Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   r27 Predictions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196623)

exblade 14 Jun 2008 13:08

r27 Predictions

no one started one yet, and i know we are barely 200 ticks in but lets see what people think.

VGN
ND
Asc
xVx
CT
Denial
ASS
Orbit
ToF
10th spot i donno

Ghosteh 14 Jun 2008 13:35

Re: r27 Predictions

Predicting anyone to win this early makes me hope they lose just out of spite

Smokeh 14 Jun 2008 14:22

Forgotten about again :(

Mzyxptlk 14 Jun 2008 14:35

1 ND (time for another low profile win...)
2 CT (...because the band is back together)
3 xVx
4 Asc (too few members for top3)
5 ROCK (they can always be found here)
6 Vengeance
7 Orbit
8 Denial (haha you suck)
9 NoX (lol)
10 ASS

Gate 14 Jun 2008 17:28

I'd put Denial on top.

They screwed up vs Asc last round, but they showed quality early on. With a consistent series of challenges this round they should be able to avoid getting bored. And their average is high atm, considering they're probably hiding most of their score.

EDIT: Failing that, Ascendancy if they recruit up to ~60. If Asc stay at 48, then I'd go with ND, although VGN are looking strong and NoX could have something special up their sleeve. Of course, politics are the biggest deciding factor & I have absolutely nfi about how that's shaping up.

MotoX 14 Jun 2008 20:31

fs Gate, Was kinda waiting for your summer invitation (To win this Game)........:(

I'll go for my love!

1.ND
2. Who cares...

Lichen 15 Jun 2008 15:29

1) ND
2) The rest

If you're not first, you're last.

Vladel 15 Jun 2008 18:44

Would it be biased of me to suggest ND for the win? as for 2nd and below i don't care what order they come in as long as it represents their respective level of effort.

add100 15 Jun 2008 20:17

for pa to stop for 24h on tick 500

Assassin 15 Jun 2008 21:26

1) VisioN
2) Newdawn
3) Conspiracy
4) Rock
5) NoX
6) Denial
7) xVx
8) Vengence
9) Orbit
10) Fcrew

neroon 15 Jun 2008 22:03

VsN ftw!

Veedeejem! 16 Jun 2008 07:31

1) NoX
2) Newdawn
3) Conspiracy
4) VGN
5) Denial
6) Rock
7) Ascendancy
8) xVx
9) Vision
10) Orbit

Achilles 16 Jun 2008 17:44

NoX, heh. Why do people keep putting up joke predictions? :(

Veedeejem! 16 Jun 2008 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles
NoX, heh. Why do people keep putting up joke predictions? :(

I think putting NoX on top is a more serious prediction than putting lets say VGN on top or just putting my own ally there :rolleyes:

jelle 16 Jun 2008 23:10

1) NoX
2) Newdawn
3) Denial
4) Rock
5) xVx
6) Ascendancy
7) VGN
8) Vision
9) Orbit
10) Tides Of Fire

Assassin 17 Jun 2008 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by neroon
VsN ftw!

Well it does amuse me how many people are putting Vsn so low. I mean they have a fantastic average score for only 30 in tag. I know they must have a full tag as 3 quaters of my Jenova guys went there plus all the old returning Vision players. And of course there not even that far behind NoX with less guys. Think people need to realize if its true they have a full tag, they will be more of a threat then rank say 7th which people are prediciting.

Wolfeh 17 Jun 2008 14:12

1. Denial
2. NewDawn
3. NoX

Gary 17 Jun 2008 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin
Well it does amuse me how many people are putting Vsn so low. I mean they have a fantastic average score for only 30 in tag. I know they must have a full tag as 3 quaters of my Jenova guys went there plus all the old returning Vision players. And of course there not even that far behind NoX with less guys. Think people need to realize if its true they have a full tag, they will be more of a threat then rank say 7th which people are prediciting.

Lol. Just a couple of points. We dont have a full tag - what you see is what you get :P This round alot of people are idle, and as such its been the most relaxed VisioN has ever probably played a round. I think the amount of cov oper wannabes in VisioN illustrates this point.

Also our average isn't that great for a 30 person alliance, every leading alliance is doing better with more players than we have. The current average score is the minimum of what VisioN's core should be achieving in my opinion.

Lastly, just to get my disclaimer in - my views do not represent the VisioN HC.

Wishmaster 18 Jun 2008 08:18

rumour has it that asc are massively recruiting from the ranks of other alliances, and have deals with them to leave mid round to make all alliances in PA crumble!
They will then take the top10 spots themselves by creating new tags with oh so funny tagnames.

Tietäjä 18 Jun 2008 09:27

That would be new.

lizardking 18 Jun 2008 12:47

#1 Denial, since eksero graduated from Šragons academy.

#2 Asc, coz Denial claimed #1 spot and booting CarDinaL clearly took away any chance for switchin this order ;)

#3 NoX Any ally that can put up with newt's smell of fart deserves to be in top3.

Hude 18 Jun 2008 14:44

#1-4 who cares
#5 Ascendancy, because JBG is scanning and we recruited Karfool
#6-10 who cares

.Disc. 18 Jun 2008 22:05

too early to decide, i imagine around 10 alliances are gonna be getting the top10 alliance spots, i think

Jezz84 19 Jun 2008 02:07

some ****ing funny predictions :D

1 NewDawn
2 Denial
3 Conspiracy
4 Tides of NoX
5 Ascendancy
6 Vision
7 Vengeance
8 ROCK
9 xVx
10 F-Crew
11 Hidden Agenda
12 Orbit
13 ASS
14 Howling Rain
15 Redemption

:)

newt 19 Jun 2008 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizardking
#3 NoX Any ally that can put up with newt's smell of fart deserves to be in top3.

If nox finish higher than #5 I'll video myswlf pooing and then eating the results (so long as its solid, i draw the line at drinking it) and put it on youtube.

ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE STUPID??? Jesus, no wonder ascendancy recrutied wishmaster - there's no sane person left now to warn the rest of the pa universe about ascendancy cruising to victory.

Well apart from me - you guys do realise asc is easily the #1 alliance atm if you would jsut open your eyes and look. Time to start p-targetting them, if it isn't already too late. I fear it is.

Wishmaster 19 Jun 2008 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newt
If nox finish higher than #5 I'll video myswlf pooing and then eating the results (so long as its solid, i draw the line at drinking it) and put it on youtube.

ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE STUPID??? Jesus, no wonder ascendancy recrutied wishmaster - there's no sane person left now to warn the rest of the pa universe about ascendancy cruising to victory.

Well apart from me - you guys do realise asc is easily the #1 alliance atm if you would jsut open your eyes and look. Time to start p-targetting them, if it isn't already too late. I fear it is.

lol, I ll videotape myself watching u eating the poo if asc wins, I draw the line at watching other people doing it!

Think asc got like a handful or so playing actively, I m not one of them.

btw, like how u call me sane! and then inthe same sentance admits ur not sane, since u are urself warning the universe! <3

JonnyBGood 19 Jun 2008 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster
lol, I ll videotape myself watching u eating the poo if asc wins, I draw the line at watching other people doing it!

And I thought nothing could possibly encourage me to be more active this round!

Kargool 19 Jun 2008 11:01

Quote:

Think asc got like a handful or so playing actively, I m not one of them.

btw, like how u call me sane! and then inthe same sentance admits ur not sane, since u are urself warning the universe! <3

If you by playing active mean that someone logs on twice a day and hang on irc and insult alliance members, then yeah, I'm active!

Wishmaster 19 Jun 2008 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
And I thought nothing could possibly encourage me to be more active this round!

only problem I can see here though is that even if we win, nox wont end top5, and hence I wont be able to see newt eat his poo. - nor can I videotape myself watching newt eating it.

:(

neroon 19 Jun 2008 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJN
I think the amount of cov oper wannabes in VisioN illustrates this point.

cov opper wannabes ftw!!

newt 19 Jun 2008 15:48

Quote:

only problem I can see here though is that even if we win, nox wont end top5, and hence I wont be able to see newt eat his poo. - nor can I videotape myself watching newt eating it.

:(

If asc win then it'll involve around 5 other alliances all being mass-closed or suddenly recruiting raketman as hc - and thus nox will be top5 too.

Thats going by your logic - by mine, and any intelligent pa-observer's, asc are going to cruise to #1 without some monumental opposition, the likes of which pa has never seen before.

Banned 19 Jun 2008 15:58

Quote:

Thats going by your logic - by mine, and any intelligent pa-observer's, asc are going to cruise to #1 without some monumental opposition, the likes of which pa has never seen before.

And also we eat babies.

Veedeejem! 19 Jun 2008 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banned
And also we eat babies.

I KNEW IT!

JonnyBGood 19 Jun 2008 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banned
And also we eat babies.

And bad trolls.

That said someone else can eat newt. I don't think my constitution is strong enough to keep that down.

Gate 19 Jun 2008 16:28

Quote:

If asc win then it'll involve around 5 other alliances all being mass-closed or suddenly recruiting raketman as hc - and thus nox will be top5 too.

Want to share with the layperson how Asc are going to do this?

Stoom 19 Jun 2008 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate
Want to share with the layperson how Asc are going to do this?

STOOM.

HeimdallR 19 Jun 2008 18:54

i would watch to see newt eat his own poo :D

and only one top ally in my book :)

Gate 19 Jun 2008 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoom
STOOM.

My fleets feature stoom in them. Is this enough to guarantee me a win?

Seriously, i'd love to know how much asc/den/nox are hiding.

Mzyxptlk 19 Jun 2008 19:04

As far as I know, Ascendancy is hiding nothing. I know Denial has a cov ops team which will give them a MAD score boost near round end, but I'm in the dark as far a NoX is concerned.

newt 19 Jun 2008 23:12

wishmaster is one of the shittest people on the internet and the main reason why pa is going shit.

One round he's anti an alliance, the next he's in that alliance butt****ing the hc (and yes you have hc you retarded gimps) - changing alleigiances like i change underwear (so yeh, ~once a month jsut about covers it).

He should be ashamed, you should all be ashamed!

Hude 20 Jun 2008 06:42

epic fail

Veedeejem! 20 Jun 2008 07:44

Quote:

Is anybody thinking about quitting their alliance and joining NoX just to see Newt eat his poo?
I know I am!

JonnyBGood 20 Jun 2008 10:47

I think the real question at this point is how far ahead are denial right now? I'd say ~3 million.

voodoo 20 Jun 2008 10:56

embrace the dark side newt!!!!!

ill sponsor you for next round :D (if i get any invites by then )

Achilles 20 Jun 2008 12:00

I think you'd meet some fierce opposition there. Newt has tried Ascendancy, let's just say it didn't really work for anyone.

Also, Denial are winning easily right now and while it's early days I can't see them ****ing up like they did last round.

Spritfire 20 Jun 2008 20:48

I would go by ~3mil to.

Didn't someone reinstate the support planet rule last round ?

Zaejii 20 Jun 2008 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spritfire
Didn't someone reinstate the support planet rule last round ?

yeah but you can't really expect them to enforce it can you?

Spritfire 20 Jun 2008 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaejii
yeah but you can't really expect them to enforce it can you?

When it should be enforced. Of course I can ?

Wishmaster 21 Jun 2008 02:04

enforcing a shit rule doesnt make it any better.

Wishmaster 21 Jun 2008 02:05

hey newt <3

its been 2 rounds since my last anti asc sphere! and then it was never any hate involved, iirc. I might have spiced up some posts to get people to understand the threat though!! :p