Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ALLY Round 78 (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201704)

Vip3r 29 Jul 2018 15:57

ALLY Round 78

Who's is playing?

Heresey and HR merged?

Who will win?

Let the drama begin.... :banana::devil:

[DDK]gm 30 Jul 2018 18:17

Re: ALLY Round 78

Conspiracy playing as usual, wont win as we lost too many faceless players to 'not faceless' ;p

Patrikc 31 Jul 2018 00:15

Thanks gm, as if Rhorry doesn't have a big enough ego as it is! :salute:

Lukey 1 Aug 2018 17:26

1. Ult
2. Ironborn
3. Carnage
4. DLR
5. Otters
6. Norse
7. CT
8. ND
9. HR / Heresy
10. Stellar

Value round, sleepy blockwars, Kaiba to make a new alliance, Zwan to get deleted for cheating, CBA to emoquit, Demort to spread false rumours and Forest to sulkily lie about someone cheating all round.

BloodyButcher 1 Aug 2018 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukey (Post 3262235)

Kaiba to make a new alliance.

He mustve joined Ironborns or Stellar surely :rolleyes:

Ave 1 Aug 2018 21:36

Why are u mocking Stellar?

BloodyButcher 2 Aug 2018 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 3262239)
Why are u mocking Stellar?

Im not mocking anyone, just saying that Stellar and FacelessBorn is the last places where Kaiba might not been kicked/denied yet :salute:

Paisley 3 Aug 2018 11:57

Kaiba doesn't make it easy for himself

[JungleMuffin] 4 Aug 2018 16:23

D:

Cowkimon 6 Aug 2018 12:40

Thank you Lukey. Finally someone puts Stellar in top10 prediction :D

Assassin 6 Aug 2018 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vip3r (Post 3262219)
Who's is playing?

Heresey and HR merged?

Who will win?

Let the drama begin.... :banana::devil:

No one will win. Due to the fact people are still taking this txt based only game seriously..

Mzyxptlk 6 Aug 2018 17:15

I can't stand it when people have fun!

Influence 6 Aug 2018 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3262265)
I can't stand it when people have fun!

omg, i'm not alone! I feel so relieved now!

BloodyButcher 6 Aug 2018 21:52

Looks like norse leading the nap race

Vip3r 8 Aug 2018 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262268)

VGN overtaking the lead?

Assassin 8 Aug 2018 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262268)

Of course your usually well informed on all naps. Cheers for the Negative rep point btw. Always loved.

BloodyButcher 8 Aug 2018 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin (Post 3262273)
Of course your usually well informed on all naps. Cheers for the Negative rep point btw. Always loved.

Yeah, having the ability to look at the universe relation page these days is a gift :salute:
clown...

Assassin 8 Aug 2018 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262274)
Yeah, having the ability to look at the universe relation page these days is a gift :salute:
clown...

I’m sorry. I must of missed all the rounds where alliances always make there politics known in public on the page. In case you hadn’t gathered that’s sarcasm as not everyone uses the public option. Hence why I said you haven’t a clue as per usual “clown”

BloodyButcher 9 Aug 2018 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin (Post 3262275)
I’m sorry. I must of missed all the rounds where alliances always make there politics known in public on the page. In case you hadn’t gathered that’s sarcasm as not everyone uses the public option. Hence why I said you haven’t a clue as per usual “clown”

Looks like you are following the discussion very well, atleast Vip3r understood what was going on since he followed up accordingly.

Do you even have a planet? and if not, how long is it since you even had a planet?
Usualy i would have a clue when i was running a alliance of my own, unlike clowns like you my post is based on 99,9% knowledge and the reality.

Assassin 9 Aug 2018 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262277)
Looks like you are following the discussion very well, atleast Vip3r understood what was going on since he followed up accordingly.

Do you even have a planet? and if not, how long is it since you even had a planet?
Usualy i would have a clue when i was running a alliance of my own, unlike clowns like you my post is based on 99,9% knowledge and the reality.

To be frank, 99.9% of your forum posts since you joined this forum have been based on rubbish and facts made up in your own head. But I’ll feel free to answer your questions. Question 1: no I don’t have a planet. Question 2: last round. Feel free to go on top misc stats last round and see who the top scanner was even without been in a tag all round to have an alliance fund scans. But that’s not an achievement I’m just pointing out how miss informed you are that you obviously thought it had been rounds since I had a planet.

Blue_Esper 10 Aug 2018 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin (Post 3262278)
To be frank, 99.9% of your forum posts since you joined this forum have been based on rubbish and facts made up in your own head. But I’ll feel free to answer your questions. Question 1: no I don’t have a planet. Question 2: last round. Feel free to go on top misc stats last round and see who the top scanner was even without been in a tag all round to have an alliance fund scans. But that’s not an achievement I’m just pointing out how miss informed you are that you obviously thought it had been rounds since I had a planet.

no doubt butcher just looked at your forum signature and surmised that you hadn't played since round 56

Mzyxptlk 10 Aug 2018 07:51

Proposing a tab for Butcher on the universe page that lists which rounds people played.

BloodyButcher 10 Aug 2018 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin (Post 3262278)

Well it was quite obvious to me that you did not have a planet or that you wernt looking at the universe page/PA dumps so you could not understand what i was saying.
I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds, wich suggested to me you have no idea whats going on in the game. This universe is pretty small, so it would be wierd if i hadnt bumped in to you on some occasion.

Intel, or knowledge is not something thats exclusive to a small closed circle of players in this game anymore. You dont need to know the secret knock if you wanted to find out what alliance is NAPed to who, most HCs will tell you straight out if they are, as there is no point in trying to hide it.
If the HCs wont tell you, some of their members will, and if they dont know you can always just look at the fleet dumps or JGPs to figure out who is hitting what alliance.
If you want to add some other alliance coords to your intel, you could simply just PM one of their HCs and they would gladly hand over their entire memberlist, as they know it will be out after a few days anyway.

This might be new to many older players that used to play in the glory days of PaX when you had to sign up a fake nick each new round and have a secret incomming report channel to try staying under the radar for as long as possibole.

With the new transparency in PA, only idiots would try make up stuff that simply aint true, and im not one of those idiots. Clown...

Assassin 10 Aug 2018 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262281)
Well it was quite obvious to me that you did not have a planet or that you wernt looking at the universe page/PA dumps so you could not understand what i was saying.
I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds, wich suggested to me you have no idea whats going on in the game. This universe is pretty small, so it would be wierd if i hadnt bumped in to you on some occasion..

You always did amuse me Butcher but that just made me chuckle greatly. It really does show and prove my point that you pay no attention to whom you deal with. Me and you have practically rowed on these forums every round for years. We once got into a heated debate in regards to p3nguins one round (which i am a founder off btw) and your claiming to have never even heard of me? That really does show your complete arrogance. Remind me, what alliances have you actually lead to victory? Only claim to fame i have ever witnessed is Rainbows (where half the members under your command used to call you an idiot)

Looking at your alliance signature alone shall i give you a brief history lesson:

Ely - If this is Elysium then i was an officer within this alliance.
MISTU - Once again i was a recuitment officer and helped BC within this alliance.
Angel: I was a HC in this alliance.
1up: I was a member of this alliance
VisioN: I helped in recuitment within this alliance
CT: I was asked by Angryduck to be one of the original HC within this alliance when we both were BCing in Newdawn together for a round. Feel free to ask him and he can confirm that for you. But at the time i was also asked to rejoin PA Team (yes.. my second time in PA Team) to run the MH department
FAnG: I was also a HC here alongside Irvine and Alch
ROCK: Again.. not only was a HC within ROCKjr (way before the days of Magma) i was also on many occasions a HC within ROCKs main tag.

I was also a HC of Legion, Virus, Jenova, Audentes, and as we mentioned above p3nguins. So to clarify, ive been around a lot longer then you. Ive also been trusted in many more alliances to be in higher positions then you. So i have more of an idea then you ever will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262281)
Intel, or knowledge is not something thats exclusive to a small closed circle of players in this game anymore. You dont need to know the secret knock if you wanted to find out what alliance is NAPed to who, most HCs will tell you straight out if they are, as there is no point in trying to hide it.
If the HCs wont tell you, some of their members will, and if they dont know you can always just look at the fleet dumps or JGPs to figure out who is hitting what alliance.
If you want to add some other alliance coords to your intel, you could simply just PM one of their HCs and they would gladly hand over their entire memberlist, as they know it will be out after a few days anyway.

This might be new to many older players that used to play in the glory days of PaX when you had to sign up a fake nick each new round and have a secret incomming report channel to try staying under the radar for as long as possibole.

Again, not every alliance is as transparent as you make out. If i went to an alliance after a shuffle requesting their coords list no one does that. Plus, the fact alone you see many threads each round on the alliance discussion talking about pre round secret naps which are not made public on the in game tools is proof enough its not as transparent as you make out. This is typical Butcher though, try to argue with the IQ of a 4 year old. But please... feel free to educate me on how much more knowledge you have been a 'newer player'. oh and ps... 'clown'

Ps: Sorry I have completely taken this off topic. And as it appears it takes Butcher usually around 12 hours to reply to me I am done with this thread now. Catch up with you all soon PA universe!

Vip3r 12 Aug 2018 13:10

LOOOOL VGN. :down:

Not many left to attack.....

Demort 12 Aug 2018 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin (Post 3262282)
You always did amuse me Butcher but that just made me chuckle greatly. It really does show and prove my point that you pay no attention to whom you deal with. Me and you have practically rowed on these forums every round for years. We once got into a heated debate in regards to p3nguins one round (which i am a founder off btw) and your claiming to have never even heard of me? That really does show your complete arrogance. Remind me, what alliances have you actually lead to victory? Only claim to fame i have ever witnessed is Rainbows (where half the members under your command used to call you an idiot)

Looking at your alliance signature alone shall i give you a brief history lesson:

Ely - If this is Elysium then i was an officer within this alliance.
MISTU - Once again i was a recuitment officer and helped BC within this alliance.
Angel: I was a HC in this alliance.
1up: I was a member of this alliance
VisioN: I helped in recuitment within this alliance
CT: I was asked by Angryduck to be one of the original HC within this alliance when we both were BCing in Newdawn together for a round. Feel free to ask him and he can confirm that for you. But at the time i was also asked to rejoin PA Team (yes.. my second time in PA Team) to run the MH department
FAnG: I was also a HC here alongside Irvine and Alch
ROCK: Again.. not only was a HC within ROCKjr (way before the days of Magma) i was also on many occasions a HC within ROCKs main tag.

I was also a HC of Legion, Virus, Jenova, Audentes, and as we mentioned above p3nguins. So to clarify, ive been around a lot longer then you. Ive also been trusted in many more alliances to be in higher positions then you. So i have more of an idea then you ever will.

Again, not every alliance is as transparent as you make out. If i went to an alliance after a shuffle requesting their coords list no one does that. Plus, the fact alone you see many threads each round on the alliance discussion talking about pre round secret naps which are not made public on the in game tools is proof enough its not as transparent as you make out. This is typical Butcher though, try to argue with the IQ of a 4 year old. But please... feel free to educate me on how much more knowledge you have been a 'newer player'. oh and ps... 'clown'

Ps: Sorry I have completely taken this off topic. And as it appears it takes Butcher usually around 12 hours to reply to me I am done with this thread now. Catch up with you all soon PA universe!

not to get involved but if a hc came to me i would trade coords when ever they wanted i traded with otters after shuffle this round and norse yes i have a nap with norse but do you see any relations with otters ive always been honest with regard to my relations if asked also my coords i openly give them

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 11:17

Quote:

You always did amuse me Butcher but that just made me chuckle greatly. It really does show and prove my point that you pay no attention to whom you deal with. Me and you have practically rowed on these forums every round for years. We once got into a heated debate in regards to p3nguins one round (which i am a founder off btw) and your claiming to have never even heard of me?

Oh ive noticed you sticky your square head into the forums a number of times, going on about drivel on how stuff used to be 10 years back. But your infact correct that i did maybe see you utter one word 30+ rounds ago in FAnG R45, in FAnG(the alliance I HCed to victory since history means so much to you), but uttering a word was the only thing you did that round. Your name was not mentioned for the entirety of the round and you did no work WHAT SO EVER.

I dont want to see your brag list of whatever greatness you claim to have accomplished in any round prior to R47, as it has nothing to do with what i posted: "I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds".
You are how ever free to post a new thread about the great achievements of the great Assman somewhere else.

Quote:

Again, not every alliance is as transparent as you make out. If i went to an alliance after a shuffle requesting their coords list no one does that.

Its true that alliances like ND rarely give away their coord list if you ask, god knows why as it will be public the day afterwards anyways.
When the last 30 rounds did you go around asking other alliances for coord list after shuffle?
During this period ive been HC of FAnG, ODDR, ROCK and RainbowS, wierdly i have NO memory of you comming to me with this request? Why?

Quote:

Plus, the fact alone you see many threads each round on the alliance discussion talking about pre round secret naps which are not made public on the in game tools is proof enough its not as transparent as you make out. This is typical Butcher though, try to argue with the IQ of a 4 year old. But please... feel free to educate me on how much more knowledge you have been a 'newer player'.

Yes, there certainly is a lot of "secret NAPs" prior to tick start, or atleast it used to be 10-20 rounds ago. Most of those being critized was alliance A, B and C agreeing that they would stay NAPed for the rest of the round so one of them would win.
While it is true some alliance will try keep their NAPs and deals "quiet" or "stay under the radar", it how ever is not the same as "secret"

How hard is it to figure out who is hitting what alliance? Do a couple of JGPs each day, or ask a friend in some other tag what planets they put up on raid, and you will quickly figure out who is not attacking who. Its called intel work you know.

Quote:

oh and ps, CLOWN, since your reply was so clowny that i had tears of laughter streaming down my face i thought it atleast would be common curtesy to try read it 3-4 times and reply in the least offensive matter possibole

You should rather stick to replying to stuff you have some kinda in field experince on, as this game develops each year in terms of how people interact and work together. The Fury leader slept with their coord list under his pillow r3, but i sincerly doubt Avenger or GM does the same thing today.

Mzyxptlk 13 Aug 2018 12:33

31 hours. You're slipping.

Colt 13 Aug 2018 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262286)
Oh ive noticed you sticky your square head into the forums a number of times, going on about drivel on how stuff used to be 10 years back. But your infact correct that i did maybe see you utter one word 30+ rounds ago in FAnG R45, in FAnG(the alliance I HCed to victory since history means so much to you), but uttering a word was the only thing you did that round. Your name was not mentioned for the entirety of the round and you did no work WHAT SO EVER.

Rd45 you weren’t HC in FAnG....(I don’t remember you in the HC channel anyway...)

What rd did you “HC FAnG to victory” out of interest? (Honest question as I don’t recall FAnG ever winning a rd, mustn’t have played that particular one)

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 3262288)
What rd did you “HC FAnG to victory” out of interest? (Honest question as I don’t recall FAnG ever winning a rd, mustn’t have played that particular one)

Why even make a post about something you dont have any memory of? Why not just google it..... :down:
http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=49

TheoDD 13 Aug 2018 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262289)
Why even make a post about something you dont have any memory of? Why not just google it..... :down:

I don't recall you doing anything particular worth mentioning that round.
How did you make FAnG win that round?

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDD (Post 3262290)
I don't recall you doing anything particular worth mentioning that round.
How did you make FAnG win that round?

Anyone part of FAnG command made FAnG win that round more or less.
Enough for you to invite me to join ROCK to HC the next round atleast, since we are all over ancient history?

[B5]Londo 13 Aug 2018 16:41

Quote:

Why not just google it..... :down:

Since FAnG were not playing under the FAnG tag in the link you provide, unfortunately googling would not have helped him!
I'm glad that it is not just me who finds it hard to keep track of what name which group of players is playing under each round!

Adapt 13 Aug 2018 17:43

If FAnG did not play under the name "FAnG" the round you were HC butcher, you were not a FanG hc, you were a Sexy Pirates HC, might have been the same players from FaNG but unless they used the original name (and they didn't) then it wasn't FAnG.

Adapt 13 Aug 2018 17:44

That's like saying, if Otters win this round, and munkee is in otters, that p3n won, same player base, different name, different alliance.

Vip3r 13 Aug 2018 21:21

Thats enough boys, lets get back to origin thread (round 78)

Ultores in the lead now. Seems like some allies have ended gal targeting and startet ally targeting.

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3262293)
If FAnG did not play under the name "FAnG" the round you were HC butcher, you were not a FanG hc, you were a Sexy Pirates HC, might have been the same players from FaNG but unless they used the original name (and they didn't) then it wasn't FAnG.

Your also a clown.
Please go stand in the clown corner with Colt and Assman, and keep your mouth shut.

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by [B5]Londo (Post 3262292)
Since FAnG were not playing under the FAnG tag in the link you provide, unfortunately googling would not have helped him!
I'm glad that it is not just me who finds it hard to keep track of what name which group of players is playing under each round!

Well if you were a former/ex FAnG HC you would know what name they used "the only round they ever won".... just says all about Colt realy...

Adapt 13 Aug 2018 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262296)
Your also a clown.
Please go stand in the clown corner with Colt and Assman, and keep your mouth shut.

That seems to be all you say "you're a clown"

The only clown is the person who is pretending to have HCed an alliance to a victory they were not apart off.

Lol at you

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3262298)
That seems to be all you say "you're a clown"

The only clown is the person who is pretending to have HCed an alliance to a victory they were not apart off.

Lol at you

Since you are a newbie, you are excused, there is no reason what-so-ever you should know anything about what ever Colt/Assman is arguing about.

I can give you a paste from the EORC of R49, if it heps you atleast not listen to the other two idiots.
<Appocomaster> finally, fang
<Appocomaster> having broken ult's streak
<Appocomaster> almost newbed it :p
<[FAnG]Irvine> MUaha!
<[FAnG]B-Butch3r> Before irvine takes over the show as always, ill have to say congratulation to all of the round winners, Jintao, Ony, Dav, and 2:9, well played.
<[FAnG]B-Butch3r> wow i got a word in ::)
<Appocomaster> right?
<[FAnG]B-Butch3r> Yeah go on, irvine did all the work, he deserve the praise

Colt 13 Aug 2018 22:23

Quote:

Just because they won that rd doesn’t mean that was the rd you “HC’d them to victory”....doesn’t mention he HCs 🙄

Adapt 13 Aug 2018 22:35

You didn't hc fang, again you were sexy pirates hc, as your log says you also done nothing that round you praised Irvine for doing all the work, you are a shitty player and a shitty hc, congrats tho for winning the round and doing nothing, you are awesome

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 3262300)
Just because they won that rd doesn’t mean that was the rd you “HC’d them to victory”....doesn’t mention he HCs ��

a HC team usualy consists of 3-4 other HCs, yes, congrats for being the one pointing out the obvious.
What we do know is that you and Assman was not in that HC team,

Do not throw out accusations about people being closed. I'm beyond tired of your nonsense with this and the next time I see you do it will result in you getting a time out. ~Fiery

Adapt 13 Aug 2018 22:38

I can't recall colt or assman ever being closed so why would you say that?

Colt 13 Aug 2018 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262297)
Well if you were a former/ex FAnG HC you would know what name they used "the only round they ever won".... just says all about Colt realy...

All it says is that I probably didn’t play that round...feel free to twist it how you like though...doesn’t usually stop you 🙄

FYI I missed rds49-66 but 🤷*♂️

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3262301)
You didn't hc fang

I know you have split personalities, and it would be for the better if the moderators just banned you from posting here. What alliance where you in R73 and who was the HC team of that alliance?

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 3262304)
All it says is that I probably didn’t play that round...feel free to twist it how you like though...doesn’t usually stop you 🙄

FYI I missed rds49-66 but 🤷*♂️

Colt/Colteh what knows what round you personaly played, and what rounds someone else played for you using your account.
Maybe its someone else since "Colteh" played R49.
Clown...

Adapt 13 Aug 2018 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262305)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3262301)
You didn't hc fang

I know you have split personalities, and it would be for the better if the moderators just banned you from posting here. What alliance where you in R73 and who was the HC team of that alliance?

FAnG,

SoulS, Lewis, Mobrulez, irvine and evilmonkey.

Colt 13 Aug 2018 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3262306)
Colt/Colteh what knows what round you personaly played, and what rounds someone else played for you using your account.
Maybe its someone else since "Colteh" played R49.
Clown...

Unlike you I don’t profess to know everything about PA, I thought rd48 was my last, would appear I even “played” rd50...(should have checked planet history I guess 🙄)

Still don’t recall FAnG winning so shows how much attention I was paying...

BloodyButcher 13 Aug 2018 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adapt (Post 3262307)

FAnG,

SoulS, Lewis, Mobrulez, irvine and evilmonkey.

This is what i mean..... if you dont remember anything stuff, please dont post.
Yeah, 1 out of those 5 people listede were infact HCs, but the majoirty was NOT.
Lewis wasnt even in FAnG that round for christ sake, your even worse than the other tools, and they actualy got an good excuse for being old as dirt and starting to lose their memory.