Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Clownshoe Corner (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Well im a social outcast now (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=159060)

Nusselt 14 Feb 2003 11:45

Well im a social outcast now

Talking to my friends in the pub last night about the music industry, conversation along the lines of

'heh so many paedos'

then we start talking about that man who shot that woman in the face. For some reason i forgot this was real life and not PA GD, and my utterly horrific responce was

'haha yeah, shot in the face with bullets not cum'

:tumble weed silence:

:everyone bursts out laughing:

they all think im some kind of perv that only cums on womans faces or something, even my gf was laughing. :( Ive become the 'group joke'. I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon, im sure it was you who linked to that story with a Subject along similar lines.

why god!!! why!!!

MrL_JaKiri 14 Feb 2003 11:45

It's a Dacism, wiggles.

Nusselt 14 Feb 2003 11:48

so dace came up with the phrase!!!

his corrupting influence has penetrated my mind further than i thought

(,') 14 Feb 2003 11:48

What's with this 'wiggles'?

MrL_JaKiri 14 Feb 2003 11:50

There's a thread on it, amazingly entitled 'Wiggles', Wiggles.

ParraCida 14 Feb 2003 12:11

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser

Snurx 14 Feb 2003 14:48

Hahahahahaha.

Personally, i once burst out "OMG LOL!" once when "we" was drinking...i said it was just a joke, to see the peoples reaction..:(

MrL_JaKiri 14 Feb 2003 14:49

I was going to comment on the 'now' in the topic, but that would be mean

RiCo 14 Feb 2003 14:50

[x] Report this ^^ post to a moderator

Muslim 14 Feb 2003 16:01

your are not an outcast
actually you are quite the opposite of that
you are me

Snurx 14 Feb 2003 17:47

Quote:

Originally posted by Muslim
your are not an outcast
actually you are quite the opposite of that
you are me

"Fate worse then death"

(Just kidding)

Nicole 15 Feb 2003 01:25

I say some of the things that are said in GD and they're now catchphrases among all my friends. Examples being "LIES" and "I Win!" (I win is reserved for drinking only)

Kurashima 15 Feb 2003 01:26

Re: Well im a social outcast now

Quote:

Originally posted by Nusselt
Talking to my friends in the pub last night about the music industry, conversation along the lines of

'heh so many paedos'

then we start talking about that man who shot that woman in the face. For some reason i forgot this was real life and not PA GD, and my utterly horrific responce was

they all think im some kind of perv that only cums on womans faces or something, even my gf was laughing. :( Ive become the 'group joke'. I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon, im sure it was you who linked to that story with a Subject along similar lines.

why god!!! why!!!

youre going on the misguided assumption we dont already consider you a complete social outcast, and treat you as such.

And yes , its a Dacism , but the specific joke was coined by me, and Dace has since used it on other forums since i linked him to the story.

NEWSBOT3 15 Feb 2003 01:27

haha.

you tit.

Kurashima 15 Feb 2003 01:29

Quote:

I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon

Scottish - Got me on that one.

UnEmployed - (See Job Hunting - Addendum thread)

Buffoon = What kind of insult is that? People only get called Buffoons in the Dandy or in Whizzer and Chips. Get with the times Sonny Jim!

Fat - Gotta confess , im not getting any lighter. Must be the sea air.

Add 27 Feb 2003 18:28

i clear all of my history, delete all of my temp files, clear all cookies, and delete all bookmarks, yet everytime i type pirate.planetarion.com into my browser the drop down thing always points to this thread. WHY?!?!?!?

BesigedB 27 Feb 2003 18:50

Quote:

Originally posted by Add
i clear all of my history, delete all of my temp files, clear all cookies, and delete all bookmarks, yet everytime i type pirate.planetarion.com into my browser the drop down thing always points to this thread. WHY?!?!?!?
it knows what your fantasys.

(its the clear documents thing. right click startbar)

Judge 27 Feb 2003 18:55

Re: Re: Well im a social outcast now

Quote:

Originally posted by Kurashima
Fat - Gotta confess , im not getting any lighter. Must be the sea air.
and ofc, nothing to do with the 14 pints of Heavy, and the Fish Supper with a Kebab on top, 6 nights a week?

:D :D :D

ELeeming 27 Feb 2003 19:03

Quote:

'heh so many paedos'

why god!!! why!!!

I've done this as well. my friends used to say "good call", but now it's "played" or pld

Add 27 Feb 2003 19:06

Quote:

Originally posted by BesigedB
it knows what your fantasys.

(its the clear documents thing. right click startbar)

don't that too... i don't get how why it remembers this one single thread above all others :\

BesigedB 27 Feb 2003 19:17

because you pasted it in?