?"

Thats a riddle.

I was simply showing my inability to string together a sentence. Although i can still make sense what i wrote.. Jester clearly cant. So anyone able to translate what i wrote into "real" English, id appreciate this.

Quote:

"You're driving a bus
well my eyes are blue :P