Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Impressive... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=194049)

Heartless 13 Mar 2007 19:13

Impressive...

... so, anybody care to explain what happened to 2:5? ;)

They lost over 50% roids :o

I guess Caj must be pretty annoyed now that his galaxy and planet may not get #1 rank.

jerome 13 Mar 2007 19:32

Re: Impressive...

i believe forest single-handedly orchestrated each wave, you've got to give it to that loon. he really stumped us all there ;)

edit: 2:5/Caj are still very VERY strong contendors for their respective #1 ranks in my eyes. 2:5 probably will still win, Caj has now been overtaken by aGoNy or however the hell you capitalise his nick, effectively but we'll see. forest has injected some life back into the top ranks yo!

Alki 13 Mar 2007 19:35

i heard someone headhunted him, because he and only he alone could get the job done.

jupp 13 Mar 2007 19:38

it was me alone!

Benneh 13 Mar 2007 19:44

who head hunted forest?

Gio2k 13 Mar 2007 19:50

Well, cudos on the attack. How many alliances were in on that one? Five or more?

Jester 13 Mar 2007 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio2k
Well, cudos on the attack. How many alliances were in on that one? Five or more?

3 (And in case it isn't blindingly obvious, Ascendancy, that alliance full of suiciding wankers with absolutely no value that only exists to win popularity contests and spam AD, was one of them.)

Rinoa 13 Mar 2007 20:01

The only reason the attack looked spectacular was because they had so many bloody roids and should have been hit a long time ago. I dont see how it is different from an attack any MO has arranged this round. Infact it was probably easier than the average attack because he had 5+ alliances chomping at the bit to attack so there was no shortage of claimants. Hell i would have joined in if we were allowed.
So anyone who says this is all thanks to Forest is talking nonsense. Even Kila could have scanned that gal, put every one in a channel and got a bot with one arm tied behind his back.
Yes it was a nice attack. yes caj knew it was coming before finish, we just knew there wasnt any point wasting all our fleets deffing this late in round when there was more xp to gain elsewhere.
I just didnt realise the CT hatred for caj finishing top had grown so strong.
Anyway we will be striking back hard on one of your top planets:

oh wait theres none in top 20 ....

Game^ 13 Mar 2007 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoa
*rant*

<--the point--> MASSIVE DISTANCE <--Rinoa-->

Buly 13 Mar 2007 20:17

This is what happenes when Forest declares war on a galaxy.

Rinoa 13 Mar 2007 20:18

Is 12000 lost roids a single day record post round 10?

NitinA 13 Mar 2007 20:19

Quote:

Is 12000 lost roids a single day record post round 10?

not even close

Quote:

I think you just canceled everything you said by that statement.

qebab 13 Mar 2007 20:19

Yeah, but only a genius like Forest could make all the pieces in this plan come together. After all, someone has to convince all these people to cooperate in executing something like this, and very few people would be able to do that.

Quote:

I think this makes their score less vulnerable than having it all concentrated on a few top planets, and it'll therefore be harder to prevent them from winning, right?

Barrow|Pony 13 Mar 2007 20:20

No Game, Rinoa is spot on.

This is another concerted effort by CT to get Caj. The skillful diplomatic corps of CT convinced their lackey NAP partners (notably ND, Ascendancy, and Omen) to launch a large scale attack on 2:5 so that CT and the rest of their lackey NAP partners (notably VGN/h3ll's angels) could get their piggybacking fix for the night.

Sad, really, to see how far CT's influence reaches.

(edit: Obviously, Forest, as CT HC, runs the whole show. With a guy with that much skill and political connection just hanging around, of course he'll be setting up raids on the #1 gal.)

jerome 13 Mar 2007 20:22

i think i know who the culprits were who oversaw this all guys, but i'm not going to tell you. i have my sources and other people who will be reading this will know the truth alongside me, but we won't tell you. because we are staunch followers of forest.

qebab 13 Mar 2007 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrow

Forests influence*

_Kila_ 13 Mar 2007 20:32

Quote:

The only reason the attack looked spectacular was because they had so many bloody roids and should have been hit a long time ago. I dont see how it is different from an attack any MO has arranged this round. Infact it was probably easier than the average attack because he had 5+ alliances chomping at the bit to attack so there was no shortage of claimants. Hell i would have joined in if we were allowed.
So anyone who says this is all thanks to Forest is talking nonsense. Even Kila could have scanned that gal, put every one in a channel and got a bot with one arm tied behind his back.
Yes it was a nice attack. yes caj knew it was coming before finish, we just knew there wasnt any point wasting all our fleets deffing this late in round when there was more xp to gain elsewhere.
I just didnt realise the CT hatred for caj finishing top had grown so strong.

I love the way you felt the necessity to namecheck me :)

juppi 13 Mar 2007 20:51

go Forest :D

Koks 13 Mar 2007 20:53

:o forest organise that?
Its like pandora's box or a fat ladies folds.... you never know how to open it till forest works his magic.

Tietäjä 13 Mar 2007 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koks
till forest works his magic.

Yeah, gotta admit it, he's brilliant isn't he?

Pilgrim 13 Mar 2007 21:12

forest FTW!!!

NitinA 13 Mar 2007 21:22

Sheer genius.

Hude 13 Mar 2007 21:43

:salute: Forest

Gio2k 13 Mar 2007 22:02

It really doesn't take much genius to get 3 alliances plus flak to hit a gal. You just need the right bait. This is not the first time such a thing happens.
The attack was really nice though. At last, some the alliances that were just complaining about the boring round actually got their butts moving and did something about it. This is what PA is all about :D

I really have to know though, which ones were the alliances involved? CT, Asc and who else? VGN probably stood out of it, except for the occasional opportunist.

SteInMetz 13 Mar 2007 22:06

Quote:

It really doesn't take much genius to get 3 alliances plus flak to hit a gal. You just need the right bait. This is not the first time such a thing happens.
The attack was really nice though. At last, some the alliances that were just complaining about the boring round actually got their butts moving and did something about it. This is what PA is all about :D

I really have to know though, which ones were the alliances involved? CT, Asc and who else? VGN probably stood out of it, except for the occasional opportunist.

Better ask Forest, he should know it all!

_Kila_ 13 Mar 2007 22:18

Forest is my hero :salute:

qebab 13 Mar 2007 22:21

That's my fleetname.

Forest 13 Mar 2007 22:25

OK

I did have to step up to the plate and get something organised because there was simply no-one left in pa with the ability to do it other than me.
It took at least 25 mins to plan, so you can imagine the work put into it.

I would like to thank a few people.

Lokken - Without your totally pointless and immature ban, I wouldnt of had time to plan this.
Game - Without your hedhunting of me, maybe I would never of bothered.
Jer - The cuddles make it all worthwhile.
Ascendency - For being my lackeys all round and doing just as I wanted.
Rinoa - Just for making me laugh.
Barrow - Without your excellent intel on me, we couldnt get this shit started.

Forest 13 Mar 2007 22:26

I now need to take a round off to recover - it worked for exi eh Nitina :D

Alki 13 Mar 2007 22:26

If lol was a real word, i'd be running around the neighbourhood slapping everyone shouting lol in there face. Seriously :salute:

Gio2k 13 Mar 2007 22:26

I also wonder what Caj will do in answer to Forests latest shenanigan :D

Rinoa 13 Mar 2007 22:37

You AD people cant see the Forest for the trees

Amycus 13 Mar 2007 22:47

If rumors are true then Caj, aNgrYdUcK, Barrow, jerome, and Kila are just Forest's alts and he has really organized all the attacks that have taken place this round as well as maintaining the #1 planet and other planets, as well as being kila.

edit: read that without breathing...

jerome 13 Mar 2007 22:51

i refuse to accept being on any list alongside kila, sorry

Rinoa 13 Mar 2007 22:57

Thanks lokken did you just /notice #ascendancy to neg rep me heh

qebab 13 Mar 2007 23:04

If anyone does a notice in Ascendancy they are likely to have to start looking for a new home. :(

Amycus 13 Mar 2007 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerome
i refuse to accept being on any list alongside kila, sorry

is that jerome speaking or forest? lol

CBA 13 Mar 2007 23:11

blatant liars

the raid was conducted by F-Crew

Rinoa 13 Mar 2007 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA
blatant liars

the raid was conducted by F-Crew

Hmm cant have been the attackers actually sent enough ships to get maxcap and also on most waves they managed to keep it to the same shipclass

Cochese 13 Mar 2007 23:20

I love popularity contests.

True story.

Veil05 14 Mar 2007 00:02

I love the way forest did all this.. it was just him.

I PIGGIED PPL.. I HELPED IN MY OWN RIGHT!

JonnyBGood 14 Mar 2007 04:40

We :salute: you forest.

Sjor 14 Mar 2007 11:25

seems as revenge Caj is trying to roid Ago
what is a word and your ally if u can win

big it up Dest im happy that im vgn who keeps thier word :)

Rinoa 14 Mar 2007 12:03

Dont tell me their 72 hour warning got lost in the post Sjor :S

robban1 14 Mar 2007 12:45

hmm is that a bad thing that topgal got a lil kick? im suprised that it didnt happent sooner :o

ReligFree 14 Mar 2007 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
No Game, Rinoa is spot on.

This is another concerted effort by CT to get Caj. The skillful diplomatic corps of CT convinced their lackey NAP partners (notably ND, Ascendancy, and Omen) to launch a large scale attack on 2:5 so that CT and the rest of their lackey NAP partners (notably VGN/h3ll's angels) could get their piggybacking fix for the night.

(edit: Obviously, Forest, as CT HC, runs the whole show. With a guy with that much skill and political connection just hanging around, of course he'll be setting up raids on the #1 gal.)

I hope this quote is sarcastic otherwise its wrong in just about every level.

Anyway yeah props to Forest, your my hero. Honest.

<3 Jer

Gio2k 14 Mar 2007 12:58

Agony is VGN? the xan?

JonnyBGood 14 Mar 2007 13:13

Quote:

Agony is VGN? the xan?

I'm not quite following this question. Are you trying to say destiny didn't know agony was vgn or you didn't know he was or what?

Gio2k 14 Mar 2007 13:15

Me. You see, AD is my only source of intel this round :P

Sjor 14 Mar 2007 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm not quite following this question. Are you trying to say destiny didn't know agony was vgn or you didn't know he was or what?

it means Caj didnt have Agony in arby as altough he was the biggest threat for his rank 1 he wasnt important enough to be checked if he is allowed to be hit or not.
unfortunately most destiny ppl dont have a counter and cant wait 72 ticks