Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   R66 who will win (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201136)

Larppa 11 Mar 2016 16:49

R66 who will win

Ok chaps its time for the good old "who wins" -thread!

My listing is:

P3n
FL
Ult
CT
Norse
Bows
HR

Ult has a boner for CT and will war them for extended time, while p3n takes potshots and ends up uncontested #1, Norse doesnt get left alone like they did last round so they will hover just above Bows and just maybe steal for 3rd.

Dunno where Illu positions, either failure-cascade or as an black horse, 1# or 2nd depending on how badly Ult and CT suffer from the deadlock.

BloodyButcher 11 Mar 2016 16:56

Re: R66 who will win

I think ND has taken a lot of steps last round, and if they are able to do something else than only 3 fleet Ult with a 4 allie block they will beat both norse and bows.

FL/Ult/CT are favourites

Mzyxptlk 11 Mar 2016 17:10

Ult suck. Literally anyone else.

ReaperSix 11 Mar 2016 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3250077)
I think ND has taken a lot of steps last round, and if they are able to do something else than only 3 fleet Ult with a 4 allie block they will beat both norse and bows.

FL/Ult/CT are favourites

No clue who will win, but I bet it wont be Ult

fortran 11 Mar 2016 17:25

BF with a new name
P3N
FL
ULT

Krypton 11 Mar 2016 17:44

BF will win, followed by FL and/or ND. Ult won't come top 3

BloodyButcher 11 Mar 2016 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypton (Post 3250081)
BF will win, followed by FL and/or ND. Ult won't come top 3

Did Ult deactive their teamviewer?

Closer the competition becomes, the better Ults chances normaly are.
If there is a chance for multiple alliance can win Ult will usualy outmanouver most tags politicaly.

This new "defence fleet option" is gonna make it harder for allies like FL/P3ng to gain cheap roids i think, but i think FL can withstand incs better than p3ng if they get concetrated.

Kaiba 11 Mar 2016 18:02

BF
FL
Ult
CT
HR
ND
P3n

DrunkenViking 11 Mar 2016 18:03

What Kai said.

Kez 11 Mar 2016 18:15

Kez will win this one.

No more debates needed

Munkee 11 Mar 2016 19:29

bf ct ult p3ng fl bows nd hr

ReaperSix 11 Mar 2016 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkee (Post 3250105)
bf ct ult p3ng fl bows nd hr

I think this is pretty fair. Could see nd beating bows and Norse beating hr if they are idling

Munkee 11 Mar 2016 22:09

I hear bows got some Brazil lot there now

Clouds 11 Mar 2016 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkee (Post 3250120)

Joseph and his merry bunch.

ReaperSix 11 Mar 2016 22:34

Quote:

Bows issue has never been its members it's the disfunctional management

BloodyButcher 11 Mar 2016 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperSix (Post 3250126)
Bows issue has never been its members it's the disfunctional management

Yes they should hire Rogues(lol) as counclers on how to run a alliance.

Accused of cheating? "Deny deny deny" like Rogues/BF
Experince incs? Give up and lay on their backs like p3nguins
Not winning? Make a block containing 50% of the active univers to stop one allie from winning like CT

Im sure BowS will be fine

ReaperSix 11 Mar 2016 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3250128)
Yes they should hire Rogues(lol) as counclers on how to run a alliance.

Accused of cheating? "Deny deny deny" like Rogues/BF
Experince incs? Give up and lay on their backs like p3nguins
Not winning? Make a block containing 50% of the active univers to stop one allie from winning like CT

Im sure BowS will be fine

Bitcher I think the best thing you ever did for bows was leave.

BloodyButcher 11 Mar 2016 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperSix (Post 3250131)
Bitcher I think the best thing you ever did for bows was leave.

Yeah, that is yet to be seen. But wouldn't that mean thart the HC team stopped being disfunctional?

ReaperSix 11 Mar 2016 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3250132)
Yeah, that is yet to be seen. But wouldn't that mean thart the HC team stopped being disfunctional?

That would be implying the causation came from one source which is not what I said.

However I don't want to hijack a good thread with your tomfoolery. Pm me if you have an issue with my statement.

ON TO THE PREDICTIONS

M0RPH3US 12 Mar 2016 07:20

#1 ct
#2 bf
#3 bows
#4 nd
#5 fl

Willzzz 12 Mar 2016 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3250132)

You WERE the reason bows was disfunctional. Think we have established this through many other forum threads but only you still deny it.

Anyway back to topic:

1) BF
2) Ult
3) p3nguins
4) Facless
5) Ct

Don't really care about the rest.

green_cat 12 Mar 2016 16:06

Quote:

Love the news spreading faster than light. Brazilians will be gladly welcomed to join us.

It Is Not the Strongest of the Species that Survives But the Most Adaptable....
i hope that the strongest and or smartest win
wish you all good round

Munkee 12 Mar 2016 19:17

I thought it was old news lol.. I was told last week.

Kaiba 13 Mar 2016 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3250083)
BF
FL
Ult
CT
HR
ND
P3n

After seeing the stats I'll change my prediction. Ult will win by a mile, the stats work best with pl def, ingal def and forts, and Ult are miles ahead of everyone in that regard. As the Inc stats back up from last round. Tis a shame, should have been a fun round. Roll on 67 :)

ReaperSix 13 Mar 2016 05:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3250182)
After seeing the stats I'll change my prediction. Ult will win by a mile, the stats work best with pl def, ingal def and forts, and Ult are miles ahead of everyone in that regard. As the Inc stats back up from last round. Tis a shame, should have been a fun round. Roll on 67 :)

Can't wait to reference this later

Clouds 13 Mar 2016 07:15

Wow, Kai is quite the Ult fan. The majority of his posts is like a Justin Bieber stalker.

Kaiba 13 Mar 2016 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3250189)
Wow, Kai is quite the Ult fan. The majority of his posts is like a Justin Bieber stalker.

It's a prediction thread, we make predictions based on facts present and opinions. The facts I used were the fleet movement stats which were provided where Ultores had twice the amount of galaxy defence than anyone else. My personal experience of being random planet in Agar3s's fort for one round allows me to know how they achieve this plus my own experience of dcing forts allows me to know how their defence style suits galaxy orientated defence. My personal opinion is that the stats we are using lend themselves more to galaxy based play.

I'm sorry if you are deluded enough to 'sheep' your way through the forums and not read people's posts and instead make stupid comments that have no basis in reality.

Didn't realise you were part of Team Munkee

ReaperSix 13 Mar 2016 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3250190)
It's a prediction thread, we make predictions based on facts present and opinions. The facts I used were the fleet movement stats which were provided where Ultores had twice the amount of galaxy defence than anyone else. My personal experience of being random planet in Agar3s's fort for one round allows me to know how they achieve this plus my own experience of dcing forts allows me to know how their defence style suits galaxy orientated defence. My personal opinion is that the stats we are using lend themselves more to galaxy based play.

I'm sorry if you are deluded enough to 'sheep' your way through the forums and not read people's posts and instead make stupid comments that have no basis in reality.

Didn't realise you were part of Team Munkee

1) there is no team munkee. There is team paperboy seems you get delivery on his route.
2) you completely neglect to factor in politics to your predictions
3) Even if Ult did win. Which I doubt. I hope your prediction of "miles ahead" came with a courtesy reach around as your balls deep mate.

Munkee 13 Mar 2016 09:54

I wouldn't worry reaper Kaiba is just angry because he isn't going to play the round anymore.

Kaiba 13 Mar 2016 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaperSix (Post 3250192)
1) there is no team munkee. There is team paperboy seems you get delivery on his route.
2) you completely neglect to factor in politics to your predictions
3) Even if Ult did win. Which I doubt. I hope your prediction of "miles ahead" came with a courtesy reach around as your balls deep mate.

1) mocking his chosen profession does you no favours, he lives doing a part time job and is good at this game. Are you even employed? Have you ever done anything of note in this game?

2) That's because what your team does isn't politics, it's scripted horse shit. Even the most politically nubbed person knows what you are going to do before you do it, you ARE that predictable.

3) I love how no one is hear is allowed to prefer something different to what you consider right, and if they do then they are subjected to all manor of abuse and name calling and sexual reference. Maybe it's time you grew up and learned that your own opinion is always right and sometimes different opinions can both be right. And just cos someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them 'gay', 'fanboy', 'dick' etc..

Paisley 13 Mar 2016 12:02

/me craves for the days when alliances would go for the win at all costs instead of this farce that is now known as NAPtarion

Bookies favourite if you ask me is ULT (assuming chimpie becomes machivellian in his political maneuvers - but military wise ULT are the strongest on paper)

Not sure about p3ng or CT but unless they change their strategies in attack and defence probably have low % of winning.

Faceless and BF have a shout if they can field a full team.

Mzyxptlk 13 Mar 2016 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3250201)
/me craves for the days when alliances would go for the win at all costs instead of this farce that is now known as NAPtarion

Those days never happened.

Paisley 13 Mar 2016 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3250202)
Those days never happened.

last time I recalled that happened was APP v CT of r40 where they went to war from protection ended till the last days of the round.

Mzyxptlk 13 Mar 2016 13:10

And it was an exception back then too.

Paisley 13 Mar 2016 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3250205)
And it was an exception back then too.

1up v exil was always interesting politics.

NFI v ND was okish but not what you call a grudge match.

the round of r30 something the round where xvx bottled it v Asc ... should have been such a round if the xvx HC at the time had a pair.

Veedeejem! 14 Mar 2016 10:10

1) BF
2) p3n
3) CT
4) ULT
5) FL

BloodyButcher 14 Mar 2016 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3250201)

Bookies favourite if you ask me is ULT (assuming chimpie becomes machivellian in his political maneuvers - but military wise ULT are the strongest on paper)

Not sure about p3ng or CT but unless they change their strategies in attack and defence probably have low % of winning.

Faceless and BF have a shout if they can field a full team.

This will never happend as long as the gap is as small as it is today. Norse proved last round they could win not doing anything at all

Warring any alliance, at any time for anyone but Ult means your chances to win is slim to none.

Personaly id blame krypton for this change to PA :salute:

Mzyxptlk 14 Mar 2016 13:39

Long-term war has not been profitable in PA in many years. Mass gangbangs for a couple of days? Sure. But nothing more than that.

Adapt 15 Mar 2016 14:34

1. CT
2. FL
3. Fake BF
4. P3N
5. ULT

all that really matters

ReaperSix 15 Mar 2016 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3250254)
1. CT
2. FL
3. Fake BF
4. P3N
5. ULT

all that really matters

Fake bf?

Clouds 15 Mar 2016 16:35

Where's Adapt now? He seems to be in a different alliance every round.

Adapt 15 Mar 2016 16:51

ReaperSix i ment nelitos crew all bf are there ect..

Not playing next round clouds i have a planet that wont be in an alliance just to check in from time to time mate

ChronoX 15 Mar 2016 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3250260)
ReaperSix i ment nelitos crew all bf are there ect..

This is not true, BF is based on our own core + returning players and some of 'nelito's people'.

Kaiba 15 Mar 2016 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoX (Post 3250265)
This is not true, BF is based on our own core + returning players and some of 'nelito's people'.

Nelito has people? That sounds like how ISIS started.....

Adapt 15 Mar 2016 22:52

Thanks for clearing that up chronoX i saw no Illuminati tag ingame and i saw Black Flag didnt know you lot were playing again, apologies!

booji 16 Mar 2016 21:27

I am surprised at the number of people who have ult way down, is there information out there that they are not playing properly? If they are going for the win as usual I can't see how ppl don't have them in the top three. Thinking gangbanging will stop them winning is all very well but pushing them down to 4th or 5th, really?

Can't see p3n doing well, definitely need a round working out this new defence thing (or possibly just ignoring it completely and keeping our def as sucky as ever!)

Paisley 17 Mar 2016 12:22

I'm glad nelito has went into BF .... nelito I so much hate the elites that get referred to as the illuminati.

Going off topic ... any rummours as to what strategies the other alliances are going?

also discuss what tactics/ally strat you would suggest?

Kaiba 17 Mar 2016 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3250306)
I'm glad nelito has went into BF .... nelito I so much hate the elites that get referred to as the illuminati.

Going off topic ... any rummours as to what strategies the other alliances are going?

also discuss what tactics/ally strat you would suggest?

Xan

Paisley 17 Mar 2016 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3250309)
Xan

Xan has a good offense however...

Problem with xan is you are wide open to frig inc and the ratio of revenant fleets to incoming fi fleets will be like 3-6 fleets a pop to cover.

Also there is good scope to fake fi as frig on xan targets so a good dc needs to know what to look for.

Kaiba 17 Mar 2016 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3250311)
Xan has a good offense however...

Problem with xan is you are wide open to frig inc and the ratio of revenant fleets to incoming fi fleets will be like 3-6 fleets a pop to cover.

Also there is good scope to fake fi as frig on xan targets so a good dc needs to know what to look for.

80% of the alliances out there can't def properly with defensive MT stats so with these stats Xan is the only way to go and pray you can out raid/xp those that can defend