Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I bought an lcd monitor with my poker winnings (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187167)

lambie 30 Aug 2005 21:04

I bought an lcd monitor with my poker winnings

After 3 attempted deliveries to my house despite repeatedly telling them to deliver to work, 2 weeks after i order it, my monitor is finally here. And there's a dead pixel right in my eyeline. I'm quite upset about it all actually.

Cheer me up with your recent personal tales of woe after prolonged anticipation, because I can only alleviate my own misery by hearing about other people's.

queball 30 Aug 2005 21:10

Re: I bought an lcd monitor with my poker winnings

Once I arranged to go to the skate park with my friend and I thought I was going to be really cool and popular but I waited five hours and he didn't show up. Then I went round his house and he said he forgot. His mum made me some sandwiches so it worked out well in the end.

(not very recent)

IncubusGod 30 Aug 2005 22:38

I arranged to meet up with a very cute and hot girl in a pub in town. I waited for 30 mins when I got a text saying she'd be late but would come. Eventually when she did arrive, she arrived in the company of two other guys, one of which she eye humped all night and completely ignored me.
I buggered off, quite annoyed. While leaving I saw her try to forcably remove his tonsils with her tounge.
All that anticipation, only to be made a tit of.

But one night I snuck into her room with a shovel....

Tomkat 30 Aug 2005 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I arranged to meet up with a very cute and hot girl in a pub in town. I waited for 30 mins when I got a text saying she'd be late but would come. Eventually when she did arrive, she arrived in the company of two other guys, one of which she eye humped all night and completely ignored me.
I buggered off, quite annoyed. While leaving I saw her try to forcably remove his tonsils with her tounge.
All that anticipation, only to be made a tit of.

Wow.
That's pretty damn depressing.

:(

lambie 30 Aug 2005 23:32

<3 incubus

I feel much better now \o/

(p.s. rohypnol)

CrashTester 31 Aug 2005 14:45

Once, when I was really horny, I drove around town all night with a stiffy trying to find a pretty vunerable teen to give me a blow job. 4 hours, 7 slaps in the face and a police caution for curb crawling later I still didnt get a blow job. :(

Marilyn Manson 31 Aug 2005 14:49

My entire life is kind of depressing, but I'm not sure if I have the time or inclination to write it all down here.

Stew 31 Aug 2005 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
My entire life is kind of depressing, but I'm not sure if I have the time or inclination to write it all down here.

NEWSBOT3 31 Aug 2005 16:10

why don't you two just hook up and be sad together, sheesh.

CrashTester 31 Aug 2005 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3

Yeah, or they could just stand in single file. It would just take one bullet from a high powered rifle, just one bullet.

Marilyn Manson 31 Aug 2005 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3

I'm up for it. But he isn't. Which makes me sad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrashTester
Yeah, or they could just stand in single file.

I'm up for it. But he isn't. Which makes me sad.