Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Round 59 gossip thread (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200613)

BloodyButcher 27 Oct 2014 13:52

Round 59 gossip thread

Inferno are bleeding roids.
What happend? Are their ship strat not paying out in the long run?

Blue_Esper 27 Oct 2014 13:55

Re: Round 59 gossip thread

i think they bullied someone into hitting them by hitting the same fort gals over and over

Adapt 27 Oct 2014 14:24

Inferno are losing alot of roids wont be long till they go drop behind RainBows/p3n

Light 27 Oct 2014 16:37

Ive heard they have Shit HC's.

Morden 27 Oct 2014 18:18

Losing roids is the consequence of a few alliances forming a block until tick 450... it happens. But they appear to have lost quite a lot of ships in doing so.

I wonder how long they last though, before they turn on each other like rabid dogs.

BloodyButcher 27 Oct 2014 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morden (Post 3237292)
Losing roids is the consequence of a few alliances forming a block until tick 450... it happens. But they appear to have lost quite a lot of ships in doing so.

I wonder how long they last though, before they turn on each other like rabid dogs.

Is there any truth in this?
And what alliances are we talking about?

SDN 27 Oct 2014 20:54

I dont know how coordinated it is, but i think p3nguins/ultprime/blackflag have some kind of agreement to put up a chunk of inferno members each night.

Last night 50% of the blackflag targets was inferno, p3nguins and ultprime also hit into forts.

Blue_Esper 28 Oct 2014 01:03

You reap what you sow.

Morden 28 Oct 2014 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Esper (Post 3237301)
You reap what you sow.

Indeed, you might want to remember that yourselves.

lokken 28 Oct 2014 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morden (Post 3237292)

Old school :up:

Wishmaster 28 Oct 2014 17:53

Are anyone happy with how PA is these days?
The idea that loosing roids is np, and that you can just retal and get them back?
The idea that crashing is ok, as you then have less value so u can get more xp...
Getting more than enough res from cores and refineries, so that you dont need to keep a single roid, and yet roid whoever.

Getting incs should be annoying and bad for your sleep, not just another night.
Loosing roids should be terrible and have an impact on your chances to end high.
Crashing the same.

Covoping ships... I just dont like any single change being made, but it might be the way forward - I dont know.

I have been gone for some rounds, and then I come back to this "new" planetarion. I cant say I am enjoying the round :/

Light 28 Oct 2014 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3237339)
The idea that loosing roids is np, and that you can just retal and get them back?
The idea that crashing is ok, as you then have less value so u can get more xp...
Getting more than enough res from cores and refineries, so that you dont need to keep a single roid, and yet roid whoever.

Loosing roids should be terrible and have an impact on your chances to end high.
Crashing the same.

Covoping ships... I just dont like any single change being made, but it might be the way forward - I dont know.

I have been gone for some rounds, and then I come back to this "new" planetarion. I cant say I am enjoying the round :/

This is the alliance discussion thread, you should of posted this in:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3237338# which is currently emo'ing about PA.

This round is a pure offensive round, not all rounds are like this.

Plaguuu 28 Oct 2014 18:43

Quote:

Crashing the same.

Yeah thats how it goes when the xp formula is broken. Game is just ridiculus as it is :/

Influence 28 Oct 2014 18:55

ohh, damn, i stumbled into another whine about whatever threat.

Plaguuu 28 Oct 2014 18:57

Its not really about whatever, xp is broken no effort and all the rewards.

Wishmaster 28 Oct 2014 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 3237340)
This is the alliance discussion thread, you should of posted this in:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3237338# which is currently emo'ing about PA.

This round is a pure offensive round, not all rounds are like this.

And this does not affect alliances?

The game is completely changed. There is no need for defence anymore, just attack. Half of the game has been removed.

The set of stats with these changes... yay.

BloodyButcher 28 Oct 2014 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3237345)
And this does not affect alliances?

The game is completely changed. There is no need for defence anymore, just attack. Half of the game has been removed.

The set of stats with these changes... yay.

U also only need to be online twice a day to attack.
Prelaunch is gods gift to making PA boring ;)

ManiacMagic 29 Oct 2014 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDN (Post 3237296)
I dont know how coordinated it is, but i think p3nguins/ultprime/blackflag have some kind of agreement to put up a chunk of inferno members each night.

Last night 50% of the blackflag targets was inferno, p3nguins and ultprime also hit into forts.

Its actually a result of crusie pols ... threatening alliances, hitting BF just cause we allied APP (obviously it was a block against inf lol) ... then hitting p3n the next night etc etc ...

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3237355)
Its actually a result of crusie pols ... threatening alliances, hitting BF just cause we allied APP (obviously it was a block against inf lol) ... then hitting p3n the next night etc etc ...

Result of Inf pols? Did they block up on BF?
Going forts will mean that when you get incs, u get a lot.
im pretty sure that bf didnt have more incs than others.

Morden 29 Oct 2014 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3237355)

So you mean to say that attacking different alliances each night is enough to warrant a block? I would have thought that simply attacking good targets and not targeting a specific alliance would be a way to attack without putting too much pressure on any one.

Fascinating, sounds to me like an excuse, not that it makes a lot of difference as it just means that the other alliances have seen your true colours and as such will be in a better position to choose their own paths with much more deliberation.

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morden (Post 3237358)
So you mean to say that attacking different alliances each night is enough to warrant a block? I would have thought that simply attacking good targets and not targeting a specific alliance would be a way to attack without putting too much pressure on any one.

Fascinating, sounds to me like an excuse, not that it makes a lot of difference as it just means that the other alliances have seen your true colours and as such will be in a better position to choose their own paths with much more deliberation.

I think most allies aint used to having incs these days.
The smaller tags, and the prelaunch function is some of the reason for the incs rate being higher.
If your fat, getting 60-100 incs daily is normal.

Clouds 29 Oct 2014 15:23

So Bitch3r, care to comment on this:

http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...yimikdtc22p5ms
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...dgrfg493hd63ui
http://game.planetarion.com/showscan...e2ron97i3s7vst

Hypocrite springs to mind.

ManiacMagic 29 Oct 2014 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morden (Post 3237358)

Maybe you should learn to read. THEY HIT US specifically targeted our forts, because we napped APP. Then instead of retaling we agreed to let things cool for a night and they hit p3ng.

And yes if you want to attack 3 or 4 forts of a single alliance in one night and move on, sure that will spread the targets, and I bet all those allies will be thrilled :salute:

but its still their fault if they all are pissed and want to hit back right? :salute:

ManiacMagic 29 Oct 2014 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237357)
Result of Inf pols? Did they block up on BF?
Going forts will mean that when you get incs, u get a lot.
im pretty sure that bf didnt have more incs than others.

Re read what you quoted butcher ...

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3237364)

Not realy sure what im suppose to comment on?
Enlight me.

These scans shows our fleet strat? or?

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3237366)
Re read what you quoted butcher ...

Well can you be more specific, what they did they do wrong?
Reading that it mean in your eyes it could be anything

eksero 29 Oct 2014 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
Well can you be more specific, what they did they do wrong?
Reading that it mean in your eyes it could be anything

What he meant was probably that what you posted had nothing to do with that you quoted whatsoever... :rolleyes:

Clouds 29 Oct 2014 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237367)
Not realy sure what im suppose to comment on?
Enlight me.

These scans shows our fleet strat? or?

Look at the pods and cross check the race?

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3237369)
What he meant was probably that what you posted had nothing to do with that you quoted whatsoever... :rolleyes:

What politics were they doing that offended BF?
Like Morden said they had just been gal raiding fat gals, while keeping in mind that hitting the same alliance over night after night could be seem as a hostile threat.

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3237370)
Look at the pods and cross check the race?

Yes?
You congratulting me on my cov-oping of those nice shiny pods?
Or are you trying to say something inbetween the lines?

Clouds 29 Oct 2014 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237372)
Yes?
You congratulting me on my cov-oping of those nice shiny pods?
Or are you trying to say something inbetween the lines?

Well, it was YOU who accused The Fallen of cheating by using the same tactic.

ManiacMagic 29 Oct 2014 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237371)
What politics were they doing that offended BF?
Like Morden said they had just been gal raiding fat gals, while keeping in mind that hitting the same alliance over night after night could be seem as a hostile threat.

Are you playing stupid or did you have to work at it?

You cant read what I wrote and now you cant read what Morden wrote.

Morden didnt suggest gal raiding but targeting a new alliance each night.

But ofc bows are buddy buddy so why wouldnt you try to play innocent :D

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3237373)
Well, it was YOU who accused The Fallen of cheating by using the same tactic.

No that was ManicManiac.
And Connovar confirmed that MM was correct in his claims after the round had ended.
You are being comical saying that we are cheating, do you got any sort of proofs to this claim?
Ive got over 120 cov-ops so far, so say i average 100 illusions on each cov-op its not that hard.

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3237374)
Are you playing stupid or did you have to work at it?

You cant read what I wrote and now you cant read what Morden wrote.

Morden didnt suggest gal raiding but targeting a new alliance each night.

But ofc bows are buddy buddy so why wouldnt you try to play innocent :D

Buddy Buddy with who?
Morden?

Gen_Chaos 29 Oct 2014 19:30

Quote:

Crashing the same.

I have a post elsewhere about this. This sort of round spec seems to suit 20% of players, and certainly not the people who loved old-style Pa. This round is totally indistinguishable from havoc, except for the full-length ticks and the starting roids and res. Nobody really cares, and the specs are just pointless. The races are totally unbalanced and effective defense is impossible, so so many of the strategies that make the game fun are simply gone. I really hate even logging in this round. This game went from being addicting to being really pointless and annoying very fast.

Gen_Chaos 29 Oct 2014 19:34

I also want to make just one statement about pods. Duh. And Duh. With the specs this round it was a no-brainer to want many of your players to go fi as one option for attack, so we ran 40% of the ally down the cov op tree early to go steal some fi pods asap. We even set up a new IRC channel for cov-oppers to get advice and help. I didn't even have to do that, some noob crashed 1000 illusions on my Avengers day 2. Thanks, whoever you were.

Our fi pods are the results of an ally program to heavily cov-op. I am sure other allies did the same. End of subject on that.

Clouds 29 Oct 2014 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237375)
No that was ManicManiac.
And Connovar confirmed that MM was correct in his claims after the round had ended.

Connovar was displaying sarcasm, to show how gullible and idiotic you are. Seems he achieved his objective.

Quote:

You are being comical saying that we are cheating, do you got any sort of proofs to this claim?

PROOF? LOL. Seriously? After you contunuesly accused other people without "proof". I stick by my original comment. Hypocrite.

Quote:

Ive got over 120 cov-ops so far, so say i average 100 illusions on each cov-op its not that hard.

100 Illusions per cov-op? Yeah, my arse! It's quite obvious that you use farm planets.

Kaiba 29 Oct 2014 21:56

If Butcher was farming he'd end up with carrots

BloodyButcher 29 Oct 2014 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3237380)

100 Illusions per cov-op? Yeah, my arse! It's quite obvious that you use farm planets.

Its not hard.
RainbowS belive in fair game, and we like teamplay.
If someone finds a xan planet With all his illusions at home, we share it evenly, so that everyone can get illusions for free.
For a couple of days early on we scanned EVERY xan in the univers, trying to cov-op them.
This is what BF and TheFallen dont understand, it IS possibole to get ships without cheating.

Buddah 29 Oct 2014 23:32

There was no organised cheating in tf...
it was just people looking for an exuse to gangbang, easy way to take out competition!

Kaiba 30 Oct 2014 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237382)
Its not hard.
If someone finds a xan planet With all his illusions at home, we share it evenly, so that everyone can get illusions for free.
For a couple of days early on we scanned EVERY xan in the univers, trying to cov-op them.
This is what BF and TheFallen dont understand, it IS possibole to get ships without cheating.

So TF stealing pods in combat is cheating but you doing it with covops is ok??

I formally accuse you of farming those xan pods from a planet created by your alliance to harvest ships illegally.

I have no evidence of this but that's never stopped You hurling accusations around either.

You sir are a cheat and should be excluded from the game!!!!

Clouds 30 Oct 2014 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237382)
Its not hard.

My point is that The Fallen (and even some Black Flag members) you have accused to have cheated, you have no proof. Your accusations were based on theories, just like my theory with Rainbows.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3237387)
So TF stealing pods in combat is cheating but you doing it with covops is ok??

I formally accuse you of farming those xan pods from a planet created by your alliance to harvest ships illegally.

I have no evidence of this but that's never stopped You hurling accusations around either.

You sir are a cheat and should be excluded from the game!!!!

Amen brother!

BloodyButcher 30 Oct 2014 09:36

Lol, i had proofs against NoXioUS.

Your friend HC/officer(MagicManiac) over there in BF was one of those that lead the hunt on the TheFallen farmers, why dont you go ask him?
Its a big difference in having ships that cannot roid or kill you crashing "accidently" into your steal ships.

If you are sure RB is farming,, why dont you go report us?

NoXiouS 30 Oct 2014 14:11

You had proof against me? You never showed me any proof, or the MH team... Afaik, they never even examined me. You can't have proof of something that did not happen, so sod off with your petty accusations.
I went to the farmers market on sunday, got some bacon, cheese and veggies for a nice brunch, you clearly focused on other products this round. But hey, it's nice that it works for you.

Joseph 30 Oct 2014 14:13

Quote:

No that was ManicManiac.

Its moreeeee then hard... Its very very hard. Cap 3k its hard. U have 4x that.

DrunkenViking 30 Oct 2014 14:44

I can't say what's been said between individuals, but here's my take on The Fallen BButcher:
I spent most of the round in HC chans and were involved here and there(was not a HC) and i never heard any talk of cheating or farming. If i had, i would have made sure those planets were removed and reported. What Conno has said to you, and in what context, does not change the fact that there was no alliance spread scheme, or even talk, involving ship farming in chans that i've seen. Take it any way you want, but i do not cheat and i detest cheating. Can you quit calling me a cheater? and take your beef with conno to pm?

You're like a broken record.

Clouds 30 Oct 2014 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237390)
Lol, i had proofs against NoXioUS.

Proof? No, you have circumstantial evidence. That's not proof.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3237390)
Your friend HC/officer(MagicManiac) over there in BF was one of those that lead the hunt on the TheFallen farmers, why dont you go ask him?
Its a big difference in having ships that cannot roid or kill you crashing "accidently" into your steal ships.

You see, you're doing it again. You're making accusations based on what? Your own "evidence"?

Rainbows maybe farming, maybe they didn't, but what is clear is you're a hypocrite.

I personally don't care if Rainbows farmed, I merely brought it up on here to show how your accusations are just accusations. If your 'logic' is proof, then mine is also, and we're both cheaters, eh?

Morden 30 Oct 2014 16:14

People can get lucky, cant fault them for that no matter how tempting it may be...

BloodyButcher 30 Oct 2014 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddah (Post 3237385)
There was no organised cheating in tf...
it was just people looking for an exuse to gangbang, easy way to take out competition!

Connovar claims otherwise, and also saying that "those people" are not with Black-Flag.

BloodyButcher 30 Oct 2014 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoXiouS (Post 3237393)
You had proof against me? You never showed me any proof, or the MH team... Afaik, they never even examined me. You can't have proof of something that did not happen, so sod off with your petty accusations.
I went to the farmers market on sunday, got some bacon, cheese and veggies for a nice brunch, you clearly focused on other products this round. But hey, it's nice that it works for you.

They did examined you, and the bot planet too.
The bot planet was closed.